Ezhi&Aka Anyone?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Ezhi&Aka Anyone?

Postby Jwar » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:24 am

Of November?

:) lol
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby DRodriguez » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:33 am

Yup, after November, we lose our stacked discounts and the group buy looses 10% of the discount. So our order is going in on Nov 30, 2015. That way we can get as many people in as possible, and as good a deal as possible. We've got a big order coming for Alexey :!!!:
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DRodriguez » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:22 am

Just confirmed with Alexey, you are free to pay through either him directly or me. Either way, you still will need to run your order by me to join the group buy and get your 20% discount.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:39 pm

With all the excitement of Aka showing up, nobody's helping me select which Moomin mug I want.

I can't afford a pedal. So, a mug's the next best thing. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby DRodriguez » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:57 pm

I know the mugs come with a wet dry control, but do any of them have CV in or out?
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:14 pm

If CV stand for Caffeinated Victuals (i.e. coffee), then "yes".
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Since I'm such a whore, I'm ordering all four. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby polivox » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:18 pm

Ok, cosidering the group buy.

David asked me if every order should be placed and payed individually or in a group and I told him I'm ok with whatever you, guys, choose

But thinking of it I begin to understand the individuall payments make more sence.

So, please, let's make it so on the 30th of November.

Hope you ok with this

Thank you!
polivox

committed
committed

Postby polivox » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Chankgeez wrote:With all the excitement of Aka showing up, nobody's helping me select which Moomin mug I want.

I can't afford a pedal. So, a mug's the next best thing. :snax:

You and everyone who's low on funds can totally contact me and we can figure out something. It's already in this topic but I feel like I should state it once again.
polivox

committed
committed

Postby polivox » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:35 pm

jwar wrote:Since I'm such a whore, I'm ordering all four. :)

Seems like someone is getting a faaaaaat discount alongside your group order and happy November ones :hello:
polivox

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:37 pm

polivox wrote:
You and everyone who's low on funds can totally contact me and we can figure out something. It's already in this topic but I feel like I should state it once again.

Thanks, Aka, :hug: I'll probably have to wait until sometime next year before I'll be able to order a pedal though.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bisam » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi guys!

They finally approved my account so I'm ready to join the discussion.

I've been happy Ezhi&Aka customer for about three years or so and very honored to be a friend of polivox aka Aka.

My current setup is a long-time board and for all the time I've had my own Moomindrone, Moomindrone Dark and a Multiplex+ which is a heavily modded version of 1776 Effects Multiplex Echo Machine - all pedals were making me happy. Photo of my current board setup (where you can see some Ezhi&Aka pedals looking all cool and stylish) is here: https://v1.std3.ru/37/73/1443053187-377 ... 8dc8c.jpeg . Some details on them can be viewed here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7fkq806at9wn ... .docx?dl=0 .

So I can answer some questions about them too. Pedals never faulted during these years, including many reorderings and even travels without the board where I had to disassemble and assemble the pedals for like every evening. They work extremely smooth even with a daisy chaining so if you have somewhat power brick with isolated outputs, they never will give you any headache. And when I did some recording, amazing effect was achieved by placing two Moomindrones - each per channel - right before the amps to get some unique stereo picture, extremely lively and ethereal. You can hear those devices literally in every piece of music I recorded and there were a lot of performances with them. Darn, these were the pedals I took with myself for gigs in NYC and Switzerland.

I suppose that I will help guys with streaming the pedals - at least, showing how they sound with guitar and each other and some effects like chorus, overdrive, distortion and others I have.
Bisam

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Strange Tales » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Alex, I want some details on that sample & glitch thing you posted! It looks really cool.

I'm super stoked to sync my Moomindrone super edition to my modular gear. How hot of signals can these things take?
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby polivox » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:08 pm

The glitchy white blob thing is possible, but takes long to build and is rather costly. Contact me via email doesmess@gmail.com if you are interested.
The CV signals should be 0-5V
polivox

committed
committed

Postby Strange Tales » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:11 pm

Wait, is the white blob thing a sensitive touch pad? Fuck that's cool. I'll send you an email in the AM and we'll move forward from there.
木枯らし // 木漏れ日 // 風に綱は戦ぐ

Strange Tales Distro - Japanese Underground Music Distribution in the US

Invisible Man wrote:Strange Tales: putting the ‘weeb’ in ‘dweeb’ since whenever.
Strange Tales

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear