418a

interested
interested

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:38 pm

sweet christmas balls, that board is awesome,
Nice mix of pedals, great use of space

and that old flanger is killer
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Yeah, the flanger next to the Maxon Bi-Mode Chorus (never seen that model as a Maxon before!) is a great combo!
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby mulekicker » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:34 pm

That yellow Ibanez flanger was the 1st pedal I ever owned. That and a green Russian Muff was my pedalboard in the mid 90's.
mulekicker

involved
involved

Postby 418a » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:12 am

hbombgraphics wrote:sweet christmas balls, that board is awesome,
Nice mix of pedals, great use of space

and that old flanger is killer

this fianger takes 18V with centre positive, not shure if thats a stock polarity
u can hear it on a second song https://shaitan-rus.bandcamp.com/ flanger forst, than this Maxon Bi-chorus in solo kinda part

and!
couple of days ago being high and bored on a spot, tried to stack Malekko Super Fuzz clone in FULL position with LSTR with zero gain.
Damn i was always sceptic about stacking fuzzes, but this pair sounded so rad. I wass pretty sure i heard Satan knocking on my door that time
Malekko into LSTR
418a

interested
interested

Postby bloatedsack » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:45 am

actual wrote:11/10 would play. I think this is the first Compressore I see on here, how do you like it?

only experience i've ever really had with compressors in general is mutlieffect versions. i mostly seem to keep it set to a lo ratio, but it definatlely makes the whole thing sound thicker, fuller and better.

maybe that's confirmation bias, maybe its toob magic, maybe it's just a good compressor. it's better than any simulated version of compression i've ever used, though.
bloatedsack

committed
committed

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:15 am

Tuner > Barbershop > Enzo > Fuzz-E-Cat > TAFM > stammen > Fabrikat > Meatbox > BitQuest
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby alexsga » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:01 pm

sick.

what do the two white pedals do?
alexsga

experienced
experienced

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:32 pm

The small one is just a MIDI controller for the Enzo. For presets. The bigger one is a Drolo Stammen, which is a glitch sampler and freeze effect with 8 modes.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:36 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Image
Tuner > Barbershop > Enzo > Fuzz-E-Cat > TAFM > stammen > Fabrikat > Meatbox > BitQuest

How you likin' that Enzo there, UC?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:10 pm

It's very, very impressive. Lots of diversity in terms of sounds, the tracking is surprisingly good and the filter sounds top notch! I love everything about it but I think they dropped the ball on not having a volume parameter because it fluctuates quite a bit in sound depending on the setting you're using. Same thing as the Ottobit Jr, basically. Also, I don't get the practical use of the arp mode. It's fun, but I don't see myself using it for anything productive. But all in all it's one of the most impressive pedals I've bought in a few years now though. It really does sound spectacular.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Thanks for your impressions! Maybe more productive as a production tool than a pedal? :idk:

I got to hear Dandolin's briefly and was impressed as well. Probably not a pedal I'd get, but certainly stellar in other people's hands.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby IBNYX » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:26 pm

tumblr_pg7cxeCQMz1uo90v1_540.jpg
tumblr_pg7cxeCQMz1uo90v1_540.jpg (58.96 KiB) Viewed 3798 times

Input > Luna Audio Basalt (2-Stage Op Amp Muff w/o tone stack) > Tone Corset > NS-2 > Siamese Nightmare (Op Amp Muff w/ Mids footswitch and gate toggle) in NS-2 loop > Pitch Fork > Superego+ (MS-50G In loop) > DD-500 > Deco > Output

2-Button Switch is for the 500, Triple Switch is a remote for the SE+
Muslim Trans Dyke | DD-500 Evangelist
Instagram Reddit
”Back and forth, soul without a body walks; It sees love and it sees witnessing, but not so much what the difference is.”
IBNYX

interested
interested

Postby caljoephua » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:59 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Image

<3 I ship this so badly!!

Yeah I’m curious, but I’m not sure if you’ve ever compared the filters on the enzo vs ottobit? Not sure if you’ve ever tried them side by side.
caljoephua

interested
interested

Postby frigid midget » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:03 am

I love all the tidy tetris inspired boards. This mess is pretty much a representation of my personality :)

In progress too though, so I'm not gonna bother to clean things up untill I made up my mind about my dirt game. Also trying to hunt down another delay pedal, one with a couple bells and whistles.

In case anyone wonders...the a/b switch splits up the signal to either/both a guitar side, and another side that goes to my bass rig. Using the old eq + octave down thing for a faux bass sound.

Also have an harmonic percolator in the bass chain, plus the ditto x2. There's a shortage of modulation, the bitquest doesn't cover too much phaser/chorus/flanger ground.
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear