Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!



Moderators: metalmariachi, PumpkinPieces

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby modernage » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:22 pm

monkeydancer wrote:Maybe by the time we get to 919 pages the 919 will have been released...

Sooooo.... in like two months? :cool:
snipelfritz wrote:Hey, if plants can be picky about dirt, so can I.
modernage

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby monkeydancer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

modernage wrote:
monkeydancer wrote:Maybe by the time we get to 919 pages the 919 will have been released...

Sooooo.... in like two months? :cool:

See revised estimate above!
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors
monkeydancer

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4616
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby modernage » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:35 pm

monkeydancer wrote:
modernage wrote:
monkeydancer wrote:Maybe by the time we get to 919 pages the 919 will have been released...

Sooooo.... in like two months? :cool:

See revised estimate above!

I was more going off how long it would take to get to pg. 919 on this thread. :lol: But yeah, you're probably closer.
snipelfritz wrote:Hey, if plants can be picky about dirt, so can I.
modernage

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby madmax1012 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 pm

modernage wrote:
monkeydancer wrote:
modernage wrote:
monkeydancer wrote:Maybe by the time we get to 919 pages the 919 will have been released...

Sooooo.... in like two months? :cool:

See revised estimate above!

I was more going off how long it would take to get to pg. 919 on this thread. :lol: But yeah, you're probably closer.



fuck the 919 :grumpy:
Fuzzy Fred wrote: please excuse me. can we keep this discussion civil and about donkey fucking?

hbombgraphics wrote:Why does it have to be Digital, but with an analog soul and buffalo semen???
madmax1012

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Officer Bukowski » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Image

Got the Small Stone from Culturejam yesterday and decided to try wah > fuzz/everything else. I'm loving the Small Stone. I actually have a loop from the El Cap getting Small Stone'd as we speak. It's purty :)

Oh yeah and I got some new red kicks.
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:29 pm

now with control board...
Attachments
DSC02963.JPG
Image
Mudfuzz

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Oly-Wa land of rain and trees

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby skullservant » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm

NICE!
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 14080
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:31 pm

skullservant wrote:NICE!

Thanks! you know... I have had the Moog MP for years and never gigged with it in till last week... SO many less headaches :)* :)* :)*
Image
Mudfuzz

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13477
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Oly-Wa land of rain and trees

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Schlatte » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Moog love :love:
Good Deals with: Caesar, nieh, StupidDream88, phantasmagorovich, MEC, solarolosonoio, WeHuntKings, Jero, IEatCats, DarkAxel, laekna, Behndy, snipelfritz, mauerkraut, futuresailors, AngryGoldfish, kbithecrowing, goroth, hbombgraphics, nixhex113, Z*Z*Z, Gozu, Achtane, theavondon, delaydecay, bronzetalon, tomlane95, Tom Dalton, Atrox, theactionindex, JoeTheStache, orllybrahhehbrah, Disarm D'arcy

MOM-D Pedals!
Achtane wrote:I like my urination technique like I like my components, through-hole.
Schlatte

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:27 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby sylnau » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Officer Bukowski wrote:Image

Got the Small Stone from Culturejam yesterday and decided to try wah > fuzz/everything else. I'm loving the Small Stone. I actually have a loop from the El Cap getting Small Stone'd as we speak. It's purty :)

Oh yeah and I got some new red kicks.

Oh, that Cosmichorus. :love:
"Which is more musical: a truck passing by a factory or a truck passing by a music school?" --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
http://soundcloud.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7027
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Officer Bukowski » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Cosmichorus bros 4evahh :hug:

I'm loving my mod/delay right now. Actually madly loving this whole board once I put my wah back after the fuzz factory.
I make pedals. SHARK TANK
Officer Bukowski

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3307
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby SmallEQ » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Waiting on three or four pedals, so for now I have this mess of non working boards...
Image
SmallEQ

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 1:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALLisNOISE, Google [Bot] and 7 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.