Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Eivind August » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:55 am

Brandnewzo, that board is amazing! It's one of the boards on here that I could use, and still get most of my sounds. Sweet!

Btw, is the Afterneath shipping already, or are you a wizard? EDIT: Nevermind, found out. I still think you're pretty wizard, though :thumb:

EDIT2: My mininoiseboardthingy is ready!

My mainboard should be ready in the next couple of weeks :joy:
Last edited by Eivind August on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:19 am

brandnewzo wrote:
I've never, ever done a pedal demo before, but it sounded fun, so I messed around a little and made this. I had a lot of fun and I'm hoping to do some more in depth demos tomorrow of the Afterneath and then some separate demos of the No Memory. I'd like to get a little more fancy with them, and maybe figure out some better audio quality, but at least I know if nothing else I can do some basic demos with my phone. Changeez, I'll also try to do a Cadavernous/Afterneath demo for ya too.

Thanks, brandnewzo, I would've been happy just "hearing" you tell me what you thought about the pedals, but this is even better.

Sounds amazing. :)* Can't wait to hear your other demos. Very nice. Sound quality is pretty decent for a phone.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby frigid midget » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:09 am

brandnewzo wrote:Thanks for the replies everybody :hug:

spacelordmother wrote:You have the No Memory and Afterneath already?! FFFFFFFFFNNNNNNGGGGGGG! Demos, man. Demos!!

UglyCasanova wrote:That board kicks all kinds of ass! +1 on the demos

Chankgeez wrote:And I'm interested in hearing a Cadavernous/Afterneath comparison, please. :snax:

I've never, ever done a pedal demo before, but it sounded fun, so I messed around a little and made this. I had a lot of fun and I'm hoping to do some more in depth demos tomorrow of the Afterneath and then some separate demos of the No Memory. I'd like to get a little more fancy with them, and maybe figure out some better audio quality, but at least I know if nothing else I can do some basic demos with my phone. Changeez, I'll also try to do a Cadavernous/Afterneath demo for ya too.

Thanks for that, I've been looking forward to hearing more afterneath demos. I'm gassing for one myself, I'm in depserate need for some sort of unique compact delay/reverb to replace the RV-7/superdelay comobo I sold due to financial issues:s

How would you compare it to a more conventional reverb though? Can it be dialed in for plate/hall type reverb tones, or at least something that comes close enough? Thanks.
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Clean Channel » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:52 am

Eivind: your ILFDD is hot.
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby space6oy » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:54 pm

brandnewzo - jealous you already have your no memory! :omg:
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby brandnewzo » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:12 pm

frigid midget wrote:
brandnewzo wrote:Thanks for the replies everybody :hug:

spacelordmother wrote:You have the No Memory and Afterneath already?! FFFFFFFFFNNNNNNGGGGGGG! Demos, man. Demos!!

UglyCasanova wrote:That board kicks all kinds of ass! +1 on the demos

Chankgeez wrote:And I'm interested in hearing a Cadavernous/Afterneath comparison, please. :snax:

Thanks for that, I've been looking forward to hearing more afterneath demos. I'm gassing for one myself, I'm in depserate need for some sort of unique compact delay/reverb to replace the RV-7/superdelay comobo I sold due to financial issues:s

How would you compare it to a more conventional reverb though? Can it be dialed in for plate/hall type reverb tones, or at least something that comes close enough? Thanks.

I think you can get some pseudo conventional reverb sounds out of the Afterneath, but they are more in the way of long plates and hall reverbs. You definitely won't get spring or room reverbs out of this guy, or at least I haven't been able to yet. You can get that "pad" kind of reverb sound that sits behind whatever you play pretty easily. I really love gated reverbs, and I feel like this pedal can nail that sound with the length knob turned all the way down. I still need to play around with the Afterneath some more to get it fully figured out (especially the drag knob) but so far I think it's a really fun pedal.
Good deals with: deathmonkey, space6oy
brandnewzo

committed
committed

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:13 am

Eivind August wrote:

SICK MINIBOARD!
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ech0es » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:36 pm

ech0es

committed
committed

Postby doommeow » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:00 pm

ech0es wrote:http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/907626image436.jpg

Trussart?

doommeow

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby ech0es » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:15 pm

ech0es

committed
committed

Postby Gearface » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 pm

This is what I'm playing with right now. I really want to put a Supermoon chrome on there and possibly either a SS/BS Mini or a Fuck.
Attachments
IMG_0463.jpg
IMG_0463.jpg (61.67 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
Gearface

involved
involved

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Gearface wrote:This is what I'm playing with right now. I really want to put a Supermoon chrome on there and possibly either a SS/BS Mini or a Fuck.

Nice, good combo of stuff there. A fuck would be a perfect fit. :thumb:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Exclaimed » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:42 pm

Yeah dude not sure you could pick a better group of pedals to build a lil board around. As an Elements -> Fuck user myself, I say go for it.
Exclaimed

committed
committed

Postby Clean Channel » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 pm

I've been running my Elements into a Barbershop, but all this Elements to F**k talk is making me wonder if I should grab one. Anyone here ever compared those two?
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gearface » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 pm

The Fuck is definitely gonna be the next pedal I add. I've wanted one forever it seems like.
Gearface

involved
involved

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear