Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Bassus Sanguinis wrote:
Baxandall wrote:Board is finally completed.

Image
PedalBoardApril262012 by theecricket, on Flickr


how much have YOu paid for and how do You like those Korg/ Yamaha pedals? I've been offered those in local trades.


I think you mean the Pearl pedals, Bassus.

That's quite a boardful of 'em.

I've a bunch of 'em and really like 'em. Especially the phaser and the flanger. They're all pretty nice sounding though.
deals go well: sanfordandsonny, TheRiffer, Zounds Perspex, John Lyons, proroby, Atarimatt, jrmy, sylnau, insubordination, stripes, agoldoor, SpaceFlunky, succor, excane, MeSoFuzzy, HorseyBoy, behndy
D.o.S. wrote:Sounds like there's too many prog-cape wearing Yes fans here.
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11843
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Baxandall » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 am

:trippy:
Chankgeez wrote:
Bassus Sanguinis wrote:
Baxandall wrote:Board is finally completed.

Image
PedalBoardApril262012 by theecricket, on Flickr


how much have YOu paid for and how do You like those Korg/ Yamaha pedals? I've been offered those in local trades.


I think you mean the Pearl pedals, Bassus.

That's quite a boardful of 'em.

I've a bunch of 'em and really like 'em. Especially the phaser and the flanger. They're all pretty nice sounding though.



Yeah those are pearls. I love them. I got the octaver on a whim and like it so much i got a little obsessed with getting more.
Ragged Trousers wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:Shocking that one doesn't need 2000k in boutique pedals to do interesting things anymore....
I saw this picture of Hendrix, all he used was a wah.... And not even the Jim Dunlop Jimi Hedrix wah, just some old thing.....

Jimi didn't realise the horrible tone suck we had to listen to every time he used that wah.
Baxandall

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:54 pm
Location: Thistle in Raccoon County

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby foomanfat » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 pm

I threw together a small bass board for this weekend.

Image
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
Josh Scogin wrote:Our stuff breaks a lot and, on top of that, we're not very good, so when we play, ya know, it feels kinda 'real.' That's what we say instead of 'sloppy.'
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3978
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: North Myrtle Beach, SC

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby theavondon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

foomanfat wrote:I threw together a small bass board for this weekend.

Image


:thumb:
theavondon

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 10461
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Denton, TX

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:47 am

Baxandall wrote::trippy:
Chankgeez wrote:
Bassus Sanguinis wrote:
Baxandall wrote:Board is finally completed.

Image
PedalBoardApril262012 by theecricket, on Flickr


how much have YOu paid for and how do You like those Korg/ Yamaha pedals? I've been offered those in local trades.


I think you mean the Pearl pedals, Bassus.

That's quite a boardful of 'em.

I've a bunch of 'em and really like 'em. Especially the phaser and the flanger. They're all pretty nice sounding though.



Yeah those are pearls. I love them. I got the octaver on a whim and like it so much i got a little obsessed with getting more.

:facepalm: :hug: :lol: Yeah, Pearl. Funny though, Korg has at some point used pedal enclosures looking about the same.
Image
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4898
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Espoo, Finland

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am

Some of those Korg/Yamahaha pedals are pretty good too.

I think it's the footswitch, they look similar. The ones on the Pearls are a little better IMO. Pearls've other problems though.
deals go well: sanfordandsonny, TheRiffer, Zounds Perspex, John Lyons, proroby, Atarimatt, jrmy, sylnau, insubordination, stripes, agoldoor, SpaceFlunky, succor, excane, MeSoFuzzy, HorseyBoy, behndy
D.o.S. wrote:Sounds like there's too many prog-cape wearing Yes fans here.
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11843
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Imperialbarge » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Noobs first post - here's the latest version of my board...

Image
Imperialbarge

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:47 pm

Yay Echobox!!!!
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4613
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby bob the r0bot » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Dat Prunes and Custard. Those are hot shit--I totally regret selling mine.
Image
Hey guys, I'm actually updating my soundcloud again: http://soundcloud.com/bob-the-r0bot
You should buy my guitar: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=40245
Achtane wrote:My dream is to go traveling and run across a wonderul knockoff Deavey JSICIAN in, like, Vietnam. And I"ll buy it off of the people who've been using it as a village PA system for the last 30 years.
bob the r0bot

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3971
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: The bible belt.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby theavondon » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Imperialbarge wrote:Noobs first post - here's the latest version of my board...

Image


Well, how was the trip all the way over from TalkBass?

You've found the dark side, enjoy.
theavondon

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 10461
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Denton, TX

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Imperialbarge » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:22 pm

And I thought TB was the darkside....it's good to keep options open :-) and I'm hunting for an IE Oxide...
Imperialbarge

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Imperialbarge » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:25 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:Yay Echobox!!!!


I'm really pleased with the Echobox, had an MXR Carbon Copy but this feels more "organic" to me IYKWIM.
Imperialbarge

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Imperialbarge » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:29 pm

bob the r0bot wrote:Dat Prunes and Custard. Those are hot shit--I totally regret selling mine.


I'm not quite convinced by it yet - I only bought it last week so am still getting used to it - I'm starting to like it but feel it may be a bit limited to just a few songs I'm currently playing.
Imperialbarge

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby skullservant » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:34 pm

How are you liking the Blender V3? Looks pretty handy
DIRGE ELECTRONICS. /// VOID SEANCE
80+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 12331
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Imperialbarge » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

The V3 is great - REALLY pleased with it, nice quality build and very user friendly - I tend to use one channel (A) solely for the Deep Impact so I can add a nice blend of my dry signal to it, Channel B has most of my dirt (so I can also use the feedback circuit) and C has the modulation pedals in the loop plus the Green Rhino - you're probably aware there's also a toggle switch that allows B&C to switch to series rather than parallel.

Definitely a keeper. :thumb:
Imperialbarge

uncommitted
uncommitted
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], BoatRich, Deltaphoenix, friendship, Ro_S, Shish, Tristan and 7 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)


Advertisements help support ILF
_______
_______
ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.