Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!



Moderators: metalmariachi, PumpkinPieces

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby behndy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:30 am

meeeeeeeeeeeeOW.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

phantasmagorovich wrote:*squee* I feel like Behndy now. Like a big cuddly happy tentacle rapist.


music music - http://www.bloodpartyband.com/music

ImageMy Pedally VidsImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 14548
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby theavondon » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 am

hung out with Jero, holla

Image
theavondon

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 10701
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Denton, TX

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Schlatte » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 am

Forces of the universe- UNITE!
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Pedals!
Achtane wrote:I like my urination technique like I like my components, through-hole.

Image
Schlatte

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2324
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby muttlegs » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 am

DannDubbleEwe wrote:
muttlegs wrote:I would love to see a better pic and hear more about how it works. It looks great. Respect to your aesthetic and building skillz!


Ask and ye shall receive! It is a HANDY tool. It's also pretty neat if you're kind of lazy about trying different orders of pedals. Instead of muting/ turning off your amp you can just hook 'em in and swap them back and forth to see what you like. I REALLY dig it.

So, there is a set of SEND and a set of RECEIVE. Send/ Receive 1 is the first effect or line of effects, S/R 2 is the second. You simply push the button and it "flip flops" your order via a switch instead of moving the pedal after the other - whichever placement is indicated by each LED, so one is on all the time. It's especially handy if you like how a pedal sounds both before and after another, or if you want to get a differing sound after a chain of effects. Loopmaster sells something exactly the same called "Effect Sequence Reverser". After just now doing a google search I guess beavisaudio is up for renewal? Sad. They had the best, simplest layouts.

Image


I was actually referring to the one next to it as that looks like a pyramid to me but I should have more specific. This one is more triangular. Sorry for the confusion. With regard to this one, I have been trying to work out the best order for some of my pedals and that would be super handy as you can jump back and forth on the fly. Looks great too.
muttlegs

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Gutmann » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:02 pm

BitchPudding wrote:
Gutmann wrote:I didn't change the pedals for quite a long time now, seems like I found my combination.



Signalchain is Empress Multidrive - Spaceman Rumblefuzz - Okko Comp - Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper 3 - Polytune and the empress Superdelay in the loop.

I overhauled the cables and the powersupply so it looks much cleaner now:



I'm using the delay in the FX-loop of my amp - so I installed those jacks for the connection of the loop:





Nice board, how does the rumblefuzz sound? Never heard of it.


http://www.spacemaneffects.com/rumblefuzz.htm - Here you get some Information and soundsamples. Its a beautiful fuzz with lots of lowend and a lot of dirt if you want.
Gutmann

involved
involved
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby phantasmagorovich » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

muttlegs wrote:
DannDubbleEwe wrote:
muttlegs wrote:I would love to see a better pic and hear more about how it works. It looks great. Respect to your aesthetic and building skillz!


Ask and ye shall receive! It is a HANDY tool. It's also pretty neat if you're kind of lazy about trying different orders of pedals. Instead of muting/ turning off your amp you can just hook 'em in and swap them back and forth to see what you like. I REALLY dig it.

So, there is a set of SEND and a set of RECEIVE. Send/ Receive 1 is the first effect or line of effects, S/R 2 is the second. You simply push the button and it "flip flops" your order via a switch instead of moving the pedal after the other - whichever placement is indicated by each LED, so one is on all the time. It's especially handy if you like how a pedal sounds both before and after another, or if you want to get a differing sound after a chain of effects. Loopmaster sells something exactly the same called "Effect Sequence Reverser". After just now doing a google search I guess beavisaudio is up for renewal? Sad. They had the best, simplest layouts.

Image


I was actually referring to the one next to it as that looks like a pyramid to me but I should have more specific. This one is more triangular. Sorry for the confusion. With regard to this one, I have been trying to work out the best order for some of my pedals and that would be super handy as you can jump back and forth on the fly. Looks great too.


That would be the BugCrusher Micro. An old Bit Crusher by Bugbrand.
Archive Site
What he does now

Image
phantasmagorovich

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby captions87 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Image

The blue pedal is a LPB-1 clone. I'm fixing up some patch cables to connect it back into the rig. Plans for later this year are to hopefully replace the Akai with a Vox DelayLab.
my band is called CAPTIONS.

captions87

involved
involved
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:33 pm
Location: Ventura, CA

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby skullservant » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:22 pm

nice fuck
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 14720
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby madmax1012 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 pm

captions87 wrote:Image

The blue pedal is a LPB-1 clone. I'm fixing up some patch cables to connect it back into the rig. Plans for later this year are to hopefully replace the Akai with a Vox DelayLab.



how do you like the Muza? i've wanted one for a long time now
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby space6oy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 pm

well, still new to this forum but have been chatting some folks up... here's my mess at the moment.
sorry for the fuzzy iphone pics, lighting in my room's odd at night.

Image

Image

Image

Image


received the rainbow machine & disaster transport today (thanks again skullservant!), plus cluster flux & 12 stage phaser are in the living room, sea machine's in the mail, hence everything yet again getting rearranged. few others are also hiding behind the drums (holiest grail, LPB-1, LF7, another magicstomp, NR100, couple more expression pedals... probably forgetting a thing or three...)


aaand there sits my board... :omg: + :facepalm:

Image


wanna see my non-pedal processors? :lol:
space6oy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3310
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: stuck in ohio.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Achtane » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 am

Please tell me the NES pads control something. Other than an NES I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
behndy wrote:TOOB FENDER SVT OR YOU'RE AN IDIOT

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11707
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: EVERGREEN, EEEEEEEVERGREEN

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby fetch » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 am

^^^ That's wicked good! Please tell me the NES isn't controlling something as you've got such tasteful gear if you went and did something tacky like that I might just have to squirm a little. Otherwise, farken aces, some amazing choices new and old. Moar pix of non-pedal processors! I've been building my processor army quietly and steadily ;)

I finally got some "positive reinforcement" (getting laid lol) so I got off my ass and put together my PT-mini and finally replaced all the cabling so it sounds fucking wonderful. All the left over stuff (cheap cabling, a few pedals and most likely the expression pedal for use with Boss pedals) will be moved to the Cello rig as I don't need/want it to sound pretty. :love:

Image

Then all I'd need is a new L6 expression (with a spring this time!).
Organising organisms.

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
fetch wrote:OFF TO FETCH ME A KEBAB :!!!:


this needs to be your sig

Good deals with: Achtane x2, King Rat, Fuzzhugger, Dr Scientist, Dog Boy, Raintes, strings2wood, vaguitarman and many more.
I'd like this list to grow so sell to me please :]
fetch

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 am
Location: planet earth

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Schlatte » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

My updated setup:
Image

I have a BD-2 and an Exp. Pedal en route to me, so I need to get moar patchcables. I'm currently building a bigger power supply to give all those pedals their desired juice. But yeah... fun to play with :thumb:
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Pedals!
Achtane wrote:I like my urination technique like I like my components, through-hole.

Image
Schlatte

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2324
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby univalve » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 am

spray that ikea board black (or any other dark color). Your stuff will look a lot more bitchin'.
analog pattern robots / slowgold
This post was made by Uncle Grandfather who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Pleasant deals with phantasmagorovich, Haki, masked elwood, Ech0, multi_s, TheRiffer, MEC, Jero, Angrygoldfish, DarkAxel, Lintybits, stanimal, laekna, Derelict78, intothegroove, askthedust, JerryTRCD, Rob Fossil, Shish
univalve

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 am

Have you tried putting the Dr.Q in the feedback loop? I loved that.
phantasmagorovich

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6012
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: antennafarm, Bing [Bot], Dead Comic, wafl, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF
____________
ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.