Elements on bass

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Elements on bass?

Postby sylnau » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 pm

jwar wrote:I just got The Elements in trade and it is fucking awesome! I think I need two of these. Not even kidding. I could see totally using one setting on there and just keeping it on all the time. The setting I discovered (which I'll have to take a pic) sounds very similar to the Darkglass BK3. Great tone.

This thing is SUPER versatile. So happy about getting one. Awesome pedal here Ryan!

If you have the time to record a bass demo, that would be awesome (your And Aardvarks bass demo was very good).
Want to know how it sound on bass.
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:26 pm

I'll get on that tomorrow.

Wish damn youtube videos didn't take so long to upload.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Bassboar » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Did ever mention that I love you jwar :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
sanfordandsonny wrote:guitars are hammers if you put some electrical tape on the handle so the blood doesn't make the hammer slippery so be it.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Good deals with: Bellyheart, bronzetalon,kbithecrowning, fuzzmax, jwar, misc1600, hatshirt, colin, chippywallace, Monkey Boy, skullservant, jumbosteelie, foomanfat, sanfordandsonny, pez.period, proroby, excane
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 pm

^ Oh Yeah!!! :!!!:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Ok fellas! I did a little demo. Wanted to make a longer one, but my kid shut my power strip off. lol

Oh well. Hope you enjoy it.

"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Ryan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 pm

jwar wrote:I just got The Elements in trade and it is fucking awesome! I think I need two of these. Not even kidding. I could see totally using one setting on there and just keeping it on all the time. The setting I discovered (which I'll have to take a pic) sounds very similar to the Darkglass BK3. Great tone.

This thing is SUPER versatile. So happy about getting one. Awesome pedal here Ryan!

I'm really glad you like it, thanks!

Your video is totally awesome, thanks for doing it! Your peanut gallery is really funny and cute, great addition to the video.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Cool, it sound awesome on bass... thanks!!

sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassboar » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Awesome demo jwar. Love it. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED A FACKING JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sanfordandsonny wrote:guitars are hammers if you put some electrical tape on the handle so the blood doesn't make the hammer slippery so be it.
Good deals with: Bellyheart, bronzetalon,kbithecrowning, fuzzmax, jwar, misc1600, hatshirt, colin, chippywallace, Monkey Boy, skullservant, jumbosteelie, foomanfat, sanfordandsonny, pez.period, proroby, excane
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Tigerbass » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Fuck I wish I didn't listen to that!!!
私はファズを愛して = I love the fuzz.
Tigerbass

HERO
HERO

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Thanks fellas! I hope no one minded my feet. Yea...should have worn socks at least...lol

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Chaosmic » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Just scored The Elements and I'll definitely back up these claims.......it KILLS on bass!! Right off the bat I found several sounds that I know will work great in a mix. Excellent work Ryan! Killer looking pedal too!
Chaosmic

committed
committed

Postby Eric! » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 pm

No. Fuck socks!

Also, fuck YOU for making me want one of these.
Eric!

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Eric! wrote:No. Fuck socks!

Also, fuck YOU for making me want one of these.

Maybe I let you try soon? :hug:

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Ryan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm

jwar wrote:Thanks fellas! I hope no one minded my feet. Yea...should have worn socks at least...lol

Haha don't worry about it! I never wear shoes or socks at home either, be comfortable how you'd like I say!

I'm really glad you guys are digging it with bass, that's awesome to hear. I don't have a bass so I've been telling people it should work well with bass so I'm happy to not be steering people wrong.

Chaosmic, I think you're the only person in the world right now that has both of my distortion pedals! There's only a few of those new Frazzes out there, I bet nobody else has one and an Elements. I like your style, sir. And thank you!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bassboar » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:29 pm

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want it to be my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I want a damn Elements!!!!
Bassboar

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Dr. Scientist