Geiger Counter On-Board

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Geiger Counter On-Board

Postby MrNovember » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:41 pm

jwar wrote:That dude SUCKS at demos though. My God.

I just want to punch him.

jwar wrote:Pretty cool but I like this better

http://www.musicgearguys.com/shop/onboa ... n-onboard/

This is awesome too. I would love to buy a cheap-ish bass (or even guitar) and put both the Super Fat Man and the Geiger Counter on-board. I mean I would rather pedals but man that would be crazy.
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby Jwar » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:56 pm

I wonder if this shit even comes with instructions. Which pot are you replacing with this? I don't want to have to watch the demos again. LOL

I've had both pedals and they were both pretty fun. I could see myself getting the Fatman for sure.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby MrNovember » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:07 pm

jwar wrote:I wonder if this shit even comes with instructions. Which pot are you replacing with this? I don't want to have to watch the demos again. LOL

I've had both pedals and they were both pretty fun. I could see myself getting the Fatman for sure.

From what I could see you just have to replace one pot for each right? I'm not really sure and I don't care enough to look into it right now. BUT if that is the case I would love to put both on a Les Paul replacing two pots with these and the other two with concentric pots to keep the 2 vol 2 tone setup. On a bass I'd want to do something similar but I wouldn't really mind drilling some holes.
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Previous

Return to General Gear