Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby warwick.hoy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Not exactly a detailed picture, but I love blurry action shots.

No change,...just attention whoring.

behndy wrote:"huh. i'm on acid."

Noiseprov/Pedalcore:
Mecha Shiva on Soundcloud.

WHY DID JOHNNY KILL? on Bandcamp. <--Beer Fund

Good Dealings with: futuresailors, Eric!, Multi_S, hatshirt, leastwise, Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D
warwick.hoy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Holy Schnikes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 pm

jwar wrote:I'm sorry but I actually think I hate you right now. Like I literally want to inflict pain upon your man bits.

Wanna be friends? I'm super cool. I think you're pretty.

FUck you!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :hug:

Haha, of course we can be friends. You need to drive your ass to St.L already, only 3.5 hours away, wtf?!?!
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby theactionindex » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:01 pm

SCHNIKES WINS AGAIN. :animal:
theactionindex

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eric! » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Chain:
TAFM > mini analog delay > Chk Chk Boom [year4545 > Xerograph Deluxe > mountain range > DL8 (patched into self for doubled goodness) > VPjr > 'Rang]

I've been playing with the 'Rang as a delay (by lowering the amount of repeats and setting a short, delay-ish time) and reverse machine...infinite fun.
Last edited by Eric! on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassboar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:25 pm

Shit son!!!!! Where you been?
Loving the looks of that board.
sanfordandsonny wrote:guitars are hammers if you put some electrical tape on the handle so the blood doesn't make the hammer slippery so be it.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Good deals with: Bellyheart, bronzetalon,kbithecrowning, fuzzmax, jwar, misc1600, hatshirt, colin, chippywallace, Monkey Boy, skullservant, jumbosteelie, foomanfat, sanfordandsonny, pez.period, proroby, excane
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby kbit » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Awwww yeah!
Last edited by kbit on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Schlatte » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:38 pm

look who's back! With a pretty awesome board.
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sylnau » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Holy Schnikes wrote:Until today, haven't posted in this thread in a long while with BILF and all that. Will clarify regarding my monster board for anyone who's like wtf?!?!

It's wired purposely obese for a basement studio setting. There's two of us and time is limited so we like to work out ideas with everything easily accessible for guitar/bass/synth/etc. I used a 4 channel TB looper, ran every pedal I could fit, tested placement FOREVER, and formed 4 separate bypassed chains. Switching stuff in/out or altering chain order is simple, works incredibly well.

The main signal is nice and clean, consists of guitar->vol->TB Loop->Faye Sing->RRR->E600D. The rest is bypassed until you need it. All power (2 PP2+s and a CIOKS DC10) is under the removable floors, most wiring is ran under shag. Here's a version I was using a few months back, still pretty much same though using a v2 Second Voice and Black Forest a lot lately.

The goal is to narrow things down and use just the large board for guitar.

It won't be easy to choose what will stay on the big board. Though job man.

I have same kind of dilema now... my board is gettin smaller and there is so much pedals I would like to try.

Randy's Revenge should be here soon and I have some GAS for the Barbershop... but I don't have place left on my board.
Last edited by sylnau on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Eric! wrote:Image

Chain:
TAFM > mini analog delay > Chk Chk Boom [year4545 > Xerograph Deluxe > mountain range > DL8 (patched into self for doubled goodness) > VPjr > 'Rang]

I've been playing with the 'Rang as a delay (by lowering the amount of repeats and setting a short, delay-ish time) and reverse machine...infinite fun.

Nice comeback dude. :cool:
What is the Mini Analog Delay?
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby madmax1012 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Holy Schnikes wrote:Until today, haven't posted in this thread in a long while with BILF and all that. Will clarify regarding my monster board for anyone who's like wtf?!?!

It's wired purposely obese for a basement studio setting. There's two of us and time is limited so we like to work out ideas with everything easily accessible for guitar/bass/synth/etc. I used a 4 channel TB looper, ran every pedal I could fit, tested placement FOREVER, and formed 4 separate bypassed chains. Switching stuff in/out or altering chain order is simple, works incredibly well.

The main signal is nice and clean, consists of guitar->vol->TB Loop->Faye Sing->RRR->E600D. The rest is bypassed until you need it. All power (2 PP2+s and a CIOKS DC10) is under the removable floors, most wiring is ran under shag. Here's a version I was using a few months back, still pretty much same though using a v2 Second Voice and Black Forest a lot lately.

The goal is to narrow things down and use just the large board for guitar.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby behndy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:09 pm

fucking. FINALLY.

also, SECHS.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby fetch » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:10 pm

greeny23 wrote:one of my boards. the dirt pt-mini goes infront, not set up right now. and the expensive pt-mini (cc2 + doppelganger) goes after.

Dude, do you ever play your own pedals?

It's a little unsettling/unnerving actually. Are they really that bad? I know you do swirl finishes so bad's a given, but man... :wha?:
Organising organisms.

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
fetch wrote:OFF TO FETCH ME A KEBAB :!!!:

this needs to be your sig

Good deals with: Achtane x2, King Rat, Fuzzhugger, Dr Scientist, Dog Boy, Raintes, strings2wood, vaguitarman and many more.
I'd like this list to grow so sell to me please :]
fetch

experienced
experienced

Postby Officer Bukowski » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 pm

fetch wrote:
greeny23 wrote:one of my boards. the dirt pt-mini goes infront, not set up right now. and the expensive pt-mini (cc2 + doppelganger) goes after.

Dude, do you ever play your own pedals?

It's a little unsettling/unnerving actually. Are they really that bad? I know you do swirl finishes so bad's a given, but man... :wha?:

That's kinda mean.. He has one of his pedals right there on the right anyways, man.
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fetch » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Officer Bukowski wrote:That's kinda mean.. He has one of his pedals right there on the right anyways, man.

Just a bit of general banter/a joke... I'm sure he can handle it without tearing up :lol:
Organising organisms.

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
fetch wrote:OFF TO FETCH ME A KEBAB :!!!:

this needs to be your sig

Good deals with: Achtane x2, King Rat, Fuzzhugger, Dr Scientist, Dog Boy, Raintes, strings2wood, vaguitarman and many more.
I'd like this list to grow so sell to me please :]
fetch

experienced
experienced

Postby Holy Schnikes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:08 am

Chain:

Looks awesome! Never tried a Boomerang but they seem badass. Pretty large though, they need a mini!

sylnau wrote:It won't be easy to choose what will stay on the big board. Though job man.

I have same kind of dilema now... my board is gettin smaller and there is so much pedals I would like to try.

Randy's Revenge should be here soon and I have some GAS for the Barbershop... but I don't have place left on my board.

It's so hard choosing. The Four Eyes is getting heavy use too, can't wait to pair it with a RR, fuck that should rule!
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear