Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby robapov » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:34 pm

Just waiting on a few cables to put the board together underneath. Sounds unreal. I'm very happy with this setup :)

4B3CE423-FB57-4D2C-906C-C959AF95498A.jpeg
ded
robapov

committed
committed

Postby alcohol.won » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:37 pm

robapov wrote:Just waiting on a few cables to put the board together underneath. Sounds unreal. I'm very happy with this setup :)

So many questions... With the main one being how you're using all that stuff :)
Three Revolvers? Stammen for hold?
What's your take on the Microcosm? I've seen people writing about noise issues and shit. Is the #7 an external footswitch for it?
What's the pedal with the joystick? And what's the pedal next to it? :lol:
alcohol.won

involved
involved

Postby robapov » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:42 am

alcohol.won wrote:
robapov wrote:Just waiting on a few cables to put the board together underneath. Sounds unreal. I'm very happy with this setup :)

So many questions... With the main one being how you're using all that stuff :)
Three Revolvers? Stammen for hold?
What's your take on the Microcosm? I've seen people writing about noise issues and shit. Is the #7 an external footswitch for it?
What's the pedal with the joystick? And what's the pedal next to it? :lol:

:)! Thank you for asking. Happy to share.

Basically running sound cartridge, revolver II and seppuku into the 7 which turns into a stereo signal chain going into the microcosm. I have the other revolver and bakfram interacting with the left channel... The stammen and loop junky with the right channel ... Going into the stretch Weaver so each channel can interact with each other.

The 7 allows me to send sound to whatever part of the stereo spectrum I desire. It helps make insane stereo loops. A lot of time I'll record to the far left channel and solo just out of the right channel etc. Infinite possibilities.

Microcosm after the recent firmware update is incredible. I use it for flourishes and looping. I have not been able to really incorporate it with written music. Mostly just producing beautiful sounds on the fly. Mine is very quiet and nothing else on Earth like it. I really love it.

I'm using this setup for my next project called The Wellness Machine.

You can find me on IG under that name. No posts yet but will be getting going very soon!!
ded
robapov

committed
committed

Postby Toropicana » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:54 am

Not much change since last time, really happy with the DD-500 at the end of the chain. Running into either a Peavey Special 130 or Iconoclast to Apogee Duet
Attachments
PXL_20201105_155454431.MP.jpg
Toropicana

interested
interested

Postby cosmicevan » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:00 pm

Just wow. That's insane. I'd love to plug into that. Interesting way of using the stretch weaver. I've been experimenting w sending a drone box into one side and then playing into the other. Haven't found a way to leverage the stretch weaver in any sort of deliberate way yet, but it's a ton of fun to experiment with.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby qersty » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:13 pm

Toropicana wrote:Not much change since last time, really happy with the DD-500 at the end of the chain. Running into either a Peavey Special 130 or Iconoclast to Apogee Duet

would rawk this! whats the beaky guy thing?
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby alcohol.won » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:18 pm

robapov wrote::)! Thank you for asking. Happy to share.

Basically running sound cartridge, revolver II and seppuku into the 7 which turns into a stereo signal chain going into the microcosm. I have the other revolver and bakfram interacting with the left channel... The stammen and loop junky with the right channel ... Going into the stretch Weaver so each channel can interact with each other.

The 7 allows me to send sound to whatever part of the stereo spectrum I desire. It helps make insane stereo loops. A lot of time I'll record to the far left channel and solo just out of the right channel etc. Infinite possibilities.

Microcosm after the recent firmware update is incredible. I use it for flourishes and looping. I have not been able to really incorporate it with written music. Mostly just producing beautiful sounds on the fly. Mine is very quiet and nothing else on Earth like it. I really love it.

I'm using this setup for my next project called The Wellness Machine.

You can find me on IG under that name. No posts yet but will be getting going very soon!!

Gonna need to research that 7 pedal, whatever the hell it is :omg:
I have a separate bleep-bloop board (currently under construction) and I found that running the bread&butter board through it isn't practical... I'm thinking of trying a two amp/two pedalboard setup. Not sure about the best way around it, but shouldn't be too hard... Some sort of A/B box I guess.
alcohol.won

involved
involved

Postby Toropicana » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:21 pm

qersty wrote:
Toropicana wrote:Not much change since last time, really happy with the DD-500 at the end of the chain. Running into either a Peavey Special 130 or Iconoclast to Apogee Duet

would rawk this! whats the beaky guy thing?

A Mockingbird Delay by Side Fx :)

Toropicana

interested
interested

Postby robapov » Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:36 pm

cosmicevan wrote:

Just wow. That's insane. I'd love to plug into that. Interesting way of using the stretch weaver. I've been experimenting w sending a drone box into one side and then playing into the other. Haven't found a way to leverage the stretch weaver in any sort of deliberate way yet, but it's a ton of fun to experiment with.

Using the drone into one side is Def a great way to get lots out of if it. I'm still figuring it out too. It really likes punchy sounds and usually will come alive the most when one of the sources is percussive. Mostly using it between songs/ambient moments. I have tried playing into one side and singing into the other a bunch ... Could not find anything that struck me besides the fascinating harmonies from the tape setting.

If you haven't already, using an expression pedal with the Stretch Weaver is invaluable :) control over the control knob
ded
robapov

committed
committed

Postby Dowi » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:54 am

Heyyy i like this one! Side FX makes also a Ring Mod i want to try sooner or later.

But.. I can't even..
But..
Why? :idk:
:)
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dowi » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:56 am

chaotically wired this thing earlier this week for quarantine purposes, and it's pretty fun. Pest Tattern into flanger-bitquest is super fun for high gain chaotic solos, Particle is mostly used for chorus sounds.

Because of a power supply malfunction, lately i've been creating different setups using just a handful of pedals, and i am enjoying it sooo much (this one is the biggest, but i've been playing with 3-4pedals max in the last weeks).
It makes me focus on lesser effects and dig deeper into their possible combinations. I am sincerely thinking about buying/building a smaller board to force myself on creating smaller setups, otherwise I always end up trying to fill my board with the highest number of pedals.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:38 am

very nice!
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:09 pm

:ilf:

Oh, yeah, that last page! :love:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby MaxMaps » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 pm

seriously that last page
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby HippieHiku » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:12 pm

Been some years! :!!!: tuner > 87 > X-blender sent to harmonic transformer >> ID and back > DD5 > PS3 > varioboost
Cheers!
HippieHiku

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear