Re: FUZZPRINT?!?!?!

Postby stripes » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 am

god i want one of these...
stripes

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Big Mon » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:10 am

stripes wrote:god i want one of these...

YES! You do :poke: :evil: :poke: :evil:
Big Mon

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby penelope tree » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:49 pm

What do the T (texture?) and Print knobs control? What setting would be closest to a Fingerprint?
penelope tree

committed
committed

Postby FuzzHugger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm

penelope tree wrote:What do the T (texture?) and Print knobs control? What setting would be closest to a Fingerprint?

T is Texture. It brings in an edge, a zip, hints of octave, and eventually full on octave glitch with the Gain also turned up.

Print is a new control. Leave it full left (more accurately, just 5% turned up), and you've got a perfect FP. As you turn it right, you'll reduce gain and intensity...then start to dial in new glitches and skipping glitch octave stuff. The Print knob is what gives the Fuzzprint 50%+ more tones.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Tigerbass » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Tom Dalton wrote:
penelope tree wrote:What do the T (texture?) and Print knobs control? What setting would be closest to a Fingerprint?

T is Texture. It brings in an edge, a zip, hints of octave, and eventually full on octave glitch with the Gain also turned up.

Print is a new control. Leave it full left (more accurately, just 5% turned up), and you've got a perfect FP. As you turn it right, you'll reduce gain and intensity...then start to dial in new glitches and skipping glitch octave stuff. The Print knob is what gives the Fuzzprint 50%+ more tones.

:drool: :drool: :drool:
私はファズを愛して = I love the fuzz.
Tigerbass

HERO
HERO

Postby penelope tree » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:07 am

Tom Dalton wrote:

Cool, I'll keep the P knob low initially. I received one recently but I've not been able to try it yet as my guitar is out of action at the moment :(
penelope tree

committed
committed

Postby dan_abnormal » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Tom Dalton wrote:By my request, a red top Fuzzprint:

Just ordered it today! :!!!:
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space

GOOD DEALS WITH: noisescape - Kayzer - phantasmagorovich - LoFuzz - jesterhead - JT23 - MSUsousaphone - leroy_pimpdaddy - AngryGoldfish - buyyerown - jskadiang - DarkAxel - Eric! - jmoote - theavondon - onyxrhino - Tigerbass - voerking - Abanoise - Doctor X - jb2106 - bass_econo - fuzzmax - aedes - Tom Dalton - Brobee - blunder - ianmarks - TweedBassman - amorphous - benjuro - jwar - themeanreds
dan_abnormal

committed
committed

Postby crayola64 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:08 pm

can't wait to try mine out!
Stuff for sale/trade: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33163&p=614984#p614984
Good transations with: ronripper, guitarslinger21, julius_deane, space6oy, snipelfritz, benjuro, pumpkinpieces, magiclawnchair, pigmaker, bongoben, chatmatt, Monkey Boy, jbf3
crayola64

committed
committed

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 am

killer design on there!
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby crayola64 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:33 am

I love this thing :yay: :love: :thumb: :!!!:
photo-4.JPG

photo-3.JPG

photo-5.JPG
Stuff for sale/trade: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33163&p=614984#p614984
Good transations with: ronripper, guitarslinger21, julius_deane, space6oy, snipelfritz, benjuro, pumpkinpieces, magiclawnchair, pigmaker, bongoben, chatmatt, Monkey Boy, jbf3
crayola64

committed
committed

Postby kurmudgeon » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

ordered one on the 29th and I'm eagerly awaiting its arrival. I'm unusually impatient! :-]
hbombgraphics wrote:I wish I had nice weather to take pics in
or an organic pedalboard whichever that is
kurmudgeon

committed
committed

Postby Ghost Hip » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:51 pm

I am having trouble getting octave toans with my newly acquired fuzzprint. When I adjust the texture and print controls I can an overloaded busted fuzz sound, but nothing really glitchy. I am using some humbuckers, do the glitchy octaves come out more with single coils?

Love the fuzz tones though, it is actually making me want to keep my Devi 90 because the two together give me some gnarly noise free lead tones.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby kurmudgeon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Used mine last night at practice and got some of the best tones I ever had in this band. Texture and print at 11, gain at 12. B-]
hbombgraphics wrote:I wish I had nice weather to take pics in
or an organic pedalboard whichever that is
kurmudgeon

committed
committed

Postby FuzzHugger » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:18 am

^ WOOOOOO! :!!!:

I got the best tones I've ever gotten out of mine a couple days ago with the low-output single coils on my Squier Duo Sonic.

PumpkinPieces wrote:I am having trouble getting octave toans with my newly acquired fuzzprint. When I adjust the texture and print controls I can an overloaded busted fuzz sound, but nothing really glitchy. I am using some humbuckers, do the glitchy octaves come out more with single coils?

Love the fuzz tones though, it is actually making me want to keep my Devi 90 because the two together give me some gnarly noise free lead tones.

:cool:
The octave is very dependent on your pickups / impedance.

1) Make sure your guitar's on-board Vol and Tone knobs are all the way up. It's essential that your Tone knob isn't rolled back.
2) If any other pedals are in front of it (and on), or any buffers in front of it, it will totally cancel out the octave and glitch.
3) Yeah, humbuckers, especially higher gain, might not do it. It should be a MONSTER with the octave and glitch. Vintage single coils will pump crazy.
4) Between the Pipe Amp, Phantom Arcade and some others, I have several varieties of LM and JRC 386 chips here. I can get you some other chips (N1, N2, N3...) to plug in to see if your pickups like any of them better.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Ghost Hip » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 am

Thanks Tom, I'm heading home this weekend and plan on trying out my Telecaster and p90 SG through it to see if I can get some different results. So far is giving me some great clear fuzz for Dinosaur Jr. style riffing!
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear