Twin Dongs and the Eighth Dimension

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Effector 13 Is Back

Postby gordian knot » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:09 pm

Looks like ole devi is still after Aen & wife>

Hi Devi :hello:
It's pretty funny you are complaining about not getting straight answers. Look at the latest comments from kickstarter backers.

What they did to your brand? First of all, it isn't your brand. You sold it, remember. Second, you also spent a couple of years destroying the brand. forget about that part?
"The past two years have proven that I am no longer capable of running a guitar pedal business properly."

what "you know who" did was take a brand that was already destroyed (how far was it in the hole again?) by your own hand and put it on life support.

Dwarfcraft aren't ridiculing you, they are criticizing you from time to time, but then you are pretty relentless on your end with that.

OTOH, I'm ridiculing you by pointing out that what "you know who" did was buy you a year and a half to skip out on your liabilities and play "Let's pretend that I'm Phil Fish" on twitter for over a year.
That's ridicule AND criticism
Attachments
answr.jpg
answr.jpg (107.6 KiB) Viewed 2271 times
gordian knot

committed
committed

Postby The_Active_Conundrum » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:08 pm

gordian knot wrote:Looks like ole devi is still after Aen & wife>

Hi Devi :hello:
It's pretty funny you are complaining about not getting straight answers. Look at the latest comments from kickstarter backers.

What they did to your brand? First of all, it isn't your brand. You sold it, remember. Second, you also spent a couple of years destroying the brand. forget about that part?
"The past two years have proven that I am no longer capable of running a guitar pedal business properly."

what "you know who" did was take a brand that was already destroyed (how far was it in the hole again?) by your own hand and put it on life support.

Dwarfcraft aren't ridiculing you, they are criticizing you from time to time, but then you are pretty relentless on your end with that.

OTOH, I'm ridiculing you by pointing out that what "you know who" did was buy you a year and a half to skip out on your liabilities and play "Let's pretend that I'm Phil Fish" on twitter for over a year.
That's ridicule AND criticism

Yeah I was going to say Sheetz > 7-11 but I know some of that is me being jelly that there's no 7-11 near by.
One of the Sheetz around has store brand "energy" drink in their fountain, so instead of grabbing a 8-16oz rdbull, monster, rockstar w/e for $2 something, I get large iceless fountain version.

Sheetz made to order stuff is nice and the push button menu system beats someone at the counter waiting on you asking what you want and if you've decided yet or if you need help. Good place to be drunk. You can stare blankly at the scren and try to read or just use the pictures.
Great dealings with: ryan summit, UncleGrandfather, Pizza, hbombgraphics, dangergirlstarship, Clockworker, kosta
The_Active_Conundrum

experienced
experienced

Postby 01010111 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:36 pm

My summary of this thread:

DEVI DRAMA: drama drama drama

ILF: SLURPEES! 7-11! :joy:

DEVI DRAMA: DRAMA DRAMA

ILF: SLURPEES AREN'T ICEES LOLOLOLOL

DEVI DRAMA: DRAMA DRAM

ILF: SLVRPEE KVLT

DEVI DRAMA: but what about drama....

ILF:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLUUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Cisco » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:58 pm

When I was in college, I'd occasionally hit the sevie (rhymes with Devi) near campus and buy the most bigassed slurpee and a 40. I'd only fill the Slurpee cup about a quarter of the way though. Then, outside, I'd scarf down the bit of slurpee and fill the cup with the 40. Then I'd go sit in class with my bev. Nobody ever got wise. If they did, they didn't say anything.

Also, the great state of Arizona has no Sevies. Fuck them.
Cisco

committed
committed

Postby morange » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:04 pm

The 7-11 guy knew!
morange

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby The_Active_Conundrum » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:32 pm

Cisco wrote:When I was in college, I'd occasionally hit the sevie (rhymes with Devi) near campus and buy the most bigassed slurpee and a 40. I'd only fill the Slurpee cup about a quarter of the way though. Then, outside, I'd scarf down the bit of slurpee and fill the cup with the 40. Then I'd go sit in class with my bev. Nobody ever got wise. If they did, they didn't say anything.

I'd just pound 5 shots before class. If I thought I needed more I'd throw some in a sprite bottle.
Great dealings with: ryan summit, UncleGrandfather, Pizza, hbombgraphics, dangergirlstarship, Clockworker, kosta
The_Active_Conundrum

experienced
experienced

Postby Cisco » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 pm

The_Active_Conundrum wrote:
Cisco wrote:When I was in college, I'd occasionally hit the sevie (rhymes with Devi) near campus and buy the most bigassed slurpee and a 40. I'd only fill the Slurpee cup about a quarter of the way though. Then, outside, I'd scarf down the bit of slurpee and fill the cup with the 40. Then I'd go sit in class with my bev. Nobody ever got wise. If they did, they didn't say anything.

I'd just pound 5 shots before class. If I thought I needed more I'd throw some in a sprite bottle.

Did you learn anything?
Cisco

committed
committed

Postby The_Active_Conundrum » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Cisco wrote:

Did you learn anything?

Economics doesn't get fun until you're wasted.
The_Active_Conundrum

experienced
experienced

Postby Inconuucl » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Semi drunk rambling about crimes against humanity landed me a research position with one of the more famous professors in my university a couple of years ago, so your mileage may vary. :lol:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Cisco » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Cisco wrote:

Did you learn anything?

Economics doesn't get fun until you're wasted.

Poli-Sci for me.

(I majored in Econ.)
Cisco

committed
committed

Postby 01010111 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:32 pm

The_Active_Conundrum wrote:Economics doesn't get fun until you're wasted.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:35 pm

After my last round of school I found out one of my profs I got one of my better grades with and understood pretty well was perma-sloshed that year. Like I said, I got his class pretty well, thought he made sense and was pretty clear if you paid a little attention. But I was dead sober for it. The revelation kind of disturbs me still.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sonidero » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:06 am

wfs1234 wrote:My summary of this thread:

ILF:

I had a small Sour Patch Kids one today but had to cut it with the XXX Vitamin Water from the fountain side, so sweet and sour...

Those XXX 79 cent Big Gulps are ruling this summer...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby ShaunNecro » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:21 am

sonidero wrote:
wfs1234 wrote:My summary of this thread:

ILF:

I had a small Sour Patch Kids one today but had to cut it with the XXX Vitamin Water from the fountain side, so sweet and sour...

Those XXX 79 cent Big Gulps are ruling this summer...

Curse you and your 7-11 having ass!

I miss them so much...
Wills Dissolve
http://facebook.com/willsdissolveband
https://willsdissolve.bandcamp.com
http://shaunnecro.tumblr.com/
NSFW: show
Iommic Pope wrote:Remember, she was dead when you got there......but you couldn't have been there-you were on a jumping castle at that point in time.

We just call it the "doom" room in the hope we might lure hipster girls there...into our rape vans....I mean vans of righteous wizarding.
ShaunNecro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:21 am

this thread is starting to make my teeth hurt.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear