Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Haki » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 am

excane wrote:KATANASOUND!!! :!!!: :!!!: At long last I see another human entity that owns one.

Reminds me... I gotta totally re-do my old demo of that pedal to show how disgustingly awesome it sounds. The gut work on that pedal is also amazing, something not seen on most booteekie's.

Favourite fuzz ever. Gut work reminded me of SS/BS/DFAS, just so clean and with the horizontal layout. Mudfuzz and nad both have one too, so there are four.
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby MaxMaps » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 am

Haki wrote:I've been abusing the oscillating delay -> Goatse a bit much lately to make drones instead of more proper playing. So I've decided to split shit up into a drone section and a basic setup for less droning bass playing, at the same time. Finally a good reason for having multiple amps around the place.

It's nice to have the Echobox out again even it's only as a placeholder till the Lunar Echo comes home. Between the Poly, Super Bass Fuzz and Gristleizer there's enough dirt to fuck you up. Rainbow Machine is there for when I want to get wackier than the Gristleizer gets.

Drones side is the Ghost Disaster for the oscillating goodness, Blargg's there to pretty up the sound a bit, Moog for when I want to get all Tom Cruise versus aliens and the Goatse, is well, the Goatse.

fuck yes you win.
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Raintes » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Here's mine. :)

I love the Digilog / rrr combo. Really, they've been the only 2 pedals I've used the past week or so. :lol: Just waiting on the new Cosmichorus to be released. I'm definitely in the market for a compressor and maybe, MAYBE, an overdrive. Does its job well for jammin' with buddies on the weekends. :)
Buy / Sell / Trade peeps - (HC): Zemmy, Jules-RM, TheMercyRule, Samuelch, atrox, unicornwarrior, jacobhf, KingdomGuitar, ispunk, hey_day, Offthiscentury, sublimeride / (ILF): RYAN (Dr. Scientist), bronzetalon (x2), Horatio, oldskool, bettsdn, bobcunningham, Hot Sleeper, bob the r0bot, Chaosmic, Grrface (TGP) weshunter, digdown2001, JPetty, Nelsdvn, barney steele, ylaux, JohnK24, Tone Meister, ddhabird, Braciola, ylaux, barney steele
Raintes

committed
committed

Postby wsas3 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Sweet! Love my tremolessence. That's a might fine board. :thumb:
Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.

Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby univalve » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:58 pm

@Haki: no more MKI love?
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby excane » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:01 pm

Raintes wrote:Here's mine. :)

I love the Digilog / rrr combo. Really, they've been the only 2 pedals I've used the past week or so. :lol: Just waiting on the new Cosmichorus to be released. I'm definitely in the market for a compressor and maybe, MAYBE, an overdrive. Does its job well for jammin' with buddies on the weekends. :)

LOVE that Sunny DD finish! :thumb:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby YouKnowIBill » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 pm

YouKnowIBill

committed
committed

Postby GardenoftheDead » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:09 am

Group I played with let me play with their Dwarfcraft RotYrBrain and it was good.

GardenoftheDead

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Haki » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 am

univalve wrote:@Haki: no more MKI love?

It's still loved, but on bass it's hard to get around the Katanasound and I wanted just a simple setup for now.
Haki

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby DarkAxel » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 am

Officer Bukowski wrote:I love that board DarkAxel!

What's the boost? A SHO clone?

thanks! :) i have no idea, Schlatte built it :lol: but boosting Fuck OD was the last thing i craved :)

also - it can put out so much dirt, it starts to sound like gated fuzz at the end... and 2/3 into fuck into Pharaoh are THE HEAVYZ without excessive noise :)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby valentine1 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:46 am

not the most adventurous board i know, but i do intend on getting some crazy fuzz (thinking of IE xerograph+oxide) just to mess around with for funsies. can't be playing that stuff in the band, it just won't work for pop rock :P

i have two isolated outs going into the compressor for 18v headroom, i honestly can't tell the difference when playing at home but i gather that moar voltage equals moar tones.
valentine1

involved
involved

Postby univalve » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 am

Haki wrote:
univalve wrote:@Haki: no more MKI love?

It's still loved, but on bass it's hard to get around the Katanasound and I wanted just a simple setup for now.

forget it. i'm dumb. i didn't realize that this is your bass setup. all good :)
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Schlatte » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:52 am

DarkAxel wrote:
Officer Bukowski wrote:I love that board DarkAxel!

What's the boost? A SHO clone?

thanks! :) i have no idea, Schlatte built it :lol: but boosting Fuck OD was the last thing i craved :)

also - it can put out so much dirt, it starts to sound like gated fuzz at the end... and 2/3 into fuck into Pharaoh are THE HEAVYZ without excessive noise :)

It's a Taste the Bacon! Booster. It's not based on the SHO, it's an original design by me, but it's simple. PM me if you want a schematic for it ;)
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby bronzetalon » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 am

Current set up...signal chain is top row right to left (except for the verb) then bottom row right to left then reverb.
Attachments
IMAG0258.jpg
bronzetalon

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Tigerbass » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:11 pm

bronzetalon wrote:Current set up...signal chain is top row right to left (except for the verb) then bottom row right to left then reverb.

:love: Awesome board bro!! I'd love to try a Flanger Hoax sometime.
私はファズを愛して = I love the fuzz.
Tigerbass

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear