Chain is as follows:

Guitar into:

*Digitech Whammy
*Ibanez Weeping Demon wah
*Big Muff Pi
*Ibanez Modulation Delay II
*Akai Headrush E1 Delay/Looper

New to teh forum so... :poke:

mmmm ibanez modulated delay is such a stupidly underrated pedal, it does so many cool things its like a DMM but clearer
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe
themanwhowasthursday

involved
involved

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby muttlegs » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:54 am

DannDubbleEwe wrote:Image

What is the little pyramid pedal bottom centre?
muttlegs

committed
committed

Postby Gutmann » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:39 am

I didn't change the pedals for quite a long time now, seems like I found my combination.

Signalchain is Empress Multidrive - Spaceman Rumblefuzz - Okko Comp - Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper 3 - Polytune and the empress Superdelay in the loop.

I overhauled the cables and the powersupply so it looks much cleaner now:

I'm using the delay in the FX-loop of my amp - so I installed those jacks for the connection of the loop:

Gutmann

involved
involved

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:51 am

that board is so flipping clean, tons of tones from a small selection of pedals too, awesome

you run comp after dirt, why?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gutmann » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 pm

I prefer how the drive pedals react to the guitar, especially to the volume pot. The pedals clean up nicer. The compressor after the drivepedals brings sustain without adding drive or compression to the pedals. :erm: I hope you undestand what I mean..
Gutmann

involved
involved

Postby tuffteef » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Gutmann wrote:I didn't change the pedals for quite a long time now, seems like I found my combination.

Signalchain is Empress Multidrive - Spaceman Rumblefuzz - Okko Comp - Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper 3 - Polytune and the empress Superdelay in the loop.

I'm using the delay in the FX-loop of my amp - so I installed those jacks for the connection of the loop:

sweet board
tuffteef

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DannDubbleEwe » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:08 pm

^that board is TOO clean. Love it! Goatkeeper is insanely awesome too and I've always wanted to try that Multidrive.

muttlegs wrote:What is the little pyramid pedal bottom centre?

It's an effect order reverser I made from the Beavis Audio layout. With it I can put the FrantaBit/ BugCrusher either before or after the MF-101 for either synthy sweeps or digitized vocal madness.
DannDubbleEwe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby muttlegs » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

DannDubbleEwe wrote:^that board is TOO clean. Love it! Goatkeeper is insanely awesome too and I've always wanted to try that Multidrive.

muttlegs wrote:What is the little pyramid pedal bottom centre?

It's an effect order reverser I made from the Beavis Audio layout. With it I can put the FrantaBit/ BugCrusher either before or after the MF-101 for either synthy sweeps or digitized vocal madness.

I would love to see a better pic and hear more about how it works. It looks great. Respect to your aesthetic and building skillz!
muttlegs

committed
committed

Postby skullservant » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Uses a 4DPT switch!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:56 pm

I didn't know you could do that (reverse order). I'm gonna have to build one of those. I was thinking that would be cool for when I get my Small Stone that way I could have phaser at the end of my chain or before my El Cap (for looping without phaser on everything).

Thanks for the idea!
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Gutmann wrote:I prefer how the drive pedals react to the guitar, especially to the volume pot. The pedals clean up nicer. The compressor after the drivepedals brings sustain without adding drive or compression to the pedals. :erm: I hope you undestand what I mean..

yes I do, I tried mine after dirt and didn't really love it
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Gutmann wrote:I didn't change the pedals for quite a long time now, seems like I found my combination.

Nice board, how does the rumblefuzz sound? Never heard of it.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DannDubbleEwe » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 pm

muttlegs wrote:I would love to see a better pic and hear more about how it works. It looks great. Respect to your aesthetic and building skillz!

Ask and ye shall receive! It is a HANDY tool. It's also pretty neat if you're kind of lazy about trying different orders of pedals. Instead of muting/ turning off your amp you can just hook 'em in and swap them back and forth to see what you like. I REALLY dig it.

So, there is a set of SEND and a set of RECEIVE. Send/ Receive 1 is the first effect or line of effects, S/R 2 is the second. You simply push the button and it "flip flops" your order via a switch instead of moving the pedal after the other - whichever placement is indicated by each LED, so one is on all the time. It's especially handy if you like how a pedal sounds both before and after another, or if you want to get a differing sound after a chain of effects. Loopmaster sells something exactly the same called "Effect Sequence Reverser". After just now doing a google search I guess beavisaudio is up for renewal? Sad. They had the best, simplest layouts.

DannDubbleEwe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby behndy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:30 am

meeeeeeeeeeeeOW.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby theavondon » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 am

hung out with Jero, holla

theavondon

Supporter
Supporter