Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:17 pm

That's cool! What magnetic pickup are you using? That sounds rad. My piezo is OK for double bass into a PA sort of playing but doesn't love pedals even when I had a preamp (now gone :( ) but I feel like a magnetic pickup might work better in that sense.
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 13192
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby qersty » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:56 pm

looks sick as hell! does the zoom do bassa mps also?
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 am
Location: Sweden to the oldies

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby alexsga » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:09 pm

qersty wrote:looks sick as hell! does the zoom do bassa mps also?


the smaller zoom, ms100 does bass amps and they sound good but they all seem quite hissy, i prefer the behringer bassdriver copy on the bottom left

coldbrightsunlight wrote:That's cool! What magnetic pickup are you using? That sounds rad. My piezo is OK for double bass into a PA sort of playing but doesn't love pedals even when I had a preamp (now gone :( ) but I feel like a magnetic pickup might work better in that sense.


yeah i dont like piezo pickups on the upright, i use this magnetic pickup instead:
http://biesele.org/pickups/
alexsga

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby MaxMaps » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:33 pm

Amazing how much this board has changed.

I am sort of mad with GAS as I have moved four pedals out in less than a month :snax: I REALLY like the freedman BE:OD with the stock preset that I have on my Cab M which has completely changed how my guitar sounds. If I was to plug the bass in I would swap the Freedman with my MBD2 which is currently off board.

Signal chain is tuner - Freedman BE:OD - Magic Pedals Bongzilla Fuzz - Stomping Stones Virus - Strymon Volante - EHX Superego - Zoom MC70DR - Cab M

I am going to move the dirt to the bottom row and modulation on top, once the marshmallow comes I am going to swap out the MC70DR - thinking about getting some sort of looper again but I need to fucking cool my jets. Taking the new guitar into the luither at the end of the month for a set up and I plan on swapping out the pick ups for a different one (grizzley) and then upgrading the machine heads to locking tuners.
Attachments
pb.jpg
pb.jpg (130.46 KiB) Viewed 873 times
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Porkland, Oregon Home of the other white meat.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby retinal orbita » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:55 pm

Yoooooooo BONGZILLA FUZZ!!!! :love: :love:
retinal orbita

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2882
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: I haven’t had a decent sandwich in thirteen years

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Dowi » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:18 pm

MaxMaps wrote:Amazing how much this board has changed.

I am sort of mad with GAS as I have moved four pedals out in less than a month :snax: I REALLY like the freedman BE:OD with the stock preset that I have on my Cab M which has completely changed how my guitar sounds. If I was to plug the bass in I would swap the Freedman with my MBD2 which is currently off board.

Signal chain is tuner - Freedman BE:OD - Magic Pedals Bongzilla Fuzz - Stomping Stones Virus - Strymon Volante - EHX Superego - Zoom MC70DR - Cab M

I am going to move the dirt to the bottom row and modulation on top, once the marshmallow comes I am going to swap out the MC70DR - thinking about getting some sort of looper again but I need to fucking cool my jets. Taking the new guitar into the luither at the end of the month for a set up and I plan on swapping out the pick ups for a different one (grizzley) and then upgrading the machine heads to locking tuners.


:love:
soooolid!
how's the BE:OD ? it's something i never investigated on.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2496
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:12 am
Location: Italy

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby MaxMaps » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:38 pm

retinal orbita wrote:Yoooooooo BONGZILLA FUZZ!!!! :love: :love:


Thank our Lord and Savior Cosmicevan for that one - Received it for my SS gift this year and its wonderful. :joy: This pedal has a large set of nuts.

Dowi wrote:
:love:
soooolid!
how's the BE:OD ? it's something i never investigated on.


This one was a wild card - I was a chicken shit and didn't pick up a Randys Revenge because I secretly wanted a Alexander Marshmallow, and at the same store this popped up for 125.00, which I impulsively snagged.

Really RAD high gain over drive that has a British JCM edge too it. Freedman seems to be the choice of a lot of players wanting that 80's hair metal vibe of distortion before Dimebag blew the doors off with his Randall. Really makes me gas hard for the amps, you can get some Alice in Chain tones from this MOFO. Highly recommend
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Porkland, Oregon Home of the other white meat.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby behndy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:19 pm

i look at y'all's stuff occasionally. it's PRETTY. i don't know what a lot of it IS any more. but. prettttttty.

hah. good to see stuff i do REMEMBER. neat.

this is kinda my pedalboard now? it all runs into a pair of patchbays so i can connect anything to anything. all the modular is effects or mixing or Pam's for interfacing/micro modulation options.

annnnnd i can plug bass into the patchbay and go through the ADAM into all the effects loots as well. been fun.

Image
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK


music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 19825
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby MaxMaps » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:10 pm

A wild behndy has appeared!
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Porkland, Oregon Home of the other white meat.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby behndy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:31 pm

i... use... Crouching Esoterics/Hidden Dumbass. it's... super... something-fective?

never played any Poke-Games.

i'm going off third and fourth hand jokes.

my nomenclature might be SHIT.

wasssssssssup Maximum Mapsies?
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK


music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 19825
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:06 am
Location: Cali. East Bay Yo.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby KingNed » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:02 pm

Image

Pretty excited about this board.

1. Tuner (Onecontrol which has a BJF buffer in it)
2. Sub 'N' Up (Sounds great but needs the jack on the input compressed with that cable tie, otherwise it leaks weird rushing noise into the signal. Very strange)
3. A/B loop switcher

A Loop
1. Detox EQ clone, when I want to get a bit quieter. Drummer in my band wanted this thing called 'dynamics'. Not sure what it is, I couldn't hear him over my amp.
2. Black Mass Electronics 1312 (Sick Rat type circuit with lots of good sounding clipping options. Gravitating towards Red LED's. Love a Turbo Rat).
4. Earthquaker Arrows

B Loop
1. 1987 Rat (Set louder, more gain).
2. Electrofoods Ultd Lil Pig (using it less as a fuzz and more as a big riffing machine).
3. Death By Audio Apocalypse (haven't figured out if I really like this or not. It's loud tho.)

4. Collision Devices Black Hole Symmetry (brand new to me, not had much of a chance to play it yet, but seems rad.)
5. Boss DD200
6. EAE Surveyor (always on as an end of chain tone shaper)
7. Alexander Pedals Spacexpander (always on when using an amp with no reverb)
Staff Party - Noise Rock Power Trio https://staffpartyband.bandcamp.com/
KingNed

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby goroth » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:14 am

Sick boards homies!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby ibarakishi » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:46 am

alexsga wrote:
Image


i was thinking about getting one of these, or whatever the latest headway preamp is now that they came out with not too long ago, to use with my bowed instrument. it has phantom power, which i want for a clip condenser mic i plan to use.

how is the noise floor on it and what would you compare it to sound-wise with other preamps? also, where did you buy your from? one of the main things that was holding me back with them was how expensive they are for what they do. some people seem to really love using them though, and i love the form factor of it
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 am
Location: Thailand

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby cosmicevan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:47 am

MaxMaps wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:Yoooooooo BONGZILLA FUZZ!!!! :love: :love:


Thank our Lord and Savior Cosmicevan for that one - Received it for my SS gift this year and its wonderful. :joy: This pedal has a large set of nuts.



so glad you are digging it and it made the board!!!
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1361
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:18 pm
Location: at the edge of oscillation, NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby MaxMaps » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:15 pm

cosmicevan wrote:
MaxMaps wrote:
retinal orbita wrote:Yoooooooo BONGZILLA FUZZ!!!! :love: :love:


Thank our Lord and Savior Cosmicevan for that one - Received it for my SS gift this year and its wonderful. :joy: This pedal has a large set of nuts.



so glad you are digging it and it made the board!!!


Its a sick fuzz :joy: - the pedals that I am keeping are all high gain monsters and really the best way to describe the sound is what I requested. It smokes hella weed and is a pedal that borrows your guitar to break three strings and ask for money with no intention of returning it

behndy wrote:i... use... Crouching Esoterics/Hidden Dumbass. it's... super... something-fective?

never played any Poke-Games.

i'm going off third and fourth hand jokes.

my nomenclature might be SHIT.

wasssssssssup Maximum Mapsies?


Nothing much you wigglin fool! Finally wised up to music and starting my journey as a guitar player. I saw that you got eaten by the modiular deamon, so now all of your money, time and enegry is devoted to stuff that goes - Beeeeep Booop.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3632
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am
Location: Porkland, Oregon Home of the other white meat.

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wago and 11 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)



ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.