Re: whats the best fuzz for doom?

Postby Mudfuzz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:29 pm

Proving dicks aren't needed...
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby SPACERITUAL » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:Proving dicks aren't needed...

OBV HAS A SMALL PUSSY.
D.o.S. wrote:Yeah I have a Godsmack shirt

jwar wrote:Not to be a dick or anything but My Bloody Valentine sucks ass.

My whole life is a shitpost. One. Big. Shit. Post.
SPACERITUAL

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Two steps to making better Doom:
1. Find a louder band
2. Get a bigger amp
*To complete step two you may need to sacrifice dick size but it's worth it.

"Maximum volume yields maximum results"
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:41 pm

doomfuzz wrote:yup, there is such a thing as being too loud. Do you bring a 200 watt head and 2 4 12" orange cabs to play a house show or small bar Just to turn your volume on 2 and still be louder then the rest of the band? I did, but don't want to anymore.It's stupid and pointless. Most clubs mic your shit anyway. Only bands like boris etc etc that tour the world and play large spaces need that shit. Dudes with little dicks need to compensate by having the biggest amps.

Aiight, I know you just got turned on to Sleep like six years ago (a good ten years after they'd broken up) because of that "albums that changed your life thread" so it'd be a little unfair to get all old school pride on you and shit, but you're fucking retarded if you think that there's such a thing as too loud when referring to the kinds of music that we are. That was the beauty of the whole phenomenon, the fact that the band used volume in a way that didn't just sound like an amplifier was turned up too high, but that the riffs were enhanced by the fact that they smacked you in the chest and inside your body like some kind of ridiculous feeling that generally tends to come from religious experiences (or hallucinogenic drugs).

To miss the fact that ear-damaging volume, regardless of venue or medium, plays an essential role in the music you're trying to cop misses the whole goddamn point of the modern-day "Doom" phenomenon, and is misguided and silly. Wear earplugs, give them to the people who like you, but play so loud that no one can think about anything by the vibrations in their chest.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Derelict78 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:50 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:The important thing is the riffs.

You're an idiot. You need a cranked tube amp.
aen wrote:Or I'll just use fuzz. Then Ill sound cool regardless.

Achtane wrote:Well, volcanoes are pretty fuckin' cool. Like I guess lava flows are doomy. Slow and still able to to melt your eardrums.
Derelict78

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby alexa. » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:50 pm

D.o.S. wrote:
doomfuzz wrote:yup, there is such a thing as being too loud. Do you bring a 200 watt head and 2 4 12" orange cabs to play a house show or small bar Just to turn your volume on 2 and still be louder then the rest of the band? I did, but don't want to anymore.It's stupid and pointless. Most clubs mic your shit anyway. Only bands like boris etc etc that tour the world and play large spaces need that shit. Dudes with little dicks need to compensate by having the biggest amps.

Aiight, I know you just got turned on to Sleep like six years ago (a good ten years after they'd broken up) because of that "albums that changed your life thread" so it'd be a little unfair to get all old school pride on you and shit, but you're fucking retarded if you think that there's such a thing as too loud when referring to the kinds of music that we are. That was the beauty of the whole phenomenon, the fact that the band used volume in a way that didn't just sound like an amplifier was turned up too high, but that the riffs were enhanced by the fact that they smacked you in the chest and inside your body like some kind of ridiculous feeling that generally tends to come from religious experiences (or hallucinogenic drugs).

To miss the fact that ear-damaging volume, regardless of venue or medium, plays an essential role in the music you're trying to cop misses the whole goddamn point of the modern-day "Doom" phenomenon, and is misguided and silly. Wear earplugs, give them to the people who like you, but play so loud that no one can think about anything by the vibrations in their chest.

wow, just wow
you changed my perspective in the best way.
L00PZ!
rfurtkamp wrote:Bastard stepchild of modern delay times/looping and a Lexicon Vortex would have me whipping out the credit card faster than a hooker at a coke convention.
alexa.

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BlindtoFaith » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm

VOLUME IS MY VALIAM!
BlindtoFaith

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 pm

alexa. wrote:
D.o.S. wrote:

wow, just wow
you changed my perspective in the best way.

Even with the typos?

Rad.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby doomfuzz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:30 pm

D.o.S. wrote:

Talk all the shit you want over the internet dude. I am old enough to be your dad and saw sleep a few times back in the day. I toured with bands (as a roadie) that would make you cum in your pants if I listed them. Like I said, big touring bands need that shit, I don't. Now move on.
"adding a room to the back of the house"? nope,thats my 16 12" sunn cab.
doomfuzz

committed
committed

Postby Jwar » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 pm

SPACERITUAL wrote:

I dont think youre welcome here anymore.....

I actually lol'd
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:36 pm

That doesn't fit with what you posted in that other thread.

Also, you're definitely not old enough to be my dad ;)
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby doomfuzz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Maybe, I don't know.
doomfuzz

committed
committed

Postby doomfuzz » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:44 pm

SPACERITUAL wrote:YEAH BIG AMPS AND SMALL CLUBS. WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDEA.

Are you in graves at sea or zoroaster? No. Do you tour 9 months out of the year? N0. Do you need a giant amp that costs as much as your car? no. Am I finished posting in these stupid threads and moving on with my life? Yes. Am I here for fuzz and not baby bitch drama? Yes. :idk:
doomfuzz

committed
committed

Postby D.o.S. » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

It amazes me how much sand can be lodged in one vagina.

Relax, dude, we're just trying to help you out.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

Achtane wrote:

D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MEC » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm

doomfuzz wrote:Talk all the shit you want over the internet dude. I am old enough to be your dad and saw sleep a few times back in the day. I toured with bands (as a roadie) that would make you cum in your pants if I listed them. Like I said, big touring bands need that shit, I don't. Now move on.

Why ask the question here then?
Just use the pedals the bands you toured with used...you know...while you were on tour with them and stuff.

http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear