EU McSpunckle TOURBOX 2012

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: EU McSpunckle TOURBOX 2012

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:31 am

So the fuzzy caravan of Gnomes goes on making neighbors unhappy around the Europe. :lol:

I hope You guys have remembered to sign the pedals inside the backplates, yes? I haven't reminded about that You guys for a moment.

:group: :ilf:
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:41 am

Two postmen are standing on the sidewalk, chatting after finishing their routes, when one notices a slug crawling by. In a rage he stomps on the poor creature. ‘That was cruel,’ says the other postman. ‘Why’d you do that?’ The first postman replies, ‘That son of a bitch has been following me all day!’
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goroth » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Dude, your avatar is fit inducing.
Nice joke btw ;)
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Gozu » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 am

theeeyyyyyrrreeee heeeeeerrrrreeeeee..... and lovely
Darwin

behndy wrote:PUT YOUR PUSSY ON THE BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO DADDY CAN TREAT IT RIGHT YOU MOCHA GODDESS.

listen to my band... www.facebook.com/its.pronounced.wall
Gozu

experienced
experienced

Postby Gozu » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:12 pm

dudes..... whoa.... the VTF is fucking insane... SO MANY CONTROLS!!!
Darwin

behndy wrote:PUT YOUR PUSSY ON THE BOARD RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO DADDY CAN TREAT IT RIGHT YOU MOCHA GODDESS.

Gozu

experienced
experienced

Postby Adoom » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:30 am

Glad they arrived.

Bassus, I forget to sign the backplates. Things have been a bit mad of late. Sorry millions.

PM me your address and I'll send you treats.

Also, Gozu:

I know.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....DURNNNNNN....SQUEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH.

Best pedal ever.
I play.

https://linktr.ee/adhamhocaoimh

((( :zen: )))

Wonderful Dealings With: Behndy, lumena, smallsnd/bigsnd, Ryan

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic."
Adoom

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Gozu » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:39 pm

sooo i have had my time and sent them to Griegeroth, i have no words. those are incredible pedals. I feel like the VTF is too much for me. i'd need a year to figure out what half the things do on there. The Brootz gnome? WOW does what it says, total sonic destruction! and i need an And Aardvarks, just incredible sounds...

Bassus THANKYOU!!!
Darwin

Gozu

experienced
experienced

Postby goroth » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Hey Adoom - if you want I can add a text from you on the inside of the pedulz when they arrive - pm me with what you want, if you want to, and I'll write it in there.

Edit: Dark Axel, pm me your postal details so I can get this box of joy to you after I've had my way with it.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Guys, check emails for cont. info. :hello:

Glad You liked th pedals, Gozu, the CTF is a little much for many, You're not the only one. SO. MAY. TONES. SO. MANY. FLAVORS. I really like how Danny read my mind when tuning the br00tz minignome for badass distortion and I'm though I though about selling it to finance a VTF, I'm so glad that I'm having second thoughts...
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby goroth » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:35 am

Holy shit balls. I've jammed on the peds for an hour and a half while my son slept and I haven't begun to understand the VTF. I feel like such a freaking rookie! I've got 2 days to sort my shit out and understand this badass!
ps thanks GOZU!

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby goroth » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:39 am

Can add that this tour box has made me wish I was 22 years old doing my bachelor of arts, going to university 6 hours a week and having the rest of the time to play the guitar!

Spotify /// Apple Music
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby phantasmagorovich » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:12 am

greigoroth wrote:Can add that this tour box has made me wish I was 22 years old doing my bachelor of arts, going to university 6 hours a week and having the rest of the time to play the guitar!

Shit dude, same here!
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Gozu » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:24 pm

glad they got to you ok griegeroth!!!!
Darwin

Gozu

experienced
experienced

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 pm

phantasmagorovich wrote:
greigoroth wrote:Can add that this tour box has made me wish I was 22 years old doing my bachelor of arts, going to university 6 hours a week and having the rest of the time to play the guitar!

Shit dude, same here!

...can we talk of something diferent PLEASE :p :lol:

VTF knobs are helpfully titled, so if You have expoerience of the same features from some different pedals You can, with a little intuition, get a hold of it in an hour and turn it into a magic rainbow-gnome killer cyborg factory. It DOES, of course, do lots of other shit too. I was very impressed with the oscillation note ranges when I first dived into that. And imagine dialing in EVERY MiniGnome tone from there - that'd make me feel actually mastering the pedal. :whoa:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:24 am

So if i get it correctly, i'm the last stop before you, Bassus? :) it shall be on its way to me by now ;)
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear