Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby skullservant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 am

greigoroth wrote:Do you think it needs filtering on the power? Not for the input to the 555 but I was thinking about noise getting back into the power supply for daisy chained pedals? Appearances to the contrary I have like no knowledge of pedals electronics, so this is wild speculation on my part. I hatez clock noise. I lurve LEDs...

That's a good question. I guess I won't really know until I build it. I'm hoping not, but that's why I'm only making one at first just to see A) if it works and B) how it works and interacts with the rest of the board. I'll definitely post videos of it once I finish!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 am

Sweet!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby the Life Aquatic » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 pm

skullservant wrote:
greigoroth wrote:Do you think it needs filtering on the power? Not for the input to the 555 but I was thinking about noise getting back into the power supply for daisy chained pedals? Appearances to the contrary I have like no knowledge of pedals electronics, so this is wild speculation on my part. I hatez clock noise. I lurve LEDs...

That's a good question. I guess I won't really know until I build it. I'm hoping not, but that's why I'm only making one at first just to see A) if it works and B) how it works and interacts with the rest of the board. I'll definitely post videos of it once I finish!

if you put one on the dirge electronics line im buying at least one :thumb:
the Life Aquatic

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Yeah dude, definitely DIRGE! Might even include a small badge :!!!:
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Did I tell you about how my drummer's nickname is Dirge? The name on his fake ID is Jaime Ledergerber. We can't really figure out how to pronounce Ledergerber so we took out the le and rber and call him Dirge haha

You kinda have to see my drummer and the picture on his ID for it to be funny, but I promise it's really funny :lol:

Anyways I told him about Dirge Electronics and he thinks it's pretty awesome
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 pm

hahahahha thats awesome! I should make him a logo badge NECKLACE THAT SAYS DIRGE

It all started with an old noise record label that I started called Dirgehead Distribution back when I was finishing highschool and entering college- I eventually stopped it and started a different one with a slightly different focus called Void Seance, but thats where Dirge came from. I just think it sounds menacing hahah
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Officer Bukowski wrote:Did I tell you about how my drummer's nickname is Dirge? The name on his fake ID is Jaime Ledergerber. We can't really figure out how to pronounce Ledergerber so we took out the le and rber and call him Dirge haha

You kinda have to see my drummer and the picture on his ID for it to be funny, but I promise it's really funny :lol:

Anyways I told him about Dirge Electronics and he thinks it's pretty awesome

Wow, how did he get that name on is fake ID? Ledergerber is german for tanner (of leather and stuff). I'd expect something like Smith or Jones to be smarter for a fake ID, isn't it? Is the idea that the name needs to be so ridiculous that noone will question the ID?
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Officer Bukowski » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Well.. That's kindof another weird story.

My drummer's sister has a friend with like a weird collection of people's IDs.. I think the guy is gay and gets dudes really wasted at his house and they end up forgetting their stuff there. It's also possible that he's a serial killer, because we looked up Jaime and he's on some missing persons list. So anyways my drummer's sister sees this ID and it looks like a sweaty Mexican version of my drummer so she gave it to him.

The ID only works with people that don't really care anyways :lol:

Skully you guys would probly be BFFs
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

I ONLY HANG OUT WITH \M/ DUDES. OTHERWISE ITS THE INTERNET OR MYSELF>>>

.... hahahah

:(
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

BUT WE PROBABLY WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Does \M/ mean metal? Because we're not a metal band but my drummer was born and raised on metal. His favorite band ever is Kyuss and we go to shows like Sleep and stuff.

We're doing a doom side project too. The dude is a badass drummer he brings the heavy
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:22 pm

hahah yeah I was kidding about the metal part. Buttttt, ever since I moved back from Richmond I've not really had the opportunity to hang out with anyone other than my fiance, which isn't a bad thing at all. I'd love to have a drummer around here. I've only ever gotten to jam with a drummer once, my friend Parker who plays in Cough played his drummer's drums and I played through his bass stack.

I want to hear the doom project! TELEDOOM? PLEASE TELL ME SO
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Dayum I can't imagine playing without a drummer. Do you use a drum machine or something? If you ever come to California we'll start a badass doom band. And yeah it's Tele doom or Mustang bass doom. I have an SG too.

And to mix up the text to pics ratio a little here's my board again
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:37 pm

TELEDOOM ROOLZ

And most the time I just loop. If I don't loop, I record direct in to a drum machine!

And did you get anything sorted out with the Memory Man?
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Can you send me a link to your YouTube channel? I need to subscribe to it

And nah I haven't changed anything on the memory man except I put those knobs on it.

I'm just using it for slapback in one song and I have the mix at like 7 or 8 o'clock (50/50 is at 9) so the volume drop isn't really bothering me right now. It's weird.. Somehow the slapback from it is like way better than my El Cap
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear