Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Officer Bukowski » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 am

PumpkinPieces wrote:
Officer Bukowski wrote:Got the Small Stone from Culturejam yesterday and decided to try wah > fuzz/everything else. I'm loving the Small Stone. I actually have a loop from the El Cap getting Small Stone'd as we speak. It's purty :)

Oh yeah and I got some new red kicks.

I wish my board was as colorful as this! And with that paint job I'd so rock a fuzz factory.

Haha thanks I like colorful stuff. That Fuzz Factory is my favorite fuzz evah. I'm totally jelly of your DMM man. I have to get one of those.

Jskadiang - Thanks man! I really love that Supa Tone. Pretty much ended my Muff GAS. I think you've had like everything on my board before haha you are insane
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Schlatte » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:43 am

phantasmagorovich wrote:
Schlatte wrote:
phantasmagorovich wrote:Have you tried putting the Dr.Q in the feedback loop? I loved that.

Will try that out as soon as I have my power supply ready. What pedals did you have after/in front of it in the FB-Loop?

I never got huge chains to work right so all I had in the loop were the Q and a certain Digidelay. :thumb:

I think I used Q into Delay most of the time. One of my favourite things to do was recording a Loop on the delay, then engaging the Q and feedbacking it so that the loop would record on top of itself. Made for a really nice degraded sound.

Do beware though, the Q fed back is a nasty noisy piece of awfulness. Which I loved, but I have a hard time telling if what I like is also good for others.

Cool. Will try that today. I'm using the us600 (pitch shift one or two octaves up) with a boost after it in my fb loop to create organ sounds. Really cool with some phaser and short delay after it.... and sonic madness with the second voice in front of it :animal:
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby grimniggzy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:51 pm

think I got deleted back there somewhere
Strat or P Bass-->OC-2 + Proton + QTron + RATII + P&C + Shape EQ + Chorus + AD80-->Acoustic 370 & SS Sunn Heads>Sunn215B
grimniggzy

involved
involved

Postby Bassboar » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm

This guy knows whats up. Loving the rig man.
sanfordandsonny wrote:guitars are hammers if you put some electrical tape on the handle so the blood doesn't make the hammer slippery so be it.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Good deals with: Bellyheart, bronzetalon,kbithecrowning, fuzzmax, jwar, misc1600, hatshirt, colin, chippywallace, Monkey Boy, skullservant, jumbosteelie, foomanfat, sanfordandsonny, pez.period, proroby, excane
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm

I know I just posted this but I tidied it up..
Ahh man. So sweet sounding.
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Officer Bukowski wrote:I know I just posted this but I tidied it up..
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz17 ... o-2187.jpg

It's beautiful to look at too. :thumb:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Nice, Bukowski! :) just fill up the upper row ;)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm

So damn clean... but in a good way... Schweet :thumb:
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sylnau » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:10 pm

DarkAxel wrote:Nice, Bukowski! :) just fill up the upper row ;)

His board already cover a lot of ground... doesn't need a lot much.
And it is so colorful. :thumb:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DarkAxel » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Then i'd rearrange it so the wah fits and it's all nice and compact and filled up
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Officer Bukowski » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks guys!

The empty top row looks pretty weird, but I don't want any more pedals on my board than this. Ok that's a lie actually I want a Deluxe Memory Man but that's IT!

Yeah I'd put the wah on the board but my patch cables are limiting how I can arrange that.
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Officer Bukowski wrote:I know I just posted this but I tidied it up..

Well since Eric! isn't around right now...NEED MOAR FUZZ!! Oh and more of anything. Fill in those gaps damn it!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby phantasmagorovich » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:21 am

jwar wrote:

Well since Eric! isn't around right now...NEED MOAR FUZZ!! Oh and more of anything. Fill in those gaps damn it!

A man needs space for his collection of altoid cans.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Officer Bukowski » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 am

Damn you guys.. Just when I'm happy you've got me contemplating moar fuzz n shit.

Phantasmagasmatron - haha I was looking for my Altoids tin earlier and I couldn't find it. Wtf?
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby grimniggzy » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 am

Bassboar wrote:This guy knows whats up. Loving the rig man.

thanks bro, it sure does the job well.
Strat or P Bass-->OC-2 + Proton + QTron + RATII + P&C + Shape EQ + Chorus + AD80-->Acoustic 370 & SS Sunn Heads>Sunn215B
grimniggzy

involved
involved

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear