· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 pm

YESSSSS That'd be awesome! I hope this schematic works

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:08 am

Do you think it needs filtering on the power? Not for the input to the 555 but I was thinking about noise getting back into the power supply for daisy chained pedals? Appearances to the contrary I have like no knowledge of pedals electronics, so this is wild speculation on my part. I hatez clock noise. I lurve LEDs...

Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:22 am

Here's my board. Really happy with the pedal combinations i have at the moment. I'm currently awaiting a delay from Officer Bukowski and also an Endangered Audio AD4096 to finalize the more ambient side of sounds that I'm chasing.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:22 am

greigoroth wrote:Do you think it needs filtering on the power? Not for the input to the 555 but I was thinking about noise getting back into the power supply for daisy chained pedals? Appearances to the contrary I have like no knowledge of pedals electronics, so this is wild speculation on my part. I hatez clock noise. I lurve LEDs...

That's a good question. I guess I won't really know until I build it. I'm hoping not, but that's why I'm only making one at first just to see A) if it works and B) how it works and interacts with the rest of the board. I'll definitely post videos of it once I finish!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 am

Sweet!

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 pm

skullservant wrote:
greigoroth wrote:Do you think it needs filtering on the power? Not for the input to the 555 but I was thinking about noise getting back into the power supply for daisy chained pedals? Appearances to the contrary I have like no knowledge of pedals electronics, so this is wild speculation on my part. I hatez clock noise. I lurve LEDs...

That's a good question. I guess I won't really know until I build it. I'm hoping not, but that's why I'm only making one at first just to see A) if it works and B) how it works and interacts with the rest of the board. I'll definitely post videos of it once I finish!

if you put one on the dirge electronics line im buying at least one :thumb:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Yeah dude, definitely DIRGE! Might even include a small badge :!!!:

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Did I tell you about how my drummer's nickname is Dirge? The name on his fake ID is Jaime Ledergerber. We can't really figure out how to pronounce Ledergerber so we took out the le and rber and call him Dirge haha

You kinda have to see my drummer and the picture on his ID for it to be funny, but I promise it's really funny :lol:

Anyways I told him about Dirge Electronics and he thinks it's pretty awesome

Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:10 pm

hahahahha thats awesome! I should make him a logo badge NECKLACE THAT SAYS DIRGE

It all started with an old noise record label that I started called Dirgehead Distribution back when I was finishing highschool and entering college- I eventually stopped it and started a different one with a slightly different focus called Void Seance, but thats where Dirge came from. I just think it sounds menacing hahah

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Officer Bukowski wrote:Did I tell you about how my drummer's nickname is Dirge? The name on his fake ID is Jaime Ledergerber. We can't really figure out how to pronounce Ledergerber so we took out the le and rber and call him Dirge haha

You kinda have to see my drummer and the picture on his ID for it to be funny, but I promise it's really funny :lol:

Anyways I told him about Dirge Electronics and he thinks it's pretty awesome

Wow, how did he get that name on is fake ID? Ledergerber is german for tanner (of leather and stuff). I'd expect something like Smith or Jones to be smarter for a fake ID, isn't it? Is the idea that the name needs to be so ridiculous that noone will question the ID?

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:31 pm

Well.. That's kindof another weird story.

My drummer's sister has a friend with like a weird collection of people's IDs.. I think the guy is gay and gets dudes really wasted at his house and they end up forgetting their stuff there. It's also possible that he's a serial killer, because we looked up Jaime and he's on some missing persons list. So anyways my drummer's sister sees this ID and it looks like a sweaty Mexican version of my drummer so she gave it to him.

The ID only works with people that don't really care anyways :lol:

Skully you guys would probly be BFFs

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

I ONLY HANG OUT WITH \M/ DUDES. OTHERWISE ITS THE INTERNET OR MYSELF>>>

.... hahahah

:(

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

BUT WE PROBABLY WOULD BE BEST FRIENDS

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Does \M/ mean metal? Because we're not a metal band but my drummer was born and raised on metal. His favorite band ever is Kyuss and we go to shows like Sleep and stuff.

We're doing a doom side project too. The dude is a badass drummer he brings the heavy

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:22 pm

hahah yeah I was kidding about the metal part. Buttttt, ever since I moved back from Richmond I've not really had the opportunity to hang out with anyone other than my fiance, which isn't a bad thing at all. I'd love to have a drummer around here. I've only ever gotten to jam with a drummer once, my friend Parker who plays in Cough played his drummer's drums and I played through his bass stack.

I want to hear the doom project! TELEDOOM? PLEASE TELL ME SO
Post a reply