I make Toneczar Echoczar demo

Moderator: Ghost Hip

I make Toneczar Echoczar demo

Postby Jwar » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Hey guys. Didn't know where to stick this. There is NO bass demo for this pedal. So I tried to do it a little justice. Hope it sounds ok. Got some grind in there too. :)

"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: I make Toneczar Echoczar demo

Postby nad » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:37 pm

Coooooooool. :joy:

I think I have at least 3 years left to wait for mine. And even though I'm soon to be.........shutting down gear purchases.........for a loooooong while........when I get the Edmail, I'll still pick one up.

It's ridiculous and expensive and complete overkill but god dammit, Toneczar stuff destroys in a band mix! :omg:
Those whose nose knows the noes.
nad

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ugly Nora » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:14 pm

How many milliseconds is a 3 year delay? I hope it's worth it. Do you pay in full in advance?
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Ugly Nora wrote:How many milliseconds is a 3 year delay? I hope it's worth it. Do you pay in full in advance?

Haha.

No payment up front. Also the wait list is 5-7 years generally but can be shorter from what I'm told.

I paid a bit extra to get one without being on a list and don't regret it. It's fucking amazing. I can't wait to get some expression control over it.

Nad you will love it dude.

I want everything Toneczar now. Damn you Excane.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby jrmy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:20 pm

nad wrote:Coooooooool. :joy:

I think I have at least 3 years left to wait for mine. And even though I'm soon to be.........shutting down gear purchases.........for a loooooong while........when I get the Edmail, I'll still pick one up.

It's ridiculous and expensive and complete overkill but god dammit, Toneczar stuff destroys in a band mix! :omg:

You know Gigahearts is talking about selling his Echoczar with Anglebaby over in B/S/T, right nad? :poke: :poke: :poke:
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:43 pm

jrmy wrote:You know Gigahearts is talking about selling his Echoczar with Anglebaby over in B/S/T, right nad? :poke: :poke: :poke:

Yeah, I heard rumblings about that. I'm already offloading a bunch of stuff as it is, my gear fund is zilch these days.

Plus I prefer to buy Toneczar stuff new anyhow. It's cheaper that way! :joy: Hopefully in 2018 I'll have the spare $$$.
nad

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:49 pm

nad wrote:
jrmy wrote:You know Gigahearts is talking about selling his Echoczar with Anglebaby over in B/S/T, right nad? :poke: :poke: :poke:

Yeah, I heard rumblings about that. I'm already offloading a bunch of stuff as it is, my gear fund is zilch these days.

Plus I prefer to buy Toneczar stuff new anyhow. It's cheaper that way! :joy: Hopefully in 2018 I'll have the spare $$$.

It's not cheaper that way if you catch someone on TGP on a bad day. :) LOL

I paid less than new price for my Halophaze.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:50 pm

jwar wrote: Didn't know where to stick this.

Sounds like you kinda did. :thumb:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Jwar » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
jwar wrote: Didn't know where to stick this.

Sounds like you kinda did. :thumb:

My anus?

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby D.o.S. » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Cool demo. I am so conflicted about Toneczar Stuff.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:28 pm

jwar wrote:It's not cheaper that way if you catch someone on TGP on a bad day. :) LOL

I paid less than new price for my Halophaze.

I almost bought that one, by the time I stopped waffling and decided "fuckit, it's mine!" you had just swooped in, haha! :joy: I was glad, I really didn't need a second Halophaze. More for everyone!

D.o.S. wrote:Cool demo. I am so conflicted about Toneczar Stuff.

I was a bit conflicted at first, but Ed has some of the best customer service around, and his stuff sounds unreal in a band mix. Those are my two qualifiers for buying shit, so when I have enough Phat Toneczar Buxxx, I jump right in.

Well, when I bought the Halophaze I had no idea how it would sound, but within a week I wrote to Ed and said "this thing is unbelievable, tell me which of your dirt pedals works on bass and take more of my money!"

So now I have a Vault as well, still the only fuxx pedal I've tried that literally destroyed inanimate objects at rehearsal. Cool. :omg:
nad

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Uncle Grandfather » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:55 pm

awesome demo :!!!: sounds are nice and echolicious, and highly tweakable, too bad supply and demand is fucked :grumpy:
thanks for posting :thumb:
Uncle Grandfather

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby voerking » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:16 pm

very cool demo!

a few years back, i actually made it to the end of the wait for both the echoczar & the powerglide, but i didn't have the funds. Ed said i could get in on a batch if i ever do have the funds available. seems pretty cool. maybe someday!
voerking

experienced
experienced

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:25 pm

nad wrote:... I really didn't need a second Halophaze.

:idk: I'd bet two Halophazes sound awesome together. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby nad » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
nad wrote:... I really didn't need a second Halophaze.

:idk: I'd bet two Halophazes sound awesome together. :snax:

HA! And now that you reminded me, I asked Ed to put me on the list for a chrome one after jwar bought his. I'll let y'all know in a few years! :joy:
nad

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to General Gear