Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby captions87 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Schlatte wrote:
madmax1012 wrote:

how do you like the Muza? i've wanted one for a long time now

Me too. I've heard good and bad things about them. What are your thoughts on it?

I'm only now just starting to dig deeper into the settings that this pedal has, I've only got two presets saved that I use for live shows, but so far the sounds I have been finding have been really cool. I originally had a DD-6 and a Hardwire Reverb, but I realized I don't really use too much reverb outside of the spring verb on my amp. As far as delay, for shows, I was really only using the DD-6 for reverse. It just made sense to condense it to getting this pedal, and the tone is pretty nice. It also does 100% wet on the reverb and delay, at least with the modes I've tried on it. I'm actually in the middle of experimenting with a signal chain order that would put an aby box after the ps-6, with one output going to the muza and then into the non-reverb channel of my super reverb, and the other output going through to the carbon copy. That way I can set the Muza to 100% wet and control the output of those effects using the volume knob on the amp, and not lose the original signal. Dunno if it'll be a complete waste of time or not, but it sounds like a cool idea.
my band is called CAPTIONS.

captions87

involved
involved

Postby kaboom » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:13 pm

Put this together for tonight. that's a modded dan echo in the corner there.
please and thank you.

follow me: soundcloud.com/dynamicmike
kaboom

experienced
experienced

Postby Gozu » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:21 pm

yowzer
Darwin

behndy wrote:PUT YOUR PUSSY ON THE BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO DADDY CAN TREAT IT RIGHT YOU MOCHA GODDESS.

listen to my band... www.facebook.com/its.pronounced.wall
Gozu

experienced
experienced

Postby Adoom » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 pm

GLOOMRIG 2.0

On Floor/Live Chain

On Stand/Loops Chain

Few bits and pieces I'm still waiting on, but the majority of what I'm after is more or less catered for here.

Using the Fuck to emulate some fuzzier things, but will likely be picking up something Muff oriented and moving the Tim back into the 'collection', so to speak.
I play.

https://linktr.ee/adhamhocaoimh

((( :zen: )))

Wonderful Dealings With: Behndy, lumena, smallsnd/bigsnd, Ryan

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic."
Adoom

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Raintes » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 pm

^

Buy / Sell / Trade peeps - (HC): Zemmy, Jules-RM, TheMercyRule, Samuelch, atrox, unicornwarrior, jacobhf, KingdomGuitar, ispunk, hey_day, Offthiscentury, sublimeride / (ILF): RYAN (Dr. Scientist), bronzetalon (x2), Horatio, oldskool, bettsdn, bobcunningham, Hot Sleeper, bob the r0bot, Chaosmic, Grrface (TGP) weshunter, digdown2001, JPetty, Nelsdvn, barney steele, ylaux, JohnK24, Tone Meister, ddhabird, Braciola, ylaux, barney steele
Raintes

committed
committed

Postby theavondon » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Adoom wrote:GLOOMRIG 2.0

On Floor/Live Chain

On Stand/Loops Chain

Few bits and pieces I'm still waiting on, but the majority of what I'm after is more or less catered for here.

Using the Fuck to emulate some fuzzier things, but will likely be picking up something Muff oriented and moving the Tim back into the 'collection', so to speak.

SO MANY MEMORY PEOPLE
theavondon

Supporter
Supporter

Postby hiorgos » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:11 pm

--
Last edited by hiorgos on Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hiorgos

experienced
experienced

Postby adrianlee » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:22 pm

hiorgos wrote:
magiclawnchair wrote:Image

That's like a Christmas tree and you are my hero now.

He's been our hero for a while now. hahaha :thumb:
adrianlee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby skullservant » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Just put this together this evening for a set with my girlfriend. I made the multiples utility and it really has opened up the Moogerfoogers 100x in usability and variety of sound.
I think my next step will be to make a multiples that incorporates switches to disconnect the multiples or a portion of each multiple for even more sounds.

This is my girlfriend's board. I sold the POG I she was using (hopefully she doesn't get too upset) and replaced it with my Bass Murf. Black box is a circuit bent delay with photocontrol. Yellow box is a RAT and a Tremolo.

Ideally, we'd be running into my TimeLine and then into my amp, but since my TimeLine isn't here yet we're going to go into a mixer and then into my amp. Still need to practice with things, but I did a small experiment today running both boards together and it sounded nice. Really cosmic
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby FancyMike » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 am

^Those are both fantastic looking boards. I really don't want to go bigger than the PT-2 right now, but if I do it will probably be for more Moog stuffs.

I need to reorganize my board for a gig tomorrow. Also just got the Harmony Synth from MEC to replace my Second Voice. I was worried for a bit that it wouldn't fit, but we made it work.

Signal is Harmony Synth->Ring Mod->Fuck->Chk Chk Boom (Memory Boy->RRR)->RC-3->Tuner->TAFM->Rusty Box
FancyMike

committed
committed

Postby skullservant » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 am

Thanks man! How are you digging ring mod before dirt? I'm new to the whole ring mod arena, I just haven't been able to dig deep enough with the Moog R-Mod to find something super useful. How do you have yours set up?
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby FancyMike » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:44 am

I put it before dirt because I don't keep my shits at unity gain and got tired of the level light turning red. I guess there's dirt before now if you count the Harmony Synth, but I've only just got that one and it kind of overpowers everything else in the chain when on so it's not doing much for me with the ring mod at the moment. In my band's set right now I've just got one spot where I click it on for a few seconds of nasty high pitched spacey siren sounds. Not too big on that sort of thing but the bandmates fucking love it and it has a place in our set.

With my guitar I like to tune the frequency to the tonic of whatever key I'm in, dial the mix to about four, with the LFO set quick-ish but pretty subtle. Adds some nice out of tune overtones in the background without getting overbearing. I haven't spent a ton of time with it yet, but this is about as 'musical' as I've gotten it.
FancyMike

committed
committed

Postby skullservant » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:48 am

Yeah, in subtle situations I can see how I would use it with guitar more often. Using it in a noise setting, with all its CV control is freaking heaven. I just ordered parts to make another multiple units so I can distribute more of its CV control to other things, it's really a wonderful piece of kit
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby FancyMike » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:52 am

I don't play noise but playing this pedal kind of makes me want to get into it.
FancyMike

committed
committed

Postby skullservant » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:53 am

I would definitely suggest this pedal to get into it!!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear