When is Dr. Scientist gonna design a pedalboard?

Moderator: Ryan

Re: When is Dr. Scientist gonna design a pedalboard?

Postby goroth » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Paddyob wrote:...I build pizza boards as a hobby.

Chankgeez wrote:Awesome first and/or second post. :thumb:

:snax:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:37 pm

I'm bumping this thread to say that I think the domain name drscientist.pizza is probably available. :snax:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:51 pm

OK, no Dr. Scientist pizza pedalboard?

How 'bout a Dr. Scientist branded pizza pouch?

The Dr. Scientist version will allow you to eat the slice hangin' 'round your neck whilst stompin' on pedals.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby notnews32 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Chankgeez wrote:OK, no Dr. Scientist pizza pedalboard?

How 'bout a Dr. Scientist branded pizza pouch?

The Dr. Scientist version will allow you to eat the slice hangin' 'round your neck whilst stompin' on pedals.

Haha this made me laugh out loud at work..
I'd love to see this product go on Shark Tank and watch those guys shit all over it... "what stops me from going out and buying some plastic, cutting it in the shape of a pizza, and hanging it around my neck with a lanyard string?.... there's nothing proprietary here!!"
..not sure if anyone else here watches Shark Tank, I don't watch it often myself, but I always have a laugh at how rude the sharks are to the inventors pitching their ideas in hopes of finding financial backing.
The intro sequence always touts that "the sharks hold hundreds of patents for great inventions...", which is a joke.. I'll bet a million dollars that 99% of those patents were purchased from their respective inventors and not engineered by the sharks themselves. Anyone with loads of cash can "hold hundreds of patents".

anyway.. not to hijack this thread with Shark Tank bs... just wanted to thank you for sharing that hilarious pizza necklace.

I think a Dr. Scientist- themed pedalboard that follows the aesthetic of their current website would be killer.. I enjoy going to that website and scrolling around from time to time despite knowing exactly what's on there because I enjoy the visual effects and website design. good shit, Scientist, M.D.
Great deals with: silikon, blunder, JonnyAngle, insubordination, echorec
notnews32

involved
involved

Postby Clean Channel » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:19 pm

I'm going to invent the pizza pouch tie bar and make millions.
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:33 pm

notnews32 wrote:anyway.. not to hijack this thread with Shark Tank bs... just wanted to thank you for sharing that hilarious pizza necklace.

You are welcome… and I wouldn't worry too much about hijacking this thread. :lol:
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Sparrow » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:41 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
notnews32 wrote:anyway.. not to hijack this thread with Shark Tank bs... just wanted to thank you for sharing that hilarious pizza necklace.

You are welcome… and I wouldn't worry too much about hijacking this thread. :lol:

Blue Strat - Jazzmascis - Tele.
Fender - Squier.
Dr. Scientist - Dirge - FuzzHugger - Montreal Assembly - Hypnodrone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sparrow1133
Sparrow

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:04 pm

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Seance » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:27 am

Chankgeez wrote:

I think a better design would be something like a harmonica-holder that is self adjusting.
As each bite is taken it gently moves the slice forward for the next bite.

Something like this harmonica/rib holder:

But, of course, for pizza instead. And with the self-adjusting pizza delivery conveyor belt.
If you have to inch the slice towards your face, then why even use a pizza-holder?
What are we... savages?
Seance

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Next

Return to Dr. Scientist