To my friends Ryan and Tanya

Moderator: Ryan

Re: To my friends Ryan and Tanya

Postby Ryan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:04 am

Chankgeez wrote:Also, Ryan, I have to add, I think you're incapable of wiring something that messy. :snax:

I'm gonna dig out some 2005 build pics and totally prove you wrong! *big smile*
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:10 am

:lol:

I'm not doing anything too interesting and/or exciting. It seems I've been spending a lot of time in NY lately though. I was up there for American Thanksgiving and then again last weekend. Just hanging out with family. It was kinda nice. Although, I wouldn't wanna do it all the time.

I'm glad your move is over. Hope you guys settle in more easily. You'll have to give us reviews of each of those pizza spots.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Ryan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:27 am

Right on, trips to NY sound cool! We'd love to go! You live pretty close to the Canananada border, you should pop up for Canadian Thanksgiving some time and then you'd get two turkey dinners.. pretty cool plan I think..
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist