Novation MiniNova

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Novation MiniNova

Postby theshoegazer » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 pm

It's so purdy... Very Microkorg-esque though. Anyone have some hands on time with one of these? First impressions?
theshoegazer

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Novation MiniNova

Postby skullservant » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Dat wood grain, real or fake. And those knobs. Looks neato, and like you said, kind of Microkorg except cooler and classier!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 pm

When I was shopping around for synthesizers last fall it came down to either the ultranova or the blofeld. The two reasons I didn't choose the ultranova was because the blofeld could do multiple timbres, and the ultranova had these touch sensitive knobs that made me nervous (they looked very delicate).

If this was around I probably would have gotten it instead (same sound engine as the ultranova for cheaper and without those worrisome touch-sensitive knobs). 6 envelope generators, 3 oscillators and a noise generator, 20 waveforms :drool: that looks like a fantastic synthesizer for the price.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Schlatte » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:23 pm

seems pretty cool!
Good Deals with: All these fine people!

MOM-D Shark Tank is back! Open Source Designs for musical pleasure! Back in the Tank! Go check it out!
Schlatte

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to General Gear