Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Paul_C » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:32 am

Another day, another awful photo of my set up ;)

I might need to move a few things around but everything's working with just a small amount of hum if you stick your head near the speaker. The messed-with Behringer Multi-FX is "interesting". I'm not completely sure (i.e. no idea) what's going on or how to get the most out of it yet, but I've already found a couple of settings which are worth all the hassle I went through to get it. It's also encouraged me to move the (FS) Procession to the floor where I can use its hold switch.

That's going to have to do until funds allow for more purchases, though it would be fun to buy another music stand to see if I could make room for it !

Time to make something "musical" with the stuff I recently recorded, and then record some more.
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby blackjaw » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:53 am

I can never tell what is going on in your photos but I do know that I love it
blackjaw

committed
committed

Postby gnomethrone » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:40 pm

John wrote:saran wrap

I would like to see that
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:06 pm

blackjaw wrote:I can never tell what is going on in your photos but I do know that I love it

there is a chaotic symmetry to it all that is really pleasing.
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby WORMDIRT » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Tiny wood plank board for easy gigging.
Make sounds loudly heavy zaftig from onthetundra is the new toy. Sounds badass, and better as you downtune
Gardens
Daniel Plainview
Sick Sweat

AxAxSxS wrote:Open House Upper Decker Blumpkin would be the ultimate life achievement.
WORMDIRT

committed
committed

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:55 pm

John wrote:I put it back together and it's better. Whew, that was close!

I've done that before. Theres actually a video of me struggling my girl put up in the ILF discord. I called one of my pedals a dick. :lol:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:08 pm

blackjaw wrote:I can never tell what is going on in your photos but I do know that I love it

:)

It has grown to a point where it's like a runaway train and I no longer have complete control.

Pedal order is currently:

Vox Tonelab ST (I was just using a little bit of compression but I've started making patches now)
RC-1 Loop Station
VFB-X Feedback Looper with the Miku in the loop
Vitruvian Mod
PitchFork
Obscura
DM4 (three fuzz patches and an MT-2 :) )
Spatial Delivery
Arpanoid
TAFM
Arcadiator
Grazer
CT5 #1
BitQuest #1
Afterneath
CT5 #2
BitQuest #2
Syntax Error
Rainbow Machine
Particle
Gilamondo
CSIDMAN
FX600 (Simon The Magpie modded)
Stamme[n]
Otto Filter
Procession

. . . and I'm having fun making random noises and recording things that amuse me now and again :)
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby emcee_m_prime » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Replaced the Drifter trem with a LovePedal Babyface (was only using it for hard chop anyway), replaced Pharaoh and Apollo phaser with Sonic Generator and Night Wire, and added an Adineko and Octapussy (stocking up on Howard-era CBread now that they're crashing and burning).
emcee_m_prime

involved
involved

Postby Jero » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:51 pm

emcee_m_prime wrote: (stocking up on Howard-era CBread now that they're crashing and burning).

Wait, what?!

Jero wrote:I decided to put together a smaller board to mess with for a bit...
(I usually have one big board that stays the same, and covers all my various interests, and then chain smaller things together depending on the day to day)
...and it ended up being basically the same as my large board, but in half the pedals :facepalm:
:snax: we'll see how it goes.

I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Somnambulance » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:21 pm

Jero wrote:
emcee_m_prime wrote: (stocking up on Howard-era CBread now that they're crashing and burning).

Wait, what?!

Jero wrote:I decided to put together a smaller board to mess with for a bit...
(I usually have one big board that stays the same, and covers all my various interests, and then chain smaller things together depending on the day to day)
...and it ended up being basically the same as my large board, but in half the pedals :facepalm:
:snax: we'll see how it goes.

Those Space Choruses have a really nice sound
Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

experienced
experienced

Postby emcee_m_prime » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:33 pm

Jero wrote:Wait, what?!

Yeah, from what I understand I guess after the founder, Nic, died (really sad), the business went to his mom, who couldn't agree to terms with the staff. Howard and a lot of the team left, and are legally barred from talking about it.

It seems like just an all around shitty situation, and unfortunately the people there at the moment also seem to have no idea what they're doing, which doesn't bode super well for their future (watch the video of their rep from the most recent NAMM being interviewed about the BE or the demo videos of the BE pre, it's rough).
emcee_m_prime

involved
involved

Postby PeteeBee » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:47 pm

emcee_m_prime wrote:

Yeah, from what I understand I guess after the founder, Nic, died (really sad), the business went to his mom, who couldn't agree to terms with the staff. Howard and a lot of the team left, and are legally barred from talking about it.

It seems like just an all around shitty situation, and unfortunately the people there at the moment also seem to have no idea what they're doing, which doesn't bode super well for their future (watch the video of their rep from the most recent NAMM being interviewed about the BE or the demo videos of the BE pre, it's rough).

That is so sad. It wasn't even a year ago, was it? When Nic died that is. I feel so bad for everyone involved that their loss is now being dragged on and on and into this huge mess.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:14 am

It was in 2016. Tree fell on his car and killed him. Completely random thing and incredibly sad. :(
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jero » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:10 pm

Somnambulance wrote:Those Space Choruses have a really nice sound

Indeed :thumb: Though, they could have been made a bit tougher. I actually bought that dock with the uber metal in it for $30'ish, and then found the Space Chorus module for $20. I mostly use it for the vibrato & like that it has tap tempo :joy: but in chorus mode there is a large vol drop. Haven't tried it yet, but the Tri setting is probably huge sounding with synth :idea:

PeteeBee wrote:
emcee_m_prime wrote:

That is so sad. It wasn't even a year ago, was it? When Nic died that is. I feel so bad for everyone involved that their loss is now being dragged on and on and into this huge mess.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:It was in 2016. Tree fell on his car and killed him. Completely random thing and incredibly sad. :(

Aw hell I forgot all about that :no: They certainly have a few circuits I'm still interested in...looking at you Adineko, Belle Epoch Dlx, SVT, etc
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Updated my board a bit in the last month or so. I feel like it's almost perfect. I know I've said that before but still. So much fun and every pedal has it's own usable function. Not just random noise.

"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear