Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 am

KaosCill8r wrote:You don't see a lot of Cornish around these parts. Looks like a TGP pedalboard.

:lol:

So?

It's as nice as any other board. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby pgallagher716 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 am

Just got some Mogami and pancakes that I need to solder up before I put this on a board. I would like to maybe add a RM-1N, (Revolver/CTF type effect), Gears, Superego, Bigsky, and Eau Claire Thunder.
Attachments
20150218_214343-resized-800.jpg
pgallagher716

involved
involved

Postby KaosCill8r » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:03 am

Chankgeez wrote:
KaosCill8r wrote:You don't see a lot of Cornish around these parts. Looks like a TGP pedalboard.

:lol:

So?

It's as nice as any other board. :snax:

He's a TGP spy. Everybody! Grab your pitchforks, light those torches. :lol:
Yeah it is a nice board board. I run DIY Cornish LD1 buffer clones on my board. He designs and builds some nice shit. Just unaffordable and painfully long wait times.
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby fishtankdork » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:23 am

Sparrow wrote:@ fishtankdork. fun setup :joy:
nice Tele. ILFDD and SDD !

thankyou i love the setup/tele/ and dr.s so much!

ThurberMingus wrote:fishtankdork, I didn't realize how much we had in common gear wise.

Microbrute Eskimo Brothers
ILFDD breaux
JCM2000 breaux
And I'm on the wait list to be a CT5 breaux, with plans to buy a pocket piano in the near future as well.

Nice.

dude i love the microbrute so much, thankyou! it matches my guitars hahaha! come to the darkside and get a wah probe now!!

cloudscapes wrote:there's the new one

i wish i could try some of those sweet sweet pedals!
-----------So LoNg AnD tHaNkS fOr AlL tHe FiSh----------
fishtankdork

experienced
experienced

Postby Ev_O))) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:48 am

cloudscapes wrote:there's the new one

Whats the Sonic Crayon delay like man? I'm assumining you are the builder man?
It's an amazing rig all up
I make noise, droney music: http://blasariusyonder.com
Joel Korte wrote:It's always your fucking fault
Ev_O)))

experienced
experienced

Postby PanicProne » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:31 am

pgallagher716 wrote:Just got some Mogami and pancakes that I need to solder up before I put this on a board. I would like to maybe add a RM-1N, (Revolver/CTF type effect), Gears, Superego, Bigsky, and Eau Claire Thunder.

Wohoo! Another Memory Lane 2 user! :P Soon we'll have Gears and ECT in common too!
PanicProne

experienced
experienced

Postby frigid midget » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:55 am

zrobb3 wrote:Image

waiting for cables to get it running, but heres the new board. went back to a pt-1 after using a mini for a while, and added the ad99, ce-2, holy grail, arc klone, and looper.

Nice! Two chorus pedlols though? I'm not even that into chorus, but my ce-2 is one of the few pedals on my board that I don't see leaving, ever.

Always been curious about the ss/bs mini, as I'm alwyas on the lookout for a small and versatile fuzzy od, or overdrivy fuzz:)
Everyone and their grandmother seems to have one, but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger as long as there not a single quality demo to be found :idk:
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby frigid midget » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:00 am

afterosmosis wrote:Just moved up to a PT2, still have a couple of this I want to add in the near future.

As if those pedals aren't nice enough...You're rocking a lonestar??? :drool:

Talk me into buying one dude. I could totally justify it if I sold my current three amps, I'm just not sure I want to...yet :s
frigid midget

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby KaosCill8r » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:07 am

frigid midget wrote:

waiting for cables to get it running, but heres the new board. went back to a pt-1 after using a mini for a while, and added the ad99, ce-2, holy grail, arc klone, and looper.

Nice! Two chorus pedlols though? I'm not even that into chorus, but my ce-2 is one of the few pedals on my board that I don't see leaving, ever.

Always been curious about the ss/bs mini, as I'm alwyas on the lookout for a small and versatile fuzzy od, or overdrivy fuzz:)
Everyone and their grandmother seems to have one, but I can't bring myself to pull the trigger as long as there not a single quality demo to be found :idk:

I like demos as a rough guide, but I my rig and ears are my true judge. Sometimes you just have to pull the trigger and hope for the best. I think with the Minis popularity around here I think it is a tiny risk. Or should I say Mini risk. :lol:
KaosCill8r

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby goroth » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:05 am

What Kaos said is quite right. In short it is a very natural sounding jfet overdrive that has a good range on separate treble and bass controls, goes all the way from clean boost to sludgey fuzz and has a bias that goes from lofi crud to hifi super clean. As soon as I'm done demoing the suneater for Syl I'll do a mini demo for us frigid. Pm me if you have any requests for tunes or specific sounds. :thumb:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby pgallagher716 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:22 am

PanicProne wrote:Wohoo! Another Memory Lane 2 user! :P Soon we'll have Gears and ECT in common too!

I love the ML2. It's my favorite analog delay. Although I would like to fiddle with the Moog and Echoczar.

I watched almost all of the Sonic Crayon delay demos. Oh my. It sounds like a coloring book of sonic creativity. I'm pretty sure this just jumped to the top of my short list. Clean up, aisle my pants.
Last edited by pgallagher716 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
pgallagher716

involved
involved

Postby alalalkasar » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:29 am

sunday playtime.
alalalkasar

committed
committed

Postby pgallagher716 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:30 am

afterosmosis wrote:Just moved up to a PT2, still have a couple of this I want to add in the near future.

How do you like the Rm-1n? It's in either my next get or next, next get.
pgallagher716

involved
involved

Postby Cisco » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:26 pm

....secular.

the job is. :thumb:
Last edited by Cisco on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cisco

committed
committed

Postby zrobb3 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:27 pm

frigid midget wrote:

Ibanez chorus stays on all the time. It's set pretty low, but just does something really nice with my amp. The ce-2 is new to me but I'm really loving it.

As for the mini, just get one.. You won't regret it
zrobb3

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear