Let's see your PICK BOX!
breitnersn

committed
committed

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby DarkAxel » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Schlatte wrote:
DarkAxel wrote:some brutal boards! :eek! :thumb:

my shizzel, i guess i'm done for some time (no money left :D )

nice placement of the boost :)

Very nice boards lately! Would rock every single one of them!
I need to get some moar patchcables to wire up all the pedals I got and am about to get. :animal:

It's great in front of everything and seems to emphasize the wah when after it :) so yeah, a perfect one :)

btw... my GF is prolly gonna draw something on it ;) we love the colour
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby warwick.hoy » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:42 pm

vrom wrote:My first post belongs here...

Bass board - in 4 weeks or so a DAA DMC-3XL will occupy the empty space.

Guitar board - still deciding on whether to get a PisdiYAUwot or Tube Zone to push into the fullbore metal... decisions, decisions...

:hello:
behndy wrote:"huh. i'm on acid."

Noiseprov/Pedalcore:
Mecha Shiva on Soundcloud.

WHY DID JOHNNY KILL? on Bandcamp. <--Beer Fund

Good Dealings with: futuresailors, Eric!, Multi_S, hatshirt, leastwise, Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D
warwick.hoy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm

I love that board DarkAxel!

What's the boost? A SHO clone?
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Haki » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 pm

I've been abusing the oscillating delay -> Goatse a bit much lately to make drones instead of more proper playing. So I've decided to split shit up into a drone section and a basic setup for less droning bass playing, at the same time. Finally a good reason for having multiple amps around the place.

It's nice to have the Echobox out again even it's only as a placeholder till the Lunar Echo comes home. Between the Poly, Super Bass Fuzz and Gristleizer there's enough dirt to fuck you up. Rainbow Machine is there for when I want to get wackier than the Gristleizer gets.

Drones side is the Ghost Disaster for the oscillating goodness, Blargg's there to pretty up the sound a bit, Moog for when I want to get all Tom Cruise versus aliens and the Goatse, is well, the Goatse.
Attachments
P1010200.JPG
Simplified
P1010198.JPG
Dronessss
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby wsas3 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Damn I cant even tell which I like more. Kudos
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby hazefuzz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Here's mine simple but I love it
Attachments
Photo 022.jpg
hazefuzz

committed
committed

Postby theavondon » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 pm

hazefuzz wrote:Here's mine simple but I love it

oh my, that's some good shit
theavondon

Supporter
Supporter

Postby behndy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

"YEAH i bought an expensive power distributor designed to go on a pedalboard to light up my jengers then decided to lay everything out on an oversized placemat. what of it?"

also, MEOW.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby excane » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Haki wrote:I've been abusing the oscillating delay -> Goatse a bit much lately to make drones instead of more proper playing. So I've decided to split shit up into a drone section and a basic setup for less droning bass playing, at the same time. Finally a good reason for having multiple amps around the place.

It's nice to have the Echobox out again even it's only as a placeholder till the Lunar Echo comes home. Between the Poly, Super Bass Fuzz and Gristleizer there's enough dirt to fuck you up. Rainbow Machine is there for when I want to get wackier than the Gristleizer gets.

Drones side is the Ghost Disaster for the oscillating goodness, Blargg's there to pretty up the sound a bit, Moog for when I want to get all Tom Cruise versus aliens and the Goatse, is well, the Goatse.

KATANASOUND!!! :!!!: :!!!: At long last I see another human entity that owns one.

Reminds me... I gotta totally re-do my old demo of that pedal to show how disgustingly awesome it sounds. The gut work on that pedal is also amazing, something not seen on most booteekie's.
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby wsas3 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:38 pm

Im pretty sure mudfuzz owns a superbass fuzz as well
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby warwick.hoy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Is the Katana Sound based on the Companion Fuzz?

EDIT: Nvrmnd,....jst rd mddfzzs fzzrwr rvw.
behndy wrote:"huh. i'm on acid."

Noiseprov/Pedalcore:
Mecha Shiva on Soundcloud.

WHY DID JOHNNY KILL? on Bandcamp. <--Beer Fund

Good Dealings with: futuresailors, Eric!, Multi_S, hatshirt, leastwise, Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D
warwick.hoy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Haki wrote:I've been abusing the oscillating delay -> Goatse a bit much lately to make drones instead of more proper playing. So I've decided to split shit up into a drone section and a basic setup for less droning bass playing, at the same time. Finally a good reason for having multiple amps around the place.

Such a nice collection.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

oh. oh my. that is. um. that is SEXUAL.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby oinkbanana » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 am

Tigerbass wrote:Just waiting on my custom bass Algal Bloom and Super Puzzle with clean blend and I'm done! WooHoo!!! :yay:
This is just crushing right now!!!

The Fuzzrocious Dark Driving into The SS/BS Mt. Range blended through my Xotic Xblender and into the Fuzzrocious Broke Dick Peanut Gallery is pretty much my new main tone. Absolutely AMAZING!!! :!!!:

how cool is the frazzElements? that's got to be a pretty recent build!
now posting as Forrrest.
oinkbanana

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear