Gasalcoholics anonymous? whoever said this was a help group?



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby Mudfuzz » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:25 pm

PumpkinPieces wrote:I just bought these. I was going to buy a new skateboard.... then I found the Small Clone for $35...

Image

So I went looking for another pedal to buy and...
Image

:thumb: cool. You know the KP is one of those pedals where if I had tunz of spare$$$ I would hunt it down in every version of it's art, I really think it is Devi's best pedal.
Mudfuzz

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 16700
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: The gloomy lands of the northwest

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby blicero » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:32 pm

Image
thinking about getting one of these, one of the older peerless ones. loving the 60s fuzz sound at the moment and i also kind of like the idea of the excessive feedback, dunno if i'll like it in practice though
blicero

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Location: Wales

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby nightraven » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:48 pm

got one of these nasty mofos coming soon

nightraven

committed
committed
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:53 am
Location: UK

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby htsamurai » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:16 pm

sevenSHARPnine wrote:Image


I'm glad i'm not the only one gassing for drum stuffs
that ride is so beast, all the K Dark stuff is
I saw a pair of hybrid darks hats for $180 not too long ago
and on that note, there's a pair of 12" mastersounds at GC for $180 :love:
bnet: htsamurai#1534
instagram: lastoneawake

stanimal wrote:Ummm yeah, didn't realize we loved HT that much
htsamurai

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:42 am
Location: Fresno, CA well now its Orlando, FL

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby magiclawnchair » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm

i got this yesterday!

Image

its the blooming wall of fuzz from fuzzhugger fx. its a custom pedal that has the ring boost from the phantom ring > the algal bloom > the greatest wall!

this thing is amazing! so many different textures to explore!!! :joy:

http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair/th ... uzz-take-1 :erm:

oh and today or monday i will get the octave down/ two octave down pedal from ss/bs :excellent:
:flame:
"You sir, broke my speakers." - Jero
"I'll be the short-haired dummy headbanging like I've still got my old metal hair over in the corner." - jrmy
"And if you're going to sell something why not come and chat for a while... :( " - smile_man
"GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!" - ST :animal:
http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLawnChair
http://www.myspace.com/owlcambridge
shop http://fuzzhugger.com/fhfx.html today! :poke:
magiclawnchair

User avatar
FUZZHEROSAURUS
FUZZHEROSAURUS
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Location: Palatine IL

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby Ghost Hip » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Mudfuzz wrote: :thumb: cool. You know the KP is one of those pedals where if I had tunz of spare$$$ I would hunt it down in every version of it's art, I really think it is Devi's best pedal.


I completely agree. nothing better than transparent organic overdrive. :joy:
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

User avatar
moderator
moderator
 
Posts: 7410
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:11 am
Location: The Great Lakes

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby bronzetalon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Well I have a Strymon El Capistan in the mail. I'm gassing on getting thier reveb also when they are back in stock. And I can't wait for McSpunkle to finish his gnomertron. that pedal better kill some of my fuzz gas.
bronzetalon

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: STL

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby theavondon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:43 pm

magiclawnchair wrote:i got this yesterday!

Image

its the blooming wall of fuzz from fuzzhugger fx. its a custom pedal that has the ring boost from the phantom ring > the algal bloom > the greatest wall!

this thing is amazing! so many different textures to explore!!! :joy:

http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair/th ... uzz-take-1 :erm:

oh and today or monday i will get the octave down/ two octave down pedal from ss/bs :excellent:


So, how HUGE is your pedalboard, man?
theavondon

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 10745
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Denton, TX

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby htsamurai » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:55 pm

magiclawnchair wrote:i got this yesterday!

Image

its the blooming wall of fuzz from fuzzhugger fx. its a custom pedal that has the ring boost from the phantom ring > the algal bloom > the greatest wall!

this thing is amazing! so many different textures to explore!!! :joy:

http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair/th ... uzz-take-1 :erm:

oh and today or monday i will get the octave down/ two octave down pedal from ss/bs :excellent:


you need to stop
bnet: htsamurai#1534
instagram: lastoneawake

stanimal wrote:Ummm yeah, didn't realize we loved HT that much
htsamurai

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:42 am
Location: Fresno, CA well now its Orlando, FL

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby Big Mon » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:12 pm

In: Nothing...
Out: nothing
GAS: Copilot Gyroscope
Singing Tree
Greatest Wall
Cosmichorus
oscillation mod for my Velcroar(it's in my sig,because it WILL happen)
P-90's to replace my stock pups in my Xaviere strat
MXR Bloo box
Tascam 4track tape recorder
Memory Boy
Akai Headrush
The cash to fund all this shit
:(
Big Mon

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7883
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:07 am
Location: SE US

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby Gilmourish » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 pm

nightraven wrote:got one of these nasty mofos coming soon



Gus told me about this.. congrats nick!

what I'm GASing for

Strymon el capistan
colorsound wah/budda wah/rmc wah
dr scientist bigberator
Gilmourish

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby bennybanana » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Coming - Tronographic Rusty Box, D*A*M Silicon Red Rooster, Sonic VI Mk2
Gassing - Catlinbread SFT, Lava Cables - need but a pedal always seems to get in the way, Lovetone RingStinger, Toneczar Echoczar and Powerglide...and an Electrical Guitar Company Series 2 :drool:
buncha stuff...
bennybanana

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:09 am
Location: Tamborine, Oz

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby sevenSHARPnine » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:11 pm

htsamurai wrote:
sevenSHARPnine wrote:Image


I'm glad i'm not the only one gassing for drum stuffs
that ride is so beast, all the K Dark stuff is
I saw a pair of hybrid darks hats for $180 not too long ago
and on that note, there's a pair of 12" mastersounds at GC for $180 :love:

Yeah dude I've been wanting that ride for a solid 2 years, I should probably just sack up and buy it! Every time I play one it blows me away. It's exactly what I need because I only use hats, a crash and a ride so the ride has to be versetile and awesome. I love all the K stuff. My ideal pair of hi-hats are the 13" regular K's :drool:
McSpunckle wrote:Pee, on the other hand, is full of other things that make it more conductive. That's why you don't pee outside in a lightning storm without first putting on your steel dick sheath.


htsamurai wrote:sharpie is my hero and lover


http://www.youtube.com/sevensharpnine
sevenSHARPnine

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2722
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 pm
Location: Orange County, California

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby Jero » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 am

blooghost wrote:In: Nothing...
Out: nothing
GAS: Copilot Gyroscope
Singing Tree
Greatest Wall
Cosmichorus
oscillation mod for my Velcroar(it's in my sig,because it WILL happen)
P-90's to replace my stock pups in my Xaviere strat
MXR Bloo box
Tascam 4track tape recorder
Memory Boy
Akai Headrush
The cash to fund all this shit
:(

The p90s in my xaviere sound awesome, and I recently got a memory boy and loving it :thumb:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10949
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby theavondon » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 am

bennybanana wrote:Coming - Tronographic Rusty Box, D*A*M Silicon Red Rooster, Sonic VI Mk2
Gassing - Catlinbread SFT, Lava Cables - need but a pedal always seems to get in the way, Lovetone RingStinger, Toneczar Echoczar and Powerglide...and an Electrical Guitar Company Series 2 :drool:


You'll love the Rusty Box, I guarantee it.
theavondon

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 10745
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Denton, TX

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 18 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.