Korg Monotribe

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Korg Monotribe

Postby behndy » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:49 pm

lol. gasp! TRICKERY! trickery to get more GEAR? you sneaky BASTARD.

the EMX is to me a great combination of depth and intuitive simplicity. it does everything in the same style, so once you get your head around say it's efx routing, the copy and paste will click too. it reminds me of knowing where the programmers hide functions in audio programs because you've used enough to get a feel for how that brand of geek thinks.

but i spent SO MANY HOURS on the og EM that it was simple getting used to what they built on top of it for the extra stuffs.

LURV Electribes.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Korg Monotribe

Postby Gone Fission » Sat May 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Hellomusic has these shipped for $138 with coupon code gnoise30 today. Buy them out before I buy one, please. Edit: well hell They bumped up the price and killed the coupon code. That leads me from temptation.

BTW, there's an update available to upgrade any Monotribe to a 16 step sequencer. Details here: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2012/03/g ... midi-mods/
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear