Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby phantasmagorovich » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:48 am

Haki wrote:^Time for a bigger board? How happy are you with the Demo Tape Fuzz? To say getting that wasn't easy would be quite the understatement.

I absolutely love it. If it were in a bigger box and had different looks, this could well be a Klon Killer. Seriously. I remember reading something Nels Cline wrote about his Klon. He was happy because it's sound shaping was so awesome that he could adjust his tone to be consistent throughout lot's of different amps when he was touring and playing on borrowed amps. That is why I love the Demo Tape. It can make you sound just right. And it add rasp and wasp to any signal you feed it. A little rattle on the clean and full blown killer bee when stacking with fuzz? It's all here.

As to board size: I still have some pancake connectors I could solder up to fit that stuff on the left more tightly. I should be able to put some more stuff on there.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bronzetalon » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:37 am

Last edited by bronzetalon on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bronzetalon

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 am

Pic is so big it won't show fully on my 17in monitor! LOL! Nice Timeline though.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Zounds Perspex » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:39 am

bigchiefbc wrote:Here's a bad iPhone pic of my covers band board. I just got done soldering up all the cables today. The power supply is still floating loose under the board as I'm waiting for the seller to send me the mounting kit. I've downsized so much, it looks so empty. :(

The tuner will be swapped out shortly. It is a surprisingly accurate tuner for 40 bucks, but the switch is starting to go.

hope you're enjoying the Whetstone, doood. I miss it sometimes. :cry:
Maybe partying will help.
Zounds Perspex

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bronzetalon » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 am

jwar wrote:Pic is so big it won't show fully on my 17in monitor! LOL! Nice Timeline though.

Fixed now bro
bronzetalon

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 am

Zounds Perspex wrote:
bigchiefbc wrote:Here's a bad iPhone pic of my covers band board. I just got done soldering up all the cables today. The power supply is still floating loose under the board as I'm waiting for the seller to send me the mounting kit. I've downsized so much, it looks so empty. :(

The tuner will be swapped out shortly. It is a surprisingly accurate tuner for 40 bucks, but the switch is starting to go.

hope you're enjoying the Whetstone, doood. I miss it sometimes. :cry:

I definitely am. Unfortunately with my covers band I really only need it for the normal mode, which feels like I'm wasting it. But it can totally nail that normal phaser tone, too. It's with my other group that it's really gonna get the use it deserves, and we're kinda on inactive mode at the moment.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:04 pm

SO FREAKING CLOSE. RV-5 and then I'm done. YAY. I dont want to leave the house now, ever.

skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby madmax1012 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:16 pm

skullservant wrote:SO FREAKING CLOSE. RV-5 and then I'm done. YAY. I dont want to leave the house now, ever.

i love this board so much.
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 pm

bronzetalon wrote:Image

Dat crystal dagger. :!!!:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:32 pm

madmax1012 wrote:i love this board so much.

Thanks man :) It's making me so happy!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:15 pm

skullservant wrote:SO FREAKING CLOSE. RV-5 and then I'm done. YAY. I dont want to leave the house now, ever.

Yeah this is really really really good. Nothing too distracting.. Just a few really sweet pedals.
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:20 pm

I really can't wait to sit down with the TimeLine tonight. I literally stood by my window in my apartment all morning until the UPS truck came and delivered it. I only got to play with it for about 15 minutes, but it's already blowing my mind infinitely. Might paint the enclosure that is acting as a riser for my Tone Reaper and SHO black to match my board, I think it's kind of distracting now. But I am really happy with this. It's doing everything I want it to, and I feel good about it, really really good. Nothing to distract me. Just pure jams!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

yah. verrrrry sweet setup! MEOW.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby ronripper » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:26 pm

theavondon wrote:SICK! SO, you guys gonna record new stuff with all this?

We just recorded two new songs for two splits we have coming out. I used all these pedals on them. An unmastered version of one of the songs "Fisting" is up on our bandcamp currently. The track features a whole lot of Rat, and Twosome (fix'd side) in the heavier parts at the end of the song.
ronripper

committed
committed

Postby Adoom » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:23 pm

ronripper wrote:
theavondon wrote:SICK! SO, you guys gonna record new stuff with all this?

We just recorded two new songs for two splits we have coming out. I used all these pedals on them. An unmastered version of one of the songs "Fisting" is up on our bandcamp currently. The track features a whole lot of Rat, and Twosome (fix'd side) in the heavier parts at the end of the song.

I really like your board. I also really like your band.
I play.

https://linktr.ee/adhamhocaoimh

((( :zen: )))

Wonderful Dealings With: Behndy, lumena, smallsnd/bigsnd, Ryan

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic."
Adoom

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear