Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby FancyMike » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Awesome board. Love the goat. And the Moog.
FancyMike

committed
committed

Postby theavondon » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 pm

ronripper wrote:Image

I've worked long and hard to get this board as perfect as it is. I know I say that every time, but seriously there isn't a thing about this I would change. I'm 100% supremely happy with how this is all setup.

The chain goes...

Bass > Freqbox > Polytune > FX Doctor Modded Rat > Blackout Effectors custom Twosome > MF-104SD

The black expression pedal is spring loaded and is hooked up to the mix and freq on the Freqbox (I had mission add a second output on an EP-1) the Green expression is hooked up to the Time and Feedback on the Delay. The control over those two pedals alone is phenomenal, I can make soundscapes and otherworldly tones for days with just those. I also had special thinner wood sides made for the Moogs so I could fit everything on my board.

The Rat has a "bass adjust" mod done to it, so it doesn't lose any low end. It also never is turned off during a Bongripper set, or in general (I switch to the neck pickup on my RD Artist for "clean" tones)

The piece De-la-resistance is my very special Twosome by blackout effectors. I had a stock one that I loved but had to keep sideways on my board and kept screwing up settings every time I tried to use it. So Kyle over at blackout made me this one with jacks and controls where I wouldn't be kicking them. Then he painted that amazing goat on it which made things even better. This thing is Doom in a pedal, I love it more than most things that I should.

Hail

SICK! SO, you guys gonna record new stuff with all this?
theavondon

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kbit » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 pm

The boards on this the last page....
Make me want to go splurge on pedals.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Still waiting on my Timeline and RV-5... Timeline shipped out Friday, so hopefully it's here tomorrow
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:54 pm

^ dude your Big Muff is super hawt.

How do you like the Nano Grail?
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Thanks buddy! It's my baby. I love it more than any other fuzz I have ever tried, ever. It's knocked so much shit off my board.

And the Nano Grail is okay. There is a volume drop with it, but I actually like it best before fuzz as opposed to after. Kinda lofi and gets washy
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kbit » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:37 pm

I don't think I've shown what I've been working with in a while. Have an EQ pedal on the way, probably gonna go after the Robot Devil.
In time, I want to replace the Verbzilla with a Cathedral, then add a Montavillian/DTjr, a Tremolessence, another fuzz, & maybe a another mod pedal.
Attachments
IMG_3286.JPG
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 am

Here's a bad iPhone pic of my covers band board. I just got done soldering up all the cables today. The power supply is still floating loose under the board as I'm waiting for the seller to send me the mounting kit. I've downsized so much, it looks so empty. :(

The tuner will be swapped out shortly. It is a surprisingly accurate tuner for 40 bucks, but the switch is starting to go.

Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Demon666 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 am

New set up. Same ****** iphone camera.

Ric>Pink Elephant>Ox Bass>Megalith>B12>PS-5>Organizer>Mold Spore>Erogenous Moan>PS-3>Rainbow Machine>Sea Machine>Blue Beard>Disaster Transport>Lunar Echo>Mountainking Trem/Ringmod>Dispatch Master>TU-3>AD200B

I also have a Grand Orbiter on the way
Demon666

experienced
experienced

Postby Fuzz_Pi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 am

^hows the lunar echo working for u?
Fuzz_Pi

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Demon666 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 am

It's one of my favorite delays. Can get crazy whacked out sounds but is also a really nice sounding analog delay. The only bad thing about it is it needs a 500k expression pedal to use the exp input. I've been meaning to send it out to have the effects loop mod.
Demon666

experienced
experienced

Postby univalve » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 am

Demon666 wrote:Image

uhhh, must be heavy with two of the snarling dogs...
how you dig the mold spore? my drummer loves it when i use it but i really don't know what i'm actually doing there :lol:

and btw, serious board :cool:
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:27 am

Bam! Not too much new stuff, but I love it like it is. Once the blended Super Puzzles start rolling out either the Perc or the Square have to make room. I want to add something chorus-ey, but haven't decided what. I'm thinking either Polytope or CleanClarinot. Also a tremolo might be nice, but I wouldn't know where to fit one. And the size and weight are excellent like this.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Haki » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:34 am

^Time for a bigger board? How happy are you with the Demo Tape Fuzz? To say getting that wasn't easy would be quite the understatement.

Demon666 wrote:It's one of my favorite delays. Can get crazy whacked out sounds but is also a really nice sounding analog delay. The only bad thing about it is it needs a 500k expression pedal to use the exp input. I've been meaning to send it out to have the effects loop mod.

The Expressionater doesn't solve that problem?
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sylnau » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 am

Phantasmo, I love your new board... dat Demo Tape Fuzz!!!
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear