Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:02 pm

Board = bonus main axe.

Rainbow machine is the newest thing here. I've also since taken the tape off it, too much fun to fiddle with the knobs. It also plays really well with the aqueduct set for some lofi ass warble. Feel like I'm ready to make some pretty tiktok guitar stuff for indie clout. :lol:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:07 pm

bonus points for the furby sticker - rainbow sitckers and just all around fuckking raddness.

I think the top pedal is a carbon copy delux? if so do you like it?
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:31 pm

MaxMaps wrote:bonus points for the furby sticker - rainbow sitckers and just all around fuckking raddness.

That's how I roll bby. :wizard:

Yup, carbon copy deluxe. Got it to replace my DL4 for board space. I like it a lot! Does the analog delay thing that the normal carbon copy does, but has extra features and tap tempo which is vital for playing my bands songs. Definitely worth the money.

Right now I have it set to do syncopated delay stuff that I can time to the song, which I also use during big distorted choruses to emulated multitracking guitars in the studio. I have it set to bright mode and have modulation on and set fairly light for a little movement. Theres also a switch inside that can turn of the dry signal and make it 100% wet if your after that, but I don't fuck with that switch myself. :lol:

But yea, definitely recommend it if your thinking about pulling the trigger.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MaxMaps » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:23 pm

BitchPudding wrote:
MaxMaps wrote:bonus points for the furby sticker - rainbow sitckers and just all around fuckking raddness.

That's how I roll bby. :wizard:

Yup, carbon copy deluxe. Got it to replace my DL4 for board space. I like it a lot! Does the analog delay thing that the normal carbon copy does, but has extra features and tap tempo which is vital for playing my bands songs. Definitely worth the money.

Right now I have it set to do syncopated delay stuff that I can time to the song, which I also use during big distorted choruses to emulated multitracking guitars in the studio. I have it set to bright mode and have modulation on and set fairly light for a little movement. Theres also a switch inside that can turn of the dry signal and make it 100% wet if your after that, but I don't fuck with that switch myself. :lol:

But yea, definitely recommend it if your thinking about pulling the trigger.

My delay gas is high, so after Christmas and seeing what I get its on the short list, right along with a nemesis, and a strymon volante
THEBEERHAMMER wrote:
Achtane wrote:Doom Weed, duh.
Doom seed is like...what you get when wizards jerk it.
Doom Weed produces Doom Seed.

BRO IS THIS EVEN KUSH??? IS BUFFERED? TRV BYPASS??? MY FRIEND DAMBLEDORE TOLD ME I NEEDED CRYSTAL LETTUICE.
MaxMaps

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:14 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Board = bonus main axe.

Rainbow machine is the newest thing here. I've also since taken the tape off it, too much fun to fiddle with the knobs. It also plays really well with the aqueduct set for some lofi ass warble. Feel like I'm ready to make some pretty tiktok guitar stuff for indie clout. :lol:

Hot guitar, hot board, hot colors :thumb:
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:49 pm

Dowi wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:Board = bonus main axe.

Hot guitar, hot board, hot colors :thumb:

:hug:

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:16 pm

fcknoise wrote:hell no dude, that has never been a thing here. I recommend https://postimages.org/

Cheers, buddy!
(Must've been some other forum...)

That's what I'm running now. It all gets fed by (mostly) acoustic guitar. I just throw a lav mic in the soundhole, because I want all the sound not just crappy bridge piezo. Lots of Bottle Necking and Ebowing, which is why I threw them on there.

Color Box > Levitation > Paraloop, which has the Freeze in one loop, Nemesis in the other. Fairfield Accountant and RRR are in the Nemesis' Loop to make the repeats wash out and fade to noise. The Expression pedal I supposed to control the Feedback and Mix of the Nemesis but I can't get be bothered to configure it. Next session is going to be after New Year's anyway...
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:15 pm

Sick stuff! How you liking that color box? :duck:

Also, still weird for me to see a BitchPudding board without my old Twosome on it. :cool:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:03 am

UglyCasanova wrote:Sick stuff! How you liking that color box? :duck:

Also, still weird for me to see a BitchPudding board without my old Twosome on it. :cool:

The Color Box is pretty damn awesome, actually.

It nails the Distortion you’d want from a direct-in (check Spoon records or late Beatles for reference) and the Tone Stack is amazing. I usually use t as a DI for home recording, so that’s when it really shines, but even on a board it’s really good. It’s versatility doesn’t really pay off if you have it on the floor though. That said, it does exactly what I want. Give that acoustic guitar a little bit of hair, while still being able to minimize feedback via the tone stack.

I would not recommend buying it only for a board, even now that the price has gone down because of the V2 it’s still a little pricey. But if you’re hell bent on nailing that sound or if you can make use of it as a DI box I think it’s a great tool! I don’t really see the advantage of the more flexible tone stack in the V2, but I would love for this one to be able to pass on phantom power to a microphone. Maybe I should get it modded..?
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:48 am

I fucking miss that Twosome. :cry: I let a buddy of mine have it to up his distortion game, I wonder how hes doing with it...

edit: might be getting it back!

edit 2: THE TWOSOME IS COMING HOME. :!!!:

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:49 pm

BitchPudding wrote:

I fucking miss that Twosome. :cry: I let a buddy of mine have it to up his distortion game, I wonder how hes doing with it...

edit: might be getting it back!

edit 2: THE TWOSOME IS COMING HOME. :!!!:

:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby qersty » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:52 pm

phantasmagorovich wrote:
fcknoise wrote:hell no dude, that has never been a thing here. I recommend https://postimages.org/

Cheers, buddy!

That's what I'm running now. It all gets fed by (mostly) acoustic guitar. I just throw a lav mic in the soundhole, because I want all the sound not just crappy bridge piezo. Lots of Bottle Necking and Ebowing, which is why I threw them on there.

Color Box > Levitation > Paraloop, which has the Freeze in one loop, Nemesis in the other. Fairfield Accountant and RRR are in the Nemesis' Loop to make the repeats wash out and fade to noise. The Expression pedal I supposed to control the Feedback and Mix of the Nemesis but I can't get be bothered to configure it. Next session is going to be after New Year's anyway...

what slide is that?
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby phantasmagorovich » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:56 am

qersty wrote:
phantasmagorovich wrote:

Cheers, buddy!

what slide is that?

It’s actually a bottle. In Germany they sell little bottles of Schnapps at all the 7/11s. So my guess is that it’s probably one of those. But I really can’t remember how I got that thing. It’s a little awkward to play because it’s tiny and you have to hold it between ring finger and pinkie.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby qersty » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:16 am

phantasmagorovich wrote:
qersty wrote:
phantasmagorovich wrote:

Cheers, buddy!

what slide is that?

It’s actually a bottle. In Germany they sell little bottles of Schnapps at all the 7/11s. So my guess is that it’s probably one of those. But I really can’t remember how I got that thing. It’s a little awkward to play because it’s tiny and you have to hold it between ring finger and pinkie.

Ah I see.
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby qersty » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:20 am

I put my pedals on a board again cause I kept kicking everything around. It's extremely dad rock but atleast I ditched the rangemaster cause of feedback issues
qersty

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear