cool :thumb: whats the one w the foot
alexsga

experienced
experienced

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby sylnau » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:16 pm

alexsga wrote:cool :thumb: whats the one w the foot

Champion Leccy - Bloody Gett
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:41 pm

VREEEEVROOOOOW wrote:My pedalboard is finally pretty done! But I don't have a camera. :(

Tell us about it anyway you darn tootin goof ball :hug:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby blackjaw » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:02 am

blackjaw

committed
committed

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:36 pm

sylnau wrote:Just finish this one… so far I like it a lot.

I have personally tested Syl's flanger setting on my SubDecay Blue Shift and can confirm it sounds nice. :thumb:

I also like that same setting except with the Speed set to 9:00 and the Manual set to noon. :!!!:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby sylnau » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:57 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
sylnau wrote:Just finish this one… so far I like it a lot.

download/file.php?id=30079

I have personally tested Syl's flanger setting on my SubDecay Blue Shift and can confirm it sounds nice. :thumb:

I also like that same setting except with the Speed set to 9:00 and the Manual set to noon. :!!!:

:thumb:
I prefer the color there... else it's too colored for my taste. But I sometimes use the sppeed around 1 O'clock.
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:17 pm

whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:29 pm

HOLY CRAP! IT"S SO FRIGGEN CLEAN!!!!

routing please?

also, am I doing the math that you can go up or down 8 octaves?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:54 pm

If I am not mistaken, it can be 10... the pitchfork goes down and up and both, 3. So it can feasibly be down 10 AND up 6. I don’t know if the super shifter does duel? I’m also not counting the sub.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:30 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:HOLY CRAP! IT"S SO FRIGGEN CLEAN!!!!

routing please?

also, am I doing the math that you can go up or down 8 octaves?

So technically yeah I could go up or down a lot of octaves but the most I ever do is one up or down from the baseline signals which are 'normal' and one octave down.

Turbo Tuner > Freeze > ReVolver II > Raptio > Splitter

Guitar split > Pitch Fork > PS5 > Pitch Fork > PS5 > OD > Amp > Lehle Dual > ARP87 > Fathom > RC3

Bass split > Sub'n'Up > Studio Compressor > B7K > RC3
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:02 am

blackjaw wrote:Image

This looks insanely fun. Are you using the CT-5 as a looper here and the particle for pitched delays?
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:48 am

Seconding @Boatrich.
@Whoismarykelly -> Always a fan of your boards. I love that you're not afraid to go big, and that you get multiples. I think you posted that once how, "It's a matter of knowing what I like and getting more of it." Huge Pitchfork fan here too (I have other pitch shifters but that is usually the go to for me).
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:07 am

$harkToootth wrote:@Whoismarykelly -> Always a fan of your boards. I love that you're not afraid to go big, and that you get multiples. I think you posted that once how, "It's a matter of knowing what I like and getting more of it." Huge Pitchfork fan here too (I have other pitch shifters but that is usually the go to for me).

The multiples thing definitely spilled into my live boards from pretty much wanting presets at home from pedals that didn't have presets.

In this case I've got pitch forks that do momentary octave up (right next to the raptio for glitch/pitch stabs) and m2 harmony for a couple really dissonant parts where I cant actually play the chord necessary. Then I've got PS5s doing slow trem arm down an octave for pitch drops and the flutter mode going up 2 octaves for fake flutters. Those stemmed from not being able to find a baritone that had a trem and would stay in tune through serious abuse. I could probably get by with less but I just don't want to change settings mid set.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Hey man, I get it. Especially with those shifters. You can find a used pitchfork under $100 no problem.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Yeah that actually makes a ton of sense. I would still be tempted to just shift things like crazy with all those pedals just to see what kind of nonsense I could produce.
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear