Catalinbread's New Marketing Strategy

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Catalinbread's New Marketing Strategy

Postby Gunner Recall » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Hug orgy? Let's skip to the part where we touch weiners.

Cbread hosted forum {yes, please}
Last edited by Gunner Recall on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Postby Wes Mantooth » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 pm

Ryan is honestly one of the nicest guys I've ever talked with. He was super helpful with any emails I've ever sent him.

Now if he would just finish that interview for EffectsWire :poke: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though, I hope this can be resolved as peacefully as possible since both Catalinbread and Dr. Scientist put out very high quality products :thumb:
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby fishballs » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Wes Mantooth wrote:Ryan is honestly one of the nicest guys I've ever talked with. He was super helpful with any emails I've ever sent him.

In all seriousness though, I hope this can be resolved as peacefully as possible since both Catalinbread and Dr. Scientist put out very high quality products :thumb:

I am sure he is a nice guy. Never for a moment did I question his personality... If only some folks here would extend the same consideration to myself!
:picard:
fishballs

interested
interested

Postby StopReferencing » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:39 pm

fishballs wrote:I am sure he is a nice guy. Never for a moment did I question his personality... If only some folks here would extend the same consideration to myself!

I get a weird vibe from you. :idk:

LOTS of people get weird vibes from me, though, so...?

Gunner Recall wrote:Hug orgy? Let's skip to the part where we touch weiners.

YESSSSSSS. I mean, er...what?
StopReferencing

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Wes Mantooth » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:41 pm

fishballs wrote:
Wes Mantooth wrote:Ryan is honestly one of the nicest guys I've ever talked with. He was super helpful with any emails I've ever sent him.

I am sure he is a nice guy. Never for a moment did I question his personality... If only some folks here would extend the same consideration to myself!

Oh I'm not saying you aren't, don't get me wrong :hug:

The Manx meetup was such a cool idea (if only I lived in the area and was of age :grumpy: ), not to mention the great introductory price.

As far as my experience with your company I've nothing but nice things to say :thumb:
Wes Mantooth

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Scruffie » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:48 pm

Scruffie

Admin
Admin

Postby fishballs » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 pm

StopReferencing wrote:
fishballs wrote:I am sure he is a nice guy. Never for a moment did I question his personality... If only some folks here would extend the same consideration to myself!

I get a weird vibe from you. :idk:

LOTS of people get weird vibes from me, though, so...?

I only get weird vibes from folks when I make assumptions about them.
fishballs

interested
interested

Postby magiclawnchair » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 pm

alright, lets stop throwing mud around people. :ewok:

:hello: nic, nice to meet ya! i have never had the pleasure of a c'bread but fat tone has them so i will try them out when i have extra pedal monies. :cool:
:flame:
"You sir, broke my speakers." - Jero
"I'll be the short-haired dummy headbanging like I've still got my old metal hair over in the corner." - jrmy
"And if you're going to sell something why not come and chat for a while... :( " - smile_man
"GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!" - ST :animal:
http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLawnChair
http://www.myspace.com/owlcambridge
shop http://fuzzhugger.com/fhfx.html today! :poke:
magiclawnchair

FUZZHEROSAURUS
FUZZHEROSAURUS

Postby fishballs » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm

magiclawnchair wrote:alright, lets stop throwing mud around people. :ewok:

:hello: nic, nice to meet ya! i have never had the pleasure of a c'bread but fat tone has them so i will try them out when i have extra pedal monies. :cool:

YES! Fat Tone has been really great to us!
fishballs

interested
interested

Postby FuzzHugger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:46 pm

I don't know what's up with any of this, cause I'm busy actually building pedals. :idea:

But this thread was reported by a few (non-hosted) users. Either myself or some mods are probably gonna weed out some drama posts, and lock this thread.

Basically, things like this are an annoying distraction from fun/useful discussion, and from work.

fishballs wrote:And I didn't flame out. I was IP banned. For what reason I never could figure out.

I don't remember exactly why you were banned. I do remember a few months after I took the reigns here...you were mad cause there was anti-Vex chatter here. You said Devi was behind it, and that she was encouraging it because she owns ILF. Though she didn't anymore. Something like that.

I think you were banned because you kept posting on it, and I needed the flameout to stop so I could get back to work. Also, I think Devi had already banned you, and you ban-dodged to get in on the Vex argument. :idk: So I may have asked Devi, who is this guy and why is he already on the ban list here... So the previous ban, combined with getting in on the argument probably resulted in a quick decision to just ban and have the issue over with.

I don't really know anything about Catalinbread or you. To be honest though, the only thing I've heard about you, again and again, is your reputation for being a dick online. But I certainly don't know for myself. That might be worth considering though. Stick around and prove the naysayers wrong!

Let's just lock this and move on.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby FuzzHugger » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm

I might've come off as a dick.

Everyone's dick is rubbing off on me!
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Previous