Cosmichorus settings

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Cosmichorus settings

Postby Jwar » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 pm

I definitely notice my tone being different with certain settings, but the hardest thing for me to do is get an actual chorus like setting. I can get crazy trem like tones and all sorts of detuned craziness, but an actual chorus, it seems to not happen for some reason. Maybe I'm just using it wrong! lol

Ryan or anyone else, do you have a good chorus setting I could try for bass?
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 pm

Hahahahaha!!!! I found it! I found my lush setting! This thing is a sensitive bastard!! Turning the knobs just by a hair seemed to make a HUGE difference. I'll post the setting later.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby nightterrors » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:48 pm

The tonal possibilities with that pedal are ENDLESS.
Good Dealings With: jumbo_steelie(x2), Demon666, foomanfat, Ryan, Skullservant, new05002(x3), WeHuntKings, edkoppel, monkeydancer, smalltownsongs, transients, weed_killer, superfuzz_bigmuff, multi_s, kosta, pez.period, juggernaut, craig0101, LazerViking, indianDYsummer, Muff_Diver, jrmy, cantremember, dangergirlstarship, pjrjazz, amorphous, CrazyDroneDream, spburns, DannDubbleEwe
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby goroth » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:18 am

jwar wrote:Hahahahaha!!!! I found it! I found my lush setting! This thing is a sensitive bastard!! Turning the knobs just by a hair seemed to make a HUGE difference. I'll post the setting later.

:thumb:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Jwar » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Here be my setting.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Ryan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Right on, Adam, way to go! The secret is really in the mix and volume knobs hey... most chorus pedals set those values for you and you just tweak other things within that setting, but I think it's most powerful to have control over them. I'd say for a great chorus sound it's best to keep both mix and vol in the 10-2 range.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nightterrors » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 pm

jwar wrote:Here be my setting.

This is pretty well dead on the settings I use most of the time.
Good Dealings With: jumbo_steelie(x2), Demon666, foomanfat, Ryan, Skullservant, new05002(x3), WeHuntKings, edkoppel, monkeydancer, smalltownsongs, transients, weed_killer, superfuzz_bigmuff, multi_s, kosta, pez.period, juggernaut, craig0101, LazerViking, indianDYsummer, Muff_Diver, jrmy, cantremember, dangergirlstarship, pjrjazz, amorphous, CrazyDroneDream, spburns, DannDubbleEwe
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Me too except I like the bottom toggle to the right
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:39 pm

:bear:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nightterrors » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Right on!
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:01 am

I like that orange too! I wanted to always use different colours for all the space builds since all the colours look cool.. but that never goes over well, people expect to see the same colours of LEDs and knobs etc as the pic online. Personally, I think a surprise like that is fun!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nightterrors » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:37 pm

I agree man, surprises like that would be fun.
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:00 am

Maybe people just need to know it'll be a surprise and then it'll be ok... cause otherwise I get complaints about differences...
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nightterrors » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:17 am

For sure man!
I would have been stoked either way.
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Eat your heart out, photoshop

Postby rustywire » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Had some fun with long exposures & motion, and I guess here's a good place (as any) to leave this...
...for now :summon:
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Dr. Scientist