Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby fetch » Sun May 27, 2012 12:21 am

Eric! wrote:
fetch wrote:jm/cs firebird > jester > harmonic percolator > ram's head > civil war > 600Dark > memory man TT > M9 > pitchbleck > lonestar special

I came, I saw, I came.

Epic 600D GAS. Biggest seller's remorse EVER. Nad tried so hard to get me to hold on to it, and I did for a while, but should not have EVER. Cuz now their value seems to have shot up like a hundred bucks. For NO reason.

Also, ever thought about zipties?

Aw :no: 600 D is killer especially when on a big board because with the flip of a switch you go from TB to Buffered and there is EASILY an audible difference. So much so I'd also call it an effect on it's own! But yeah overall one of the coolest designs and the only delay that could have made me sell my old AD900. I was looking at modding it for true bypass, wet/dry outs, expression usage and not to mention the simple fact that it's 9v and sounds tits whereas the Maxon was 12v. Yup; I am one happy customer even after the pedal broke twice and I got it repaired locally both times but I can safely say it's one of the finest straight-up analog delayz out there! And no for cable ties just because it'd mean I have to use my PT-mini... still haven't decided wtf I'm going to do with that whole getup as I want it "transformers" style in that big board = home and I want to just be able to lift up the mini with minimal detaching and still be able to use that as a straight-up board with it's own overdrive or whatever. Dreams, dreams, dremas... (about pedalboards LOL!)... :drool: :no: :yay: :animal:

thegumbootman wrote:Holy balls that is a nice board. I seem to unintentionally stalk you from forum to forum. How is that EHX looper thing going?

I don't have friends but I have fans... typical! (jk) lol :lol: :thumb:

The EHX looper is probably up there in terms of features but I still don't have a need for it with live use yet. When I think of wicked ideas of songs I always rip it out and pretty easily to implement on the fly but just takes up too much real estate to be on there permanently given how little I need it vs. want or use it. Good luck with the Digitech as they are killer (I myself have a PDS8000) they be killer as are Hotcakes which was my first boutique pedal FYI but sold it when I sold my "hot rod" AC15 to someone on GuitarGear.net.au (a killer local site for guitarists with a BST forum) ;)

I'm going overseas very soon so I'm hoping to get it all sorted before July once and for all. :idk: :snax:
Organising organisms.

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
fetch wrote:OFF TO FETCH ME A KEBAB :!!!:

this needs to be your sig

Good deals with: Achtane x2, King Rat, Fuzzhugger, Dr Scientist, Dog Boy, Raintes, strings2wood, vaguitarman and many more.
I'd like this list to grow so sell to me please :]
fetch

experienced
experienced

Postby sylnau » Sun May 27, 2012 10:53 am

theactionindex wrote:Muh new setup:

Where are you going to put the Prometheus DLX?
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:49 pm

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY OTHER TWO PATCH CABLES?
Attachments
20120527_124218.jpg
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby wsas3 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:50 pm

And better yet, why are my photos always rotated?
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby yallerhon » Sun May 27, 2012 12:59 pm

wsas3 wrote:And better yet, why are my photos always rotated?

Do you work in a library or video store? :)
Good deals with: PumpkinPieces, maz91379, allicio, nelsinian, tomlane95, casperh7, insubordination, bronzetalon
yallerhon

experienced
experienced

Postby sylnau » Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Wsas3, that a very nice board. :thumb:
Is your signal chain = Barbershop > Fuck OD > Musket > Puzzle > Faye Sing > Randy > Ghost Disaster

Have you ever tried to put the Barbershop after the rest of your dirt pedals? Also Randy before some dirt is cool.

I'm waiting for a Faye Sing (it has been shipped this morning)... can't wait to finish my board. I changed most of my pedal order.
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby wsas3 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Yep thats the chain, though ill probably mess around with it now that my board is just about complete. Ill definitely try the barbershop near the end, and randy before some other dirt. Thanks :)
and no I dont work in a library/ videostore. How would that affect it? OR ARE YOU TRYING TO JOKE WITH ME?

wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby sylnau » Sun May 27, 2012 1:24 pm

I would be very happy with your board. :thumb:
Only good things in there.

sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby excane » Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 pm

wsas3 wrote:WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY OTHER TWO PATCH CABLES?

Fairfield HAWTness :joy:

SHOW US THE SEAWORLD PIC :animal:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby wsas3 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:02 pm

excane wrote:
wsas3 wrote:WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY OTHER TWO PATCH CABLES?

Fairfield HAWTness :joy:

SHOW US THE SEAWORLD PIC :animal:

:lol: thats my sisters, shes crashing in the basement for a month where i play. gets kind of annoying after weeks of only being able to play for half an hour :grumpy:

wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby theactionindex » Sun May 27, 2012 8:22 pm

sylnau wrote:Where are you going to put the Prometheus DLX?

IM GONNA MAKE IT FIT. :animal:

I may keep my looper off the board to make space for it, ooooorrr get a bigger board. I'm gonna have to figure it out. :idk:
theactionindex

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JamesHommersen » Sun May 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Nice board wsas3!
JamesHommersen

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Waterpilot » Sun May 27, 2012 9:39 pm

excane wrote:Funny, I was looking at the Utter a little while ago....ME WANTZ.

I do too. I have no use for it, except messing around at home, but I still want one.

It's funny, I'm just now getting to a point where I can recognize most bass pedals (Or pedals bass players use). But I come in here and have no idea what the majority of stuff is. :idk: I'm learning though!
Waterpilot

experienced
experienced

Postby excane » Sun May 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Waterpilot wrote:
excane wrote:Funny, I was looking at the Utter a little while ago....ME WANTZ.

I do too. I have no use for it, except messing around at home, but I still want one.

It's funny, I'm just now getting to a point where I can recognize most bass pedals (Or pedals bass players use). But I come in here and have no idea what the majority of stuff is. :idk: I'm learning though!

:lol: Yeah, we like the whacked out shit :joy:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby Nj0rd » Sun May 27, 2012 11:55 pm

I so badly want a Ghost Disaster! :)
Nj0rd

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear