Elements on bass

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Elements on bass?

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Wow Jeff, thanks for the awesome demos! Really cool! I didn't know you had that SDD, that was a great addition to the demos. Cool finish too, probably the only one like it. Thanks again, I enjoyed those a lot!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassboar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 pm

I think we should just assume that excane has every pedal ever.
sanfordandsonny wrote:guitars are hammers if you put some electrical tape on the handle so the blood doesn't make the hammer slippery so be it.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Good deals with: Bellyheart, bronzetalon,kbithecrowning, fuzzmax, jwar, misc1600, hatshirt, colin, chippywallace, Monkey Boy, skullservant, jumbosteelie, foomanfat, sanfordandsonny, pez.period, proroby, excane
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Tigerbass » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:37 pm

The more I play my Elements, the more I LOVE it!!!! :!!!:
(I LOVE the Frazz Dazzler too! :love: )
2 WICKED ASS pedals for bass!!! Thanks so much Ryan for making such AWESOME stuffs!!!! :hug:

p.s. My birthday is at the end of next month too :duck:
私はファズを愛して = I love the fuzz.
Tigerbass

HERO
HERO

Postby excane » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Ryan wrote:Wow Jeff, thanks for the awesome demos! Really cool! I didn't know you had that SDD, that was a great addition to the demos. Cool finish too, probably the only one like it. Thanks again, I enjoyed those a lot!

My Pleasure Ryan.... love the SDD. :!!!:

Actually....Can you help me out? I'm looking for a device that must have 2 criteria:

1) It must be CHORUS
2) It must be COSMIC

Anything you recommend?

When oh when will I hear the NEW cavern of echos from the cosmos.... I need it NOW!!!!

Bassboar wrote:I think we should just assume that excane has every pedal ever.

:thumb: :yay: :yay:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby Tigerbass » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:05 pm

excane wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Actually....Can you help me out? I'm looking for a device that must have 2 criteria:

1) It must be CHORUS
2) It must be COSMIC

Anything you recommend?

When oh when will I hear the NEW cavern of echos from the cosmos.... I need it NOW!!!!

Bassboar wrote:I think we should just assume that excane has every pedal ever.

:thumb: :yay: :yay:

:lol: :thumb: :lol: :thumb: :lol:
Tigerbass

HERO
HERO

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Right on, Allen, really glad to hear it! Birthday coming up hey? You know, I was thinking this in December too, that you could really use some tremolo... *smile*

Jeff, get in your car and come on up here and I'll show you the new CC on the bread board tonight buddy! I'm gonna find some time to do pcb work soon and get back to making progress with it, it's just been a tough month since we've been so busy. Which is good, cause we were slow in November and December, allowing me lots of development time.. but no money to make progress... it's a vicious cycle!

Thanks again for those sweet demos, I really like them a lot.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassboar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:04 pm

WOOHOO!!!!!!! GONNA HAVE ME AN ELEMENTS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sanfordandsonny wrote:guitars are hammers if you put some electrical tape on the handle so the blood doesn't make the hammer slippery so be it.
Good deals with: Bellyheart, bronzetalon,kbithecrowning, fuzzmax, jwar, misc1600, hatshirt, colin, chippywallace, Monkey Boy, skullservant, jumbosteelie, foomanfat, sanfordandsonny, pez.period, proroby, excane
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby excane » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Ryan wrote:Right on, Allen, really glad to hear it! Birthday coming up hey? You know, I was thinking this in December too, that you could really use some tremolo... *smile*

Jeff, get in your car and come on up here and I'll show you the new CC on the bread board tonight buddy! I'm gonna find some time to do pcb work soon and get back to making progress with it, it's just been a tough month since we've been so busy. Which is good, cause we were slow in November and December, allowing me lots of development time.. but no money to make progress... it's a vicious cycle!

Thanks again for those sweet demos, I really like them a lot.

Glad you like em Ryan, I really have a hard time stopping once I plug into your little boxes of awesome :!!!:

I'd totally take the drive right now but since my "check engine" light on my Jeep has been on for a month, my luck it would die somewhere near Buffalo :lol:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby excane » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Ryan - Just pencil me in for a Cosmic once they're ready.... serial #1 perhaps? :)

AND I NEED ZOMBIES!!!!
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby Deltaphoenix » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 am

WOW!!! The Elements absolutely CRUSHES on bass. I was going to wait for my B-day but couldn't help myself. I am truly floored by this pedal and have a ton of exploring left to do!
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

Postby excane » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Deltaphoenix wrote:WOW!!! The Elements absolutely CRUSHES on bass. I was going to wait for my B-day but couldn't help myself. I am truly floored by this pedal and have a ton of exploring left to do!

Yep, it's the SHIIZZZZ :thumb:
excane

LORDOFDARKNESS
LORDOFDARKNESS

Postby Tigerbass » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Deltaphoenix wrote:WOW!!! The Elements absolutely CRUSHES on bass. I was going to wait for my B-day but couldn't help myself. I am truly floored by this pedal and have a ton of exploring left to do!

:joy: :omg: :!!!:
Tigerbass

HERO
HERO

Postby Bassboar » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:00 pm

My Elements is due to arrive any day now!!!!!!!! I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!!! :joy:
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bassboar » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:16 pm

IT CAME!!!!!!!! I CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! This thing fucking slays, it's that good. It is the best distortion out there, no contest.
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Deltaphoenix » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 am

YAY! I am reorganizing my board tomorrow I have to much experimenting to do. The Elements is moving on in. I just want to say WOW again. I have had several bass specific OD/Dist pedals, IE QF2(twice), Darkglass B3K,Tech 21 VT deluxe. The Elements smokes 'em...
behndy wrote:i want to have dirty sex with each and every mod here. in their poopcunt. while squirls shoot out of my dick and tinier squirrels shoot out of THEIR dicks in an Escher-esque recursive love filth pile.

My Band: http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/capturetherapture

My Solo Electronic Stuff:http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/deltaphoenix
Deltaphoenix

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Dr. Scientist