Oscillating fuzz dojo - The Atrocity Exhibition

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Oscillating fuzz demos - Adventure Audio Dream Reaper

Postby hotknife » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:46 am

Yes, indeed. I enjoyed that a lot. :thumb: Wasn't impressed with the other Dream Reaper demos, but yours is :love:
#reversereverbintoprofit #ambientflippershark
hotknife

experienced
experienced

Postby Eivind August » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:55 am

sylnau" ]:thumb: [/quote]
:hug:

[quote="actualidiot wrote:

REFERENCES! :!!!:

UglyCasanova wrote:I kinda wished they had built in a bit of a boost whenever you kicked on the Dream section of the circuit though. Sort of has (at least in the demo) quite a bit of volume drop.

Yeah, that's typical of most oscillating fuzzes, though. Doesn't really bother me, but I'm usually in oscillo mode regardless. :!!!:

hotknife wrote:Yes, indeed. I enjoyed that a lot. :thumb: Wasn't impressed with the other Dream Reaper demos, but yours is :love:

Appreciate it, man! I know I tend to repeat myself a lot around here, but the reason I started doing these was because of all the demos of oscillating fuzzes around the internetz were people shy away once the noise sets in, trying to make the fuzzes into something they're not.

Anyways, thanks as always, guys. Been a while since I've done one, and probably aren't that many left that I'm interested in. You start seeing similarities, and realize that there appears to be a limit to how crazy an oscillating fuzz can get. Also, people seem to focus more on ambient pad granular glitch reverbs with dotted swells these days, so cheers to Adventure Audio for keeping the dream alive!
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Pete » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Oooh nice, that Dream Reaper sounds
lovely. Really nice looking pedal too. Love the knob layout and orange background
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby goroth » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:44 pm

How does it compare in your pantheon of fuzz?
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Good specimen. Does the usual stuff, has a nice base fuzz sound (almost Rat-like?), and the filter is nice, especially for oscillation sweeps. The oscillation interacts interestingly with your guitbox; can be a bit overpowering at times, but lots of neat textures to explore.

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby nilatari » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:03 pm

my god hates fuzz came broken and they refused full return, not i see it just sold on reverb - suckers - they chewed me out for four paragraphs and here's the last word "So that we can get this over with, I will do a refund this time, but we have cost associated with selling this to you so I have to charge a restocking fee of $25. I will not be refunding the cost of shipping to you because this is not a recoverable fee for me. I will also not be refunding your shipping cost to me because the pedal is fully functional. So, you're refund is $125 and has already been refunded to your paypal acct.

Please refrain from contacting us again or purchasing anymore of our products in the future. "

assholes
nilatari

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby nilatari » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:05 pm

next i'm gettin jstp super weirdo and whore - one failure doesn't a lose make.
nilatari

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:43 pm

This is a weird place to vent this. Welcome! :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:07 am

Man shit. There's tons of great oscillating fuzzes a dude can make you for way cheap. I love that parallel universe.. it oscillates like a boss.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:25 am

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:48 am

Sorry to hear that, Nilatari. As you can see, there are plenty of other oscillating fuzzes out there!

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Re: Oscillating fuzz demos - LAL 87 Moduloscillo Fuzz

Postby Eivind August » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:48 am

LAL 87 Moduloscillo Fuzz

And so the quest ends. I was pleasantly surprised by this pedal, as I was sort of expecting an 86 with added modulation (which would be cool, but still). The 87 has a sound of its own, and is very responsive to your guitars volume control to change timbre. Cool stuff!

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 am

:zen:

Sounds so good! Well worth the wait!
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22 pm

nilatari wrote:my god hates fuzz came broken and they refused full return, not i see it just sold on reverb - suckers - they chewed me out for four paragraphs and here's the last word "So that we can get this over with, I will do a refund this time, but we have cost associated with selling this to you so I have to charge a restocking fee of $25. I will not be refunding the cost of shipping to you because this is not a recoverable fee for me. I will also not be refunding your shipping cost to me because the pedal is fully functional. So, you're refund is $125 and has already been refunded to your paypal acct.

Please refrain from contacting us again or purchasing anymore of our products in the future. "

assholes

Odd little rant and I don't believe you fully. I know John personally, like he lives in town and we hang sometimes. This is not like him at all. Where's the rest of the story?
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:59 pm

UglyCasanova wrote::zen:

Sounds so good! Well worth the wait!

This was like the most important thing in my life... :!!!:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear