· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Imperialbarge wrote:
bob the r0bot wrote:Dat Prunes and Custard. Those are hot shit--I totally regret selling mine.

I'm not quite convinced by it yet - I only bought it last week so am still getting used to it - I'm starting to like it but feel it may be a bit limited to just a few songs I'm currently playing.

I got a chance to sling around with one for the first time last week. It has a crazy envelope to it I wasn't expecting - fat, synth-like fuzz! The ability to blend in a lot of your clean was awesome. Definitely a cool box.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm

edit:disclaimer: hangin with Mary Jo at teh produce market

Hi Barge! Welcome!

So, I laid out all my shit, with blank spaces where things are to come (I have a crappily-edited picture with all of them put in)
8049899861238_ORIG.jpeg

smallboard/bigboard! The idea is to have the PT-mini modularly be portable for any sort of "normal" musical situation, but when things are a GO, plug it into a patchbay (putting it at *[TAFM -> mini delay -> CCB {XP100 -> 4545 -> * -> Rang}]). I like parentheses, okay? ({[]})

The things I would do for an Expressionator.........to sit atop the Mini.
Last edited by Eric! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:46 pm

Needs more ss/bs/dfas :lol:
Seriously though, rocking board man. Some beauties up on that bitch.

Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm working on it! And if he ever gets that delay done, it's kicking the DL8 to bigboard.

There's a couple real beauties to come...I think of them as Welcome Back To The Internet presents for myself (and for y'allz wit tasty demoz)

Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:21 pm

:joy: FRAK that 4545 gives me the wet-tumbly'z ALL OVER every damned time I see it. AAAHHHWANTZ. ascited for the re-design of it, gonna prolly contact Bry-man about a custom jerb.

So sexy all the time. Sssoooooooo

Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 pm

TO THE GRAVE IT COMES. I mean, come on, it's model number is boop. it was meant to be.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 am

Reconfigured the covers band board tonight to fit in my new bad boy. I'm really digging this setup. :!!!:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:17 am

Badass, your board looks so practical. That Dwarfcraft gives me a hard-on.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:44 am

Bassboar wrote:Badass, your board looks so practical. That Dwarfcraft gives me a hard-on.

Thanks, practical is not normally what I aim for, but with the amount of shit we cover, I end up needing to be economical with what I put on this board.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:53 am

What does the DFAS in ss/bs/dfas stand for?

C

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 am

SmallSound/BigSound/Don'tFuckAroundSound.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 am

Erukus - sooooo.... spaciouuuuuus.... DO IT.

Chiefy - so awesome that it's a covers band that needs all DEM TOANZ. like, mostly Brown Eyed GrrL and Mustang Sally right?

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:11 pm

The Most Interesting Sound In The World.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:Image

Glorious.
Post a reply