FUZZPRINT?!?!?!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: FUZZPRINT?!?!?!

Postby theavondon » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:47 pm

PumpkinPieces wrote:Thanks Tom, I'm heading home this weekend and plan on trying out my Telecaster and p90 SG through it to see if I can get some different results. So far is giving me some great clear fuzz for Dinosaur Jr. style riffing!

So, really, no complaints.
theavondon

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:12 pm

theavondon wrote:
PumpkinPieces wrote:Thanks Tom, I'm heading home this weekend and plan on trying out my Telecaster and p90 SG through it to see if I can get some different results. So far is giving me some great clear fuzz for Dinosaur Jr. style riffing!

So, really, no complaints.

Yeah, all you need now is an Electric Mistress and a killer Big Muff collection.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby dan_abnormal » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:07 pm

So, where are you guys placing the Fuzzprint? First in chain? After OD/dirt? Have you experienced any strange interaction with buffers (except for what Tom wrote some posts above)?

Still undecided where to have it in my chain, it seems to be very picky when it comes to pedals before.
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space

GOOD DEALS WITH: noisescape - Kayzer - phantasmagorovich - LoFuzz - jesterhead - JT23 - MSUsousaphone - leroy_pimpdaddy - AngryGoldfish - buyyerown - jskadiang - DarkAxel - Eric! - jmoote - theavondon - onyxrhino - Tigerbass - voerking - Abanoise - Doctor X - jb2106 - bass_econo - fuzzmax - aedes - Tom Dalton - Brobee - blunder - ianmarks - TweedBassman - amorphous - benjuro - jwar - themeanreds
dan_abnormal

committed
committed

Postby kurmudgeon » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 pm

In my current chain I have two unbuffered pedals before it, a light OD and a CSOD that I primary use with the gain maxed or near maxed for fuzz sounds. I haven't had any problem with it that I can think of. What do you mean by yours being picky?
hbombgraphics wrote:I wish I had nice weather to take pics in
or an organic pedalboard whichever that is
kurmudgeon

committed
committed

Postby Will Lee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 am

Hello Tom. Finally cleared this pedal history in my head so: I'll probably get ypu a fuzzprint, I'll probably use it with fender pickups (maybe p90 one day) and stack around with pedals. Can it be placed after a fuzz face for example? I spend a lot of time trying to hit sweet spots in my chain full of fuzzs, So I'll love to set this to get the octaves loud and clear to maybe muff'em and bitcrush 'em up. I guess your original would fit nicely with a mustang or maybe chip tweaks are needed? I intend to use mainly use it for chordal shoegazery rythmn guitar or soundscapes
Last edited by Will Lee on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will Lee

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Will Lee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:38 am

Hello Tom. Finally cleared this pedal history in my head so: I'll probably get ypu a fuzzprint, I'll probably use it with fender pickups (maybe p90 one day) and stack around with pedals. Can it be placed after a fuzz face for example? I spend a lot of time trying to hit sweet spots in my chain full of fuzzs, So I'll love to set this to get the octaves loud and clear to maybe muff'em and bitcrush 'em up. I guess your original would fit nicely with a mustang or maybe chip tweaks are needed? I intend to use mainly use it for chordal shoegazery rythmn guitar or soundscapes
Last edited by Will Lee on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Will Lee

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby frigid midget » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:32 pm

:erm: :wha?:
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to General Gear