Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Pete » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:39 pm

That's a very interesting and cool board. I too am curious how you're using the EQ
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby 01010111 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:06 pm

sixlasers wrote:Recently got rid of FD2 and the Dominator. Hoping to have them replaced by the end of the month. (Effectrode TD-2A and Lightning Bear's MSBOD)

Empress>AA: Rangemaster clone>MO>FD>Tonebone>Plextortion>AMT E1> Rat > Dom > Hail Satan > Destroyer> Coven > MXR

I like this board a LOT!

Are the EQs for playing with other people? Using one to cut the mids/treble to put yourself in the background, and using the other to boost mids/treble to bring yourself out? All the while keeping the overall volume fairly level?

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sixlasers » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:34 am

hobbyist tone sculptor. the eq's are like a combo of a safety wire and net.
the parametric EQ lets me fuck with the input signal right at the source to get more dramatic changes.
like, getting a humbucker sound from a single coil or vice versa. with a layer of fuzz or OD in front there's fun to be had.
the 10-band lets me take the final sound and fuck with it.

it's... pretty overkill for what I do but they're there and nice to have when needed. if only for attenuation half the time.

the board is a DIY I got from some fellow liquidating his hobby - scored the AMT and MXR from the guy too.
oh yeah powered by cioks10.
sixlasers

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby wasamwas » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:31 am

screen shots

Yooo, this is the current rig. Jazzmaster into TU2>SSBS Mini>Sovtek Muff>PS3>Strymon El Cap>TC Alter Ego>EHX Holy Grail into a JC120

There's not a lot on it, I just took off a Diamond Trem and a Carbon Copy.

I'm using the Mini is basically a clean boost with just a bit of grit, and the Muff for my real dirt. The PS3 is for Mode 7, like everyone else, and the chorus on my Jazz Chorus is always on.

It's definitely fun!
wasamwas

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby DarkAxel » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:50 am

so this is most of the pedals I own on what is a bass board for the main band, a guitar board for a sideproject and the writing/recording board for both.
Do I feel silly lugging it around sometimes? Sure... Do I know I don't use some of the pedals nearly enough (like the Twin Peaks tap trem which has been on the same setting, even speed-wise for over a year)? Sure... Do I know I could save a lot of weight if I got rid of the RPS-10 and mainly the PDS 20/20? Yep

But... you know... :idk: :cool:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Willem » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:17 am

Tonal Recall added
Fuzzonaut about the RM-1N:
"Amp in a box"?
No, there's no amp in there - tone fairies and feedback goblins live inside this box.
Willem

committed
committed

Postby wasamwas » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:35 am

DarkAxel wrote:Image

so this is most of the pedals I own on what is a bass board for the main band, a guitar board for a sideproject and the writing/recording board for both.
Do I feel silly lugging it around sometimes? Sure... Do I know I don't use some of the pedals nearly enough (like the Twin Peaks tap trem which has been on the same setting, even speed-wise for over a year)? Sure... Do I know I could save a lot of weight if I got rid of the RPS-10 and mainly the PDS 20/20? Yep

But... you know... :idk: :cool:

This is the sickest board I've seen on here. How do you like the Huge Box for guitar? I'm looking for something a bit thicker than my Sovtek Muff, and I've been eyeing the Huge Box!
wasamwas

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:51 am

Willem wrote:Tonal Recall added

so much delay!
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Willem » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:01 am

I actually only have the TR as delay. BitQuest is mainly a verb; CT5 sometimes on mode 1. iStomp is for modulation... And the bottom right spot is for the Dark Star but the one I got yesterday is a defective unit... :/
Fuzzonaut about the RM-1N:
"Amp in a box"?
No, there's no amp in there - tone fairies and feedback goblins live inside this box.
Willem

committed
committed

Postby blakestree » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:32 am

Awesome page, guys!
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ruiner » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 pm

Drooling over this page!
Ruiner

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ruiner » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Beta testing the source audio Soleman to make a hybrid midi board. I think these are the pedals I'm going to end up wiring up tonight. So hard to choose!

Ruiner

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby gnomethrone » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:13 pm

wasamwas wrote: It's definitely fun!

Vista, guey!
Nice board
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby goroth » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:43 pm

Dude ruiner, what does the beer function on the reverb do?

Love empress...
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby fever606 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Willem wrote:Tonal Recall added

Nice! Would rock! Really digging the TR myself, and your board kinda makes me miss the Procession (if only it had gotten along with the Big Spider)...
fever606

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear