Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Schlatte » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 am

Forces of the universe- UNITE!
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby muttlegs » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 am

DannDubbleEwe wrote:
muttlegs wrote:I would love to see a better pic and hear more about how it works. It looks great. Respect to your aesthetic and building skillz!

Ask and ye shall receive! It is a HANDY tool. It's also pretty neat if you're kind of lazy about trying different orders of pedals. Instead of muting/ turning off your amp you can just hook 'em in and swap them back and forth to see what you like. I REALLY dig it.

So, there is a set of SEND and a set of RECEIVE. Send/ Receive 1 is the first effect or line of effects, S/R 2 is the second. You simply push the button and it "flip flops" your order via a switch instead of moving the pedal after the other - whichever placement is indicated by each LED, so one is on all the time. It's especially handy if you like how a pedal sounds both before and after another, or if you want to get a differing sound after a chain of effects. Loopmaster sells something exactly the same called "Effect Sequence Reverser". After just now doing a google search I guess beavisaudio is up for renewal? Sad. They had the best, simplest layouts.

I was actually referring to the one next to it as that looks like a pyramid to me but I should have more specific. This one is more triangular. Sorry for the confusion. With regard to this one, I have been trying to work out the best order for some of my pedals and that would be super handy as you can jump back and forth on the fly. Looks great too.
muttlegs

committed
committed

Postby Gutmann » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:02 pm

BitchPudding wrote:
Gutmann wrote:I didn't change the pedals for quite a long time now, seems like I found my combination.

Signalchain is Empress Multidrive - Spaceman Rumblefuzz - Okko Comp - Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper 3 - Polytune and the empress Superdelay in the loop.

I overhauled the cables and the powersupply so it looks much cleaner now:

I'm using the delay in the FX-loop of my amp - so I installed those jacks for the connection of the loop:

Nice board, how does the rumblefuzz sound? Never heard of it.

http://www.spacemaneffects.com/rumblefuzz.htm - Here you get some Information and soundsamples. Its a beautiful fuzz with lots of lowend and a lot of dirt if you want.
Gutmann

involved
involved

Postby phantasmagorovich » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

muttlegs wrote:
DannDubbleEwe wrote:
muttlegs wrote:I would love to see a better pic and hear more about how it works. It looks great. Respect to your aesthetic and building skillz!

Ask and ye shall receive! It is a HANDY tool. It's also pretty neat if you're kind of lazy about trying different orders of pedals. Instead of muting/ turning off your amp you can just hook 'em in and swap them back and forth to see what you like. I REALLY dig it.

So, there is a set of SEND and a set of RECEIVE. Send/ Receive 1 is the first effect or line of effects, S/R 2 is the second. You simply push the button and it "flip flops" your order via a switch instead of moving the pedal after the other - whichever placement is indicated by each LED, so one is on all the time. It's especially handy if you like how a pedal sounds both before and after another, or if you want to get a differing sound after a chain of effects. Loopmaster sells something exactly the same called "Effect Sequence Reverser". After just now doing a google search I guess beavisaudio is up for renewal? Sad. They had the best, simplest layouts.

I was actually referring to the one next to it as that looks like a pyramid to me but I should have more specific. This one is more triangular. Sorry for the confusion. With regard to this one, I have been trying to work out the best order for some of my pedals and that would be super handy as you can jump back and forth on the fly. Looks great too.

That would be the BugCrusher Micro. An old Bit Crusher by Bugbrand.
Archive Site
What he does now

phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby captions87 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:58 pm

The blue pedal is a LPB-1 clone. I'm fixing up some patch cables to connect it back into the rig. Plans for later this year are to hopefully replace the Akai with a Vox DelayLab.
my band is called CAPTIONS.

captions87

involved
involved

Postby skullservant » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:22 pm

nice fuck
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby madmax1012 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:43 pm

captions87 wrote:Image

The blue pedal is a LPB-1 clone. I'm fixing up some patch cables to connect it back into the rig. Plans for later this year are to hopefully replace the Akai with a Vox DelayLab.

how do you like the Muza? i've wanted one for a long time now
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby space6oy » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:45 pm

well, still new to this forum but have been chatting some folks up... here's my mess at the moment.
sorry for the fuzzy iphone pics, lighting in my room's odd at night.

received the rainbow machine & disaster transport today (thanks again skullservant!), plus cluster flux & 12 stage phaser are in the living room, sea machine's in the mail, hence everything yet again getting rearranged. few others are also hiding behind the drums (holiest grail, LPB-1, LF7, another magicstomp, NR100, couple more expression pedals... probably forgetting a thing or three...)

aaand there sits my board... :omg: + :facepalm:

wanna see my non-pedal processors? :lol:
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:19 am

Please tell me the NES pads control something. Other than an NES I mean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fetch » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:56 am

^^^ That's wicked good! Please tell me the NES isn't controlling something as you've got such tasteful gear if you went and did something tacky like that I might just have to squirm a little. Otherwise, farken aces, some amazing choices new and old. Moar pix of non-pedal processors! I've been building my processor army quietly and steadily ;)

I finally got some "positive reinforcement" (getting laid lol) so I got off my ass and put together my PT-mini and finally replaced all the cabling so it sounds fucking wonderful. All the left over stuff (cheap cabling, a few pedals and most likely the expression pedal for use with Boss pedals) will be moved to the Cello rig as I don't need/want it to sound pretty. :love:

Then all I'd need is a new L6 expression (with a spring this time!).
Organising organisms.

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
fetch wrote:OFF TO FETCH ME A KEBAB :!!!:

this needs to be your sig

Good deals with: Achtane x2, King Rat, Fuzzhugger, Dr Scientist, Dog Boy, Raintes, strings2wood, vaguitarman and many more.
I'd like this list to grow so sell to me please :]
fetch

experienced
experienced

Postby Schlatte » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

My updated setup:

I have a BD-2 and an Exp. Pedal en route to me, so I need to get moar patchcables. I'm currently building a bigger power supply to give all those pedals their desired juice. But yeah... fun to play with :thumb:
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby univalve » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:11 am

spray that ikea board black (or any other dark color). Your stuff will look a lot more bitchin'.
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 am

Have you tried putting the Dr.Q in the feedback loop? I loved that.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby space6oy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Achtane wrote:Please tell me the NES pads control something. Other than an NES I mean.

sorry, they make the MIDINES make room for solar jetman & super mario 3 about once every three years. :thumb:
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby warwick.hoy » Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:52 pm

space6oy wrote:well, still new to this forum but have been chatting some folks up... here's my mess at the moment.
sorry for the fuzzy iphone pics, lighting in my room's odd at night.

received the rainbow machine & disaster transport today (thanks again skullservant!), plus cluster flux & 12 stage phaser are in the living room, sea machine's in the mail, hence everything yet again getting rearranged. few others are also hiding behind the drums (holiest grail, LPB-1, LF7, another magicstomp, NR100, couple more expression pedals... probably forgetting a thing or three...)

aaand there sits my board... :omg: + :facepalm:

wanna see my non-pedal processors? :lol:

What's going on on the Keyboard Stand?
behndy wrote:"huh. i'm on acid."

Noiseprov/Pedalcore:
Mecha Shiva on Soundcloud.

WHY DID JOHNNY KILL? on Bandcamp. <--Beer Fund

Good Dealings with: futuresailors, Eric!, Multi_S, hatshirt, leastwise, Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D
warwick.hoy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear