Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Holy Schnikes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 am

Full rig pic for me as well. Packing most my shit up to move to my friend's new basement studio/jam spot, tried to squeeze everything into one pic before. A few things absent (my V4 and some pedals) but that's most ma shit!

univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby wsas3 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 am

Oh my lord........
planning on selling that Faye sing? :lol:
Really though, thats a fuggin sexy board, congrats.
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby tjlong » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:15 am

battle of the bank accounts. fight!
tjlong

committed
committed

Postby CBA » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:19 am

Holy Schnikes wrote:Full rig pic for me as well. Packing most my shit up to move to my friend's new basement studio/jam spot, tried to squeeze everything into one pic before. A few things absent (my V4 and some pedals) but that's most ma shit!

Dude, you should get a... oh.

Well, but then have you tried the... oh.

But the... oh.

C
CBA

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby behndy » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:25 am

Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Nj0rd » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:26 am

Holy Schnikes wrote:Full rig pic for me as well. Packing most my shit up to move to my friend's new basement studio/jam spot, tried to squeeze everything into one pic before. A few things absent (my V4 and some pedals) but that's most ma shit!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.....damn..... :lol:
Nj0rd

committed
committed

Postby hazelwould » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:03 pm

That's intense dude!
hazelwould

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Man.... awsome gear there. :drool: :love:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Holy Schnikes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 pm

jskadiang wrote:Full rig pic time! The space on the board is for a certain ring modulator from Québec. Any day now.

Need to make some room for that myself. ;)

wsas3 wrote:Oh my lord........
planning on selling that Faye sing? :lol:
Really though, thats a fuggin sexy board, congrats.

Thanks!

No plans to sell Faye Sing, I love that goddamn thing! It's also the lone Blue Hammerite version in existence because it was such a pain in Ken's ass filing the notches without destroying the finish! He powered through though, that guy rules.

tjlong wrote:battle of the bank accounts. fight!

Not sure what you're going on about? I stole most of this gear, fair and square. :cool:

sylnau wrote:Man.... awsome gear there. :drool: :love:

Thanks buddy!

hazelwould wrote:That's intense dude!

Haha, that avatar, haven't seen it in awhile. :lol:
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:46 pm

WAS IT REAL AR WAS IT JUST A DREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAM O.o jesus
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaggotBrainNY » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:06 pm

CBA wrote:Dude, you should get a... oh.

Well, but then have you tried the... oh.

But the... oh.

C

Made me :lol: :yay: :lol: :yay:
MaggotBrainNY

committed
committed

Postby Holy Schnikes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Until today, haven't posted in this thread in a long while with BILF and all that. Will clarify regarding my monster board for anyone who's like wtf?!?!

It's wired purposely obese for a basement studio setting. There's two of us and time is limited so we like to work out ideas with everything easily accessible for guitar/bass/synth/etc. I used a 4 channel TB looper, ran every pedal I could fit, tested placement FOREVER, and formed 4 separate bypassed chains. Switching stuff in/out or altering chain order is simple, works incredibly well.

The main signal is nice and clean, consists of guitar->vol->TB Loop->Faye Sing->RRR->E600D. The rest is bypassed until you need it. All power (2 PP2+s and a CIOKS DC10) is under the removable floors, most wiring is ran under shag. Here's a version I was using a few months back, still pretty much same though using a v2 Second Voice and Black Forest a lot lately.

The goal is to narrow things down and use just the large board for guitar.

Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kbit » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Y'all mother fuckers.
Past two pages are sexy.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Tigerbass » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Holy Schnikes wrote:Until today, haven't posted in this thread in a long while with BILF and all that. Will clarify regarding my monster board for anyone who's like wtf?!?!

It's wired purposely obese for a basement studio setting. There's two of us and time is limited so we like to work out ideas with everything easily accessible for guitar/bass/synth/etc. I used a 4 channel TB looper, ran every pedal I could fit, tested placement FOREVER, and formed 4 separate bypassed chains. Switching stuff in/out or altering chain order is simple, works incredibly well.

The main signal is nice and clean, consists of guitar->vol->TB Loop->Faye Sing->RRR->E600D. The rest is bypassed until you need it. All power (2 PP2+s and a CIOKS DC10) is under the removable floors, most wiring is ran under shag. Here's a version I was using a few months back, still pretty much same though using a v2 Second Voice and Black Forest a lot lately.

Geez! :animal:
私はファズを愛して = I love the fuzz.
Tigerbass

HERO
HERO

Postby Jwar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Holy Schnikes wrote:Until today, haven't posted in this thread in a long while with BILF and all that. Will clarify regarding my monster board for anyone who's like wtf?!?!

I'm sorry but I actually think I hate you right now. Like I literally want to inflict pain upon your man bits.

Wanna be friends? I'm super cool. I think you're pretty.

FUck you!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :hug:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear