Meridian Effects

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Meridian Effects

Postby excane » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:51 pm

jwar wrote:Hey guys! Just so you know, the entire list filled up and not one ILF'er was on it. For shame. For SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WASSSSS :hello: :joy:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:26 am

Fuzz_Pi wrote:Sounds like talkbass.

This was, without exaggeration, exactly what I thought when I watched the youtube video. :lol:

It's kind of... you know how everyone knows what the TGP blues lawyer "looks like" in their mind's eye? The dude, the playing, the bass, and his aesthetic (and the aesthetic of the video) just come together to scream "talkbass" to me. Not in a negative way, but in a vibe-y way.

If only that bass had been a fiver (but with a with a high C).
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 am

YOU SLUT!!!!!!!!!! :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:39 pm

jwar wrote:Hey guys! Just so you know, the entire list filled up and not one ILF'er was on it. For shame. For SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

I was thinkin about it because the octave sounded real neat but I already have filters covered hard and also not much money. I'm glad the temptation is gone!!
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:49 am

Well the thing is I put up all the cash for all 20 pedals. :) So everyone has like 60 days to raise it. That's plenty of time to flip something. :)

I have a list of 27 people and only 20 pedals coming! At least I know if I play mine and don't like it, easy flip. hahaha

Also, I'm not making a dime off of this. I originally would have, but it didn't make sense after all was said and done (god damn it), but still cool. I'm planning on etching a lot of these. It's great advertising either way for me! Plus I can write it off.

Fuck. Need to stop writing off so much shit. Wait...no I don't.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:31 am

Well got all these pedal in and absolutely LOVE the octave section of this pedal! Not as keen on the filter section, but it's still cool.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Previous

Return to General Gear