Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Jero » Fri May 17, 2019 4:14 pm

Eivind August wrote:My little battery-powered playing-at-home board has reached peak zen. :zen:

:joy: One of the best pedal graphics

hbombgraphics wrote:My Kids when young were also knob turners, although one was also a squirt my juice box into the jack person.

:lol: :animal: :lol:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri May 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Jero wrote: :joy: One of the best pedal graphics

sylnau wrote:That Wolf Computer look good!

It was a total pain in the ass to make. :hug:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Fri May 17, 2019 6:45 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:
Jero wrote: :joy: One of the best pedal graphics

sylnau wrote:That Wolf Computer look good!

It was a total pain in the ass to make. :hug:

:lol: worth it. Is it waterslide? I've actually been thinking about doing something in that same style for all my stuff. Or pulp/comic/movie title fonts with no graphics.

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri May 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Yeah, that's what I use on all of my pedals. I usually don't use color though, and the colors didn't stick very well when you used them all at once (like, in one print) for some reason, so that graphic is actually like 4 layers of print. :facepalm: :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Fri May 17, 2019 8:25 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Yeah, that's what I use on all of my pedals. I usually don't use color though, and the colors didn't stick very well when you used them all at once (like, in one print) for some reason, so that graphic is actually like 4 layers of print. :facepalm: :lol:

Oh wow. I've only done water slide a couple times. I didn't have issues with color, but I had to clear coat the ink before applying to the inclosure, and even then, it still came up a smidge. I have a laser printer now too though, so I should be able to use it for non color stuff with out having to worry about the ink so much...Have you ever used the edge softener stuff by chance?

*I'll get back on topic eventually*

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri May 17, 2019 8:48 pm

I don't know what that means, so I assume no. :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jero » Fri May 17, 2019 9:20 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:I don't know what that means, so I assume no. :lol:

:lol: ...it's a chemical you can put on the decal paper (might be for the laser type only) that takes the edges down (think it melts them).

Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ibarakishi » Sat May 18, 2019 6:43 am

Sat down and put together my board for a show next month in Bangkok. Tried to make it as small as possible to do the most possible with what i had. DD-20 is solely used as a looper, which is a huge waste of space but my ditto x4 won't be arriving to thailand until towards the end of the year, so this will make due for now. If the dd-20 wasn't on there, would have thrown in my tetanus booster for even more rioting. Sad it is sitting the bench this round, but will be anxiously awaiting its return.
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby qersty » Sat May 18, 2019 7:40 am

UglyCasanova wrote:Yeah, that's what I use on all of my pedals. I usually don't use color though, and the colors didn't stick very well when you used them all at once (like, in one print) for some reason, so that graphic is actually like 4 layers of print. :facepalm: :lol:

That's pretty sick! What colors did you separate into? You had to put clearcoat between the layers right?
ibarakishi wrote:Image

Sat down and put together my board for a show next month in Bangkok. Tried to make it as small as possible to do the most possible with what i had. DD-20 is solely used as a looper, which is a huge waste of space but my ditto x4 won't be arriving to thailand until towards the end of the year, so this will make due for now. If the dd-20 wasn't on there, would have thrown in my tetanus booster for even more rioting. Sad it is sitting the bench this round, but will be anxiously awaiting its return.

Lace sensors FTW!
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ibarakishi » Sat May 18, 2019 7:52 am

qersty wrote:
Lace sensors FTW!

Having the splitable deathbucker alumitone in the bridge with the sensor golds in the middle and bridge gives me the most usable and widest variety of tones i have ever had in a guitar. Its amazing for recording, and also for live playing. Sensors are nice and warm/round sounding but super detailed too, while the alumitone is cutting and crazy sensitive to what/how you are playing, which i love. Lace should sponsor me for how many times i have genuinely supported their products at this point :picard:

Clang gang 4eva
good deals/trades/business with: JonnyAngle, rdw102, crochambeau, worra, $harkToootth, Olin, fuzzonaut, friendship, ianmarks, digi2t
ibarakishi

experienced
experienced

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat May 18, 2019 10:35 am

qersty wrote:

That's pretty sick! What colors did you separate into? You had to put clearcoat between the layers right?

Nah, it was just something fucky with the interaction between the decal and the ink. It sort of bled into each other if all the colors were printed at the same time. So I just printed one color, let it dry, print next color etc.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Sat May 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Here's where I am at the moment ;)

The familiar ones are the ones I really can't see myself selling (apart from the Colour Theory, which is for sale, but I'm quite happy with it in the loop of the Parallel Universe at the moment, so I don't mind if it doesn't sell).

The eight others are what I've built so far, with graphics which "will do for now". If I come up with better ideas or techniques which aren't too much of a pain to do then I'll more than likely change one or two. There are another four which are on my build list i.e. I have the parts, I just need the time to build them.

Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat May 18, 2019 3:26 pm

That is fabulous. Are they attached to the music stands or do they stay in place okay on their own?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Sat May 18, 2019 3:52 pm

The stands are tipped back enough for them to just sit there - I swap things about a fair bit so I couldn't consider fixing them in place.
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby telecoaster » Sun May 19, 2019 12:03 pm

Just replaced my Nemesis with the DMM, lost some flexibility but I'm liking the sound.

boardmay2019-2.jpg
telecoaster

uncommitted
uncommitted

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear