Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby sylnau » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Nice board! I'd like to try the Broadcast one day!
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ubenjammin2 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:14 am

dandy13 wrote:
ubenjammin2 wrote:I can't figure out a way to post this on mobile without bumping into size or file size requirements so here is a link to a picture of my pedal board. Happy to answer questions.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaAvnkch6Oe/

Edit: Figured it out thanks to Space6oy

cool set up, i have many of the same pedals. i'm a fan of the pigtronix stuff and think it's strange they don't seem to get much love on the interweb forums.

How do you like the drum brute? I've really tried to be content with my iOS apps but they are just not as inspiring as I think an actual hardware unit would be

Thanks man! I am 100% with you on the Pigtronix stuff. I have no idea why the Echolution 2 doesn't get the love it so deeply deserves. I have tried nearly all the big box delays and the Echolution just blows them all away on sounding rich and natural and just plain awesome. But for some reason they regularly go for like $200 on reverb used. What a bargain! The filters on that thing are unreal, it has tons of different forms of modulation, reverse delay, dry kill, a bit crusher, pitch shifted delays, ping pong delays, and a really intuitive UI. I just don't get it. end rant.

The drum brute is a recent addition for me but it is a really fun machine. The interface is really intuitive and the workflow is just effortless (which is exactly what I was looking for). I have some clips up on my IG of me messing with it but I've really only had it for like a week. It takes pedals very nicely too so if you want to rough up the signal a bit just throw some fuzz or ring mod on it and you can get some great sounds.
ubenjammin2

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:54 am

just finished this last night

The Traynor amp is very nice sounding, plus it has a headphone out so I can get quiet practice in with pretty much the same tones as live sound.

I thought about wedging another pedal or 2 on here, but I am liking the spacing.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 7.49.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 7.49.15 AM.png (557.23 KiB) Viewed 2882 times
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 am

That's a freaking awesome board and that traynor is super cool. I'd never heard of those till I saw this. Do you use its onboard effects too?
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:55 am

gnomethrone wrote:That's a freaking awesome board and that traynor is super cool. I'd never heard of those till I saw this. Do you use its onboard effects too?

yeah i found it in an old article on pedalboard amps, I was looking for reviews on the new quilter board amp but stumbled on this.

Yes I am actually using the onboard effects, I was using a G3 for trem and some amp models but this replaces it, the trem is great, reminds me of the one on my old univox combo, the reverb is pretty good as well. I like the delay I wish I knew what it was based on because it seems to have a subtle modulation, kindof like a maxed AD9.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:11 am

"Well that don't stop 'em from tryin' Poncho. Like Slade here. He fancies himself as fast on the draw as a quarterhorse takin' after a stray."

This is also my first time hearing about these. They seem to be super cheap!
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:14 am

lost in music wrote:"Well that don't stop 'em from tryin' Poncho. Like Slade here. He fancies himself as fast on the draw as a quarterhorse takin' after a stray."

This is also my first time hearing about these. They seem to be super cheap!

yeah mine was new in box for 110 shipped, I don't know that their is another 25 watt amp with real effects in that range.

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:17 am

hbombgraphics wrote:just finished this last night

The Traynor amp is very nice sounding, plus it has a headphone out so I can get quiet practice in with pretty much the same tones as live sound.

I thought about wedging another pedal or 2 on here, but I am liking the spacing.

That Traynor seems nice.
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:31 am

sylnau wrote:
hbombgraphics wrote:just finished this last night

That Traynor seems nice.

I love it so far, plus the headphone out doesn't mute the cab out, so you could use as a line out and still have a cab, or not use a cab and the Manual says it won't hurt the power amp section at all.

It's perfect for my standard setup, want to get an adaptor and see what the line level signal would sound like running into a big amp.

My only fear is that somebody will think it's a pedal and put 25 watts into the front end of an amp

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby John Matrix » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:05 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:
I love it so far, plus the headphone out doesn't mute the cab out, so you could use as a line out and still have a cab, or not use a cab and the Manual says it won't hurt the power amp section at all.

It's perfect for my standard setup, want to get an adaptor and see what the line level signal would sound like running into a big amp.

My only fear is that somebody will think it's a pedal and put 25 watts into the front end of an amp

How is the volume level? Can it hang with a band? I have an Orange Micro Terror which is also 25 watts...it is loud enough but only when the drive is cranked. It has very little clean headroom.
John Matrix

experienced
experienced

Postby hbombgraphics » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:20 pm

lots of clean head room, I haven't cranked it yet but should be able to this weekend.

since it's a 2 channel amp you can really push the clean side pretty loud

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Christophe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:20 am

Reposting the snowboard here, for your viewing pleasure, since my pics were photobucket-fucked-up. (Sorry about reposting 3 days later). Working on the smaller board now..

"It's wrong but it works."
Christophe

committed
committed

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:50 am

Love this!!!!!

as I recall this is fake snow from a theatre correct?
Is that where you play generally?

hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Christophe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:02 am

hbombgraphics wrote:Love this!!!!!

as I recall this is fake snow from a theatre correct?
Is that where you play generally?

Thanks! Yep, correct. This is where we've created/rehearsed the play, in south of France. We're playing 8 nights, the première is... tonight! We'll then have a few shows later this year in other cities, and hopefully more next year if people like it. I'm lucky enough to play in many contexts, but I've been making a lot of music for plays in recent years.
"It's wrong but it works."
Christophe

committed
committed

Postby oldangelmidnight » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 am

Christophe wrote:Reposting the snowboard here, for your viewing pleasure, since my pics were photobucket-fucked-up. (Sorry about reposting 3 days later). Working on the smaller board now..

Minus one point because the pedal board isn't a snowboard.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear