Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Ghost Hip » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm

tjlong wrote:Image

Is this real life? :love:
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby sylnau » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:52 pm

theavondon wrote:Did I already post this?

I want that 2525. :love:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:22 pm

what I am using currently,
cut everything down a bit, pretty happy with it

already thinking of replacing the DL10 with a phaser or something

doing things a little differently used to try to make it so that each board could be separate and still get a ton of tones but these are co-dependent
Attachments
right side.jpg
left side.jpg
big.jpg
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.

https://soundcloud.com/hbombgraphics
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adrianlee » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 pm

BONER
adrianlee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Officer Bukowski » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Still rockin the Superlead clone :!!!: :!!!: :hug:
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby theavondon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:53 pm

behndy wrote:
theavondon wrote:
Grrface wrote:Hands down, funniest part of seeing Eccotone live was looking at Danovans settings. EVERYTHING MAXXXED ALL THE TIME.

I mean, as you saw, we're not really into "subtle". Thanks for coming out, by the way.

no joke. when that m5 got here every other setting was like, "why? WHY??!? WHYYYYYYY WOULD YOU DOOOOO THAAAAAAT???!?"

The one that was just labeled 0)))))) was fun, and then there was a lot of other crazy shit too. I'm glad you got all my presets. hehehehhehehe

sylnau wrote:I want that 2525. :love:

NEVER

Grrface wrote:
But of course. By the way, I wore my 15dB reduction headphones, and my head was still ringing after the show. You dudes were siiiiiick.

Hey thanks! Apparently, at that show, our sound knocked a perfume bottle off the counter in the bathroom, landing in the toilet, clogging it to the point of being unrepairable. So, they had to replace their toilet.
theavondon

Supporter
Supporter

Postby DannDubbleEwe » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:08 pm

huminahuminahuminahuminaHHHOOOOOOOOOweeeeEEEEE :drool:

SEXY. TTTOOO sexy.
DannDubbleEwe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:45 pm

So after upgrading to a PT-Pro, I'm thinking of downgrading. lol. I have pedals out on loan and have a few I'm in the process of building, but I just don't need all these fucking pedals. I mean, yea they are fun as shit, but I feel like "what's the fucking point?" You know? I have way too much dirt.

Here's what it is looking like minus the TAFM leaving, the Sansamp is gone and Walkure is one loan. Oh and the Creepyfingers is toast. But I have a Basstard fuzz on the way, the Reptile will be coming back eventually as well as my Reptile fuzz, plus a Wren and Cuff Box of War is coming. Oh and I bought a Swell Pro.

Yea so, let's count them Walkure, Reptile, Box of War, B3K, Swell, Depth Charge, Woolly clone, Great Destoyer, Robot Devil. That's 9 dirt pedals on one board!

My tone sounds like complete and utter shit when I stack these! Also, I think I fucked my signal chain somehow because my tone is sucking in general right now. Soooooooooo annoying.

So I'm thinking of downgrading a bit. Getting rid of like 5 of those. That's a lot. And it will be a hard choice. Either that or just pulling them off my board. I need a good envelope filter and a good delay. The DD-3 is aight, but honestly the best delay I've had for bass was the Carbon Copy. The Timeline seems cool, but good grief, it has way to many options.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby behndy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:50 pm

yah. there's all the subtle differences that i care about and might come into play when recording so i'm not going to ditch the 3 or 4 alternatives that i like, but i'm good with a TAFM and a Heavy Machine. MAYBE a PPB if there's room, but for live stuff TAFM and Heavy Machine cover all the ground that i think you can actually here a difference during live stuff. i LOVE fuzz, but i like having enough room for weird modulation stuff without having to carry around 9 PT-Pro's.

and i suck. i can't reliably hit things if i Pedal Tetris too hard and get everything all jammed up next to each other.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm

That top tier really is difficult. I don't really have any pedals I like combining much at the moment. Isn't that sad? I sometimes use the Pitchfactor with some fuzz or the B3K with a fuzz or the Swell. That's about it. I only consistently use like 5 pedals. I would use more, but I just am not digging what I have. I'm especially not digging on the Boss lately. For some reason no one wants them either. I've tried to flip those bitches like 5 times. lol. No bites. Sigh.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Grrface » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm

jwar wrote:So after upgrading to a PT-Pro, I'm thinking of downgrading. lol. I have pedals out on loan and have a few I'm in the process of building, but I just don't need all these fucking pedals. I mean, yea they are fun as shit, but I feel like "what's the fucking point?" You know? I have way too much dirt.

Here's what it is looking like minus the TAFM leaving, the Sansamp is gone and Walkure is one loan. Oh and the Creepyfingers is toast. But I have a Basstard fuzz on the way, the Reptile will be coming back eventually as well as my Reptile fuzz, plus a Wren and Cuff Box of War is coming. Oh and I bought a Swell Pro.

Yea so, let's count them Walkure, Reptile, Box of War, B3K, Swell, Depth Charge, Woolly clone, Great Destoyer, Robot Devil. That's 9 dirt pedals on one board!

My tone sounds like complete and utter shit when I stack these! Also, I think I fucked my signal chain somehow because my tone is sucking in general right now. Soooooooooo annoying.

So I'm thinking of downgrading a bit. Getting rid of like 5 of those. That's a lot. And it will be a hard choice. Either that or just pulling them off my board. I need a good envelope filter and a good delay. The DD-3 is aight, but honestly the best delay I've had for bass was the Carbon Copy. The Timeline seems cool, but good grief, it has way to many options.

Have you considered the Flashback for delay? I really dig on it for bass. Plus, tiny looper is fun.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby hazefuzz » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

damn!
this is some serious board
hazefuzz

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Never tried a Flashback. Hmmm...to youtube!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Grrface » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

jwar wrote:Never tried a Flashback. Hmmm...to youtube!

Honestly, my favorite part about it is the toneprint stuff. Even in a band setting the other day, I was bouncing through Toneprints to find the one I liked, and the bass ones that are coming out are really great ambient delays. Haven't really played with the slapback or short type delays, but I think I clicked through one and it was fun. Only thing I'm not super wild about is setting the tap tempo, but I can usually do that as the drummer clicks off, so it works out.
Grrface

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby excane » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Now THAT my friend, is why I love top-mounted jacks.

fuckin SWEET motha of a board :!!!: :thumb:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear