Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Eivind August » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 pm

That is great! I'd move the rm1n down where the zoom and preamp is and vice versa, but either way it looks good.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Faldoe » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Dowi wrote:
VREEEEVROOOOOW wrote:Oh wow! The pic is cropped in the forum view here, so I didn't view the full size image until now. How wide is that board, Dowi? Mine's 600mm (times 50), and it's a right PITA to carry 'round as-is...

i think it's probably around 70cm, gonna measure it tomorrow and let you know, anyway it's not that heavy, i used to have a giant rockcase (with three rows of pedals) when i toured EU for the first time: a nightmare. Heavy and giant.

*EDIT: found a pic of it, awwww the memories.

That is a sweet board there. OG POG is the beast. Miss that. I just wish there was a mod to quiet the amount of hiss from it. It would be perfect otherwise.
Faldoe

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:31 am

5F073817-7F9C-4027-812A-6A5233178620.jpeg
5F073817-7F9C-4027-812A-6A5233178620.jpeg (115.12 KiB) Viewed 3377 times

Current board. Have the fender tank up front then tha board

Pretty happy with the pedals, not happy with the power supply situation.

Eventide powermax fits underneath, but I no haz that
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:57 am

Faldoe wrote:That is a sweet board there. OG POG is the beast. Miss that. I just wish there was a mod to quiet the amount of hiss from it. It would be perfect otherwise.

I have always powered it with a separated power supply (that bastard draws A LOT) and never had noise problems :idk:

JonnyAngle wrote:
5F073817-7F9C-4027-812A-6A5233178620.jpeg

Current board. Have the fender tank up front then tha board

Pretty happy with the pedals, not happy with the power supply situation.

Eventide powermax fits underneath, but I no haz that

Nnnnnniceee, love the clock.
So how do you use the cabzone? I see people using it mostly to create a more realistic sound when not using an amp but going straight in audio interfaces.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MrNovember » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:24 am

I had to look up the #RIP. I didn't realize you actually made those. It sounds fantastic. Now I want a #RIP
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:10 pm

Dowi wrote:Nnnnnniceee, love the clock.
So how do you use the cabzone? I see people using it mostly to create a more realistic sound when not using an amp but going straight in audio interfaces.

I play through headphones most of the time so that’s why I got it. But I usually leave it on even if playing through an amp. If you’re looking for a cab sim or IR gear this comes highly recommended.

MrNovember wrote:I had to look up the #RIP. I didn't realize you actually made those. It sounds fantastic. Now I want a #RIP

Thanks, man! It’s been a fun little project that just keeps going. Just finished #29!!!
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:35 am

JonnyAngle wrote:
Dowi wrote:Nnnnnniceee, love the clock.

I play through headphones most of the time so that’s why I got it. But I usually leave it on even if playing through an amp. If you’re looking for a cab sim or IR gear this comes highly recommended.

Thanks for the info. I play through headphones a lot lately, and to do that I have to go through a - shitty--amp anyway and then use the phone out (which sounds even more awful), a solution like that could be really useful. Do you use a preamp or else?
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby odontophobia » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Proud owner of #rip. number 10. Ferda Boys.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby qersty » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:21 am

Havent done much cause I havent really been playing much at all. Been mostly just using the overdrive which is awesome.
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby cbm » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 pm

I got rid of all those pesky pedal delays.
This feeds a rack for time-based processing.
cbm

committed
committed

Postby qersty » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:33 am

cbm wrote:I got rid of all those pesky pedal delays.
This feeds a rack for time-based processing.

Uhm show us that rack :cool:

How are those kingsleys? They seem kinda cool but everybody who use them are like tgp dads. Page especially, is it just a boost or does it work for distortion and shit?
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby cbm » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 pm

qersty wrote:
cbm wrote:This feeds a rack for time-based processing.

Uhm show us that rack

Sure —

How are those kingsleys? They seem kinda cool but everybody who use them are like tgp dads. Page especially, is it just a boost or does it work for distortion and shit?

The Kingsley's are really great. My board has on normal Page, on the right, and one Page DS on the left. The Maiden D and Page DS are based on the Dumble ODS amp. The Page by itself is a fairly light distortion, but start hitting them with other things and vice versa and things get pretty interesting.

Most people associate Dumble with Robben Ford and Larry Carlton, but it can get fairly nasty. It's not good for metal or anything, but it's a great sound.

My soundcloud stuff all uses the Maiden as my only preamp. There's no guitar amp involved. Plenty of fuzz, but not an amp in sight. https://soundcloud.com/cbm
cbm

committed
committed

Postby qersty » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:11 pm

cbm wrote:
qersty wrote:

Uhm show us that rack

Sure —

The Kingsley's are really great. My board has on normal Page, on the right, and one Page DS on the left. The Maiden D and Page DS are based on the Dumble ODS amp. The Page by itself is a fairly light distortion, but start hitting them with other things and vice versa and things get pretty interesting.

Most people associate Dumble with Robben Ford and Larry Carlton, but it can get fairly nasty. It's not good for metal or anything, but it's a great sound.

My soundcloud stuff all uses the Maiden as my only preamp. There's no guitar amp involved. Plenty of fuzz, but not an amp in sight. https://soundcloud.com/cbm

Damn thats a pretty hefty tack! Been dreaming of one of those big eventides. They make awesome delays.

Didn't Henry Kaiser use dumbles too? I always imagine they sound like the generic high gain fusion sound when not-blues guys play them.

The paige is not much gain on tap, just boost then?

Btw is the crystal lettuce as good in pedal form?
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:13 pm

cbm wrote:Sure —

fuck
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:31 pm

cbm wrote:
qersty wrote:

Uhm show us that rack

Sure —

Do you run cables from all the processors to that mixer in the second rack? The one thing that has kept me from considering a handful of rack pieces is the additional mixer/loop switcher infrastructure required since the bypass on all these extremely expensive units is apparently subpar and/or nonexistent.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear