Amp dirt is best dirt.

+1000 I still use a RAT and gated fuzz though
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby JM Charcot » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:05 pm

hbombgraphics wrote:this is flipping sweet,

curious you have pitch after dirt, is that for a specific sound you are looking for?

Well this is an experimentation while patching, it sounds ok, playing with the blend, I had some mellotron-like tones. I'll keep it like this for more tests.
JM Charcot

committed
committed

Postby frodog » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:21 pm

^^that's a great board! All black, white, blue, grey and some red. I could see myself using this in a parallel universe, the pedal type/brand/distribution is similar.
But you would need more analog octave and I need more delay/verb. Or just as you do, keep experimenting.

Speaking of amp dirt, I'm going to try getting/making an amp switcher to put on the board, never had that before. I usually play with two clean ss amps, one a bit grittier - sometimes I use a Laney VC50 that sounds awesome dirty.
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Zounds Perspex » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Speaking of lack of dirt pedals, I think I’ve about finally gotten my live board in shape since getting the Metropoulus Superplex.
Still one fuzz just for fun, but the bass wah and the Echorec see by far the most use, along with the amp footswitch.
Echorec and Hummingbird in the loop, and I’m leaving room for another fuzz or distortion for times when I might want to use my Electric amp.

Maybe partying will help.
Zounds Perspex

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:39 pm

:thumb: :love:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Zounds Perspex » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:02 pm

I also finally put together a little home practice/writing board to use with the small amps.

Maybe partying will help.
Zounds Perspex

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:39 pm

:hello:

My board for my new band (starring our own jrmy!) is almost there, just need one more piece. Thoughts?

board-040519.jpg
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:59 am

Added Cloudy. Going to have a dirt pedal showdown before the Drone Rainger gets here. Really want to have that pedal on there. :erm:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:36 pm

bigchiefbc wrote::hello:

My board for my new band (starring our own jrmy!) is almost there, just need one more piece. Thoughts?

board-040519.jpg

WHAT IS THIS BAND.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby retinal orbita » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:22 pm

Fun board I'm putting together for my spare bedroom aka my "music studio" to fuck around on - I've posted a bunch of my super harsh boards recently but I'm going to build two separate boards, one for my noisecore band I can leave at my jam space and the other for more experimental psych stuff, of which I am trying to find some people to jam with in this city if anyone in the GTA wants to jam some spacey shit.....

CS-2 > Interstellar Orbiter > ODB-3 > Tall Font > DOD Bass Flanger > Moog Trem > DOD FX90 Delay

I'm still debating if I need a Tremolo (doubtful), and I'm hoping to post maybe an updated version of this board within the next few days if everything goes according to my fiendish plans :excellent:
retinal orbita

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bigchiefbc » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:48 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
bigchiefbc wrote::hello:

board-040519.jpg

WHAT IS THIS BAND.

Hope to have a demo done very shortly. Starring jrmy on bass, I switched over to guitar for this one, which definitely feels weird.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tommasters » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:14 am

I got a midi switcher, never had one before. Far out midi switchers are great! Except for all the cabling...

Now I can set up all the parts of a song along the bottom row (as long as I only have six) and just switch between them at will. Order of pedals instantly changing as well. It's really freeing
tommasters

experienced
experienced

Postby sylnau » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:24 am

What is the Sense pedal?
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby tommasters » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:44 am

It's a compressor by ryusukee effects a local Australian company. http://ryusukeeffects.bigcartel.com/
Variant of the ross/dynacomp but like no noise and it sounds really good and looks really cool
tommasters

experienced
experienced

Postby weebles » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:52 am

tommasters wrote:Image

I got a midi switcher, never had one before. Far out midi switchers are great! Except for all the cabling...

Now I can set up all the parts of a song along the bottom row (as long as I only have six) and just switch between them at will. Order of pedals instantly changing as well. It's really freeing

Ooh, da's niiiiiiice
weebles

experienced
experienced

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear